• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

You've got to be kidding me.

#1   Golden Legacy 

• Can't touch this.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Admin

Posted 14 April 2009 - 09:06 PM

As many of you know, I'm a math major in college and I enjoy it very much. Recently class registration began and as I was signing up for my classes, something unusual happened. I couldn't get into any. The message was always the same: "Prerequisite Missing". This had to be a fluke, as I had most certainly taken all the basic requirements.

Nope.

I've taken Differential Equations, Linear Algebra, Graph Theory, Logic & Set Theory, all 3000/4000 level classes - but apparently I don't have basic 1101 Calculus?! Somehow it slipped through my transfer credits when I switched schools.

I now may seriously have to take this rudimentary basic class despite having gotten all A's in those higher level classes, which is absolute complete damned *****.

tl;dr, nerd fail.

#2   Toasty 

• The toast in your toaster
    • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
      • Group: Veterans
      • Interests:Parkour, Martial Arts, Music, Network Administration,
      • AKA The toast in the toaster in your kitchen.

Posted 14 April 2009 - 09:29 PM

Happened to my science teacher. He took advanced science classes and stuff. Was even in charge of making up labs for lower level classes.

Then he had to take one of the lower level classes, and had to do his own lab.

lawl

anywho, take it up with the board of directors or w/e and let 'em know you " **** up their ****, son" if they don't do something about it.

Good news though, is that you'll be able to pass this class easy, and if the professor's lazy, he might even have you teach the class.

#3   Mo Cappy Ton 

• New User
        • Group: Members

Posted 15 April 2009 - 03:49 PM

You should see about testing out of it.

Page 1 of 1
        • You cannot start a new topic
        • You cannot reply to this topic