• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

GSSF Killer Game -Archive-

#1   Golden Legacy 

• Can't touch this.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Admin

Posted 17 May 2009 - 02:43 PM

The original story for those who want to relive the old deaths.

http://www.goldensun-syndicate.net/forum/i...finity&st=0

A scream was heard in the distance and sounds of convoluted, distant fighting. Everyone rushed over, running through the fields and dodging trees, desperate to get to the person in need.

As everyone came into the clearing, they stood in horror - PDM was lying on the floor, choked and gagged to death on his own spam.

---

An autopsy was made of PDM's body, and it was indeed determined that not even the infamous "pew pew" himself could have generated that much spam. Someone, a vicious murder, had forcibly stuffed spam down his throat and choked PDM - had he not died, his body would have hit critical mass from all that spam and would have mutated.

Prayers were given and by then, it was late evening, so most people had gone to sleep. It was quite an ordinary night, except for the fact that it was unusually chilly...

The sun rose the next morning and people proceeded to go GSSF for their daily 9-5 posting jobs. However, an unusual sight caught them in the city plaza. What was that? It was...

Snow? At this time of year? But wait, why is there only snow in THAT section of the area, people wondered?

And as they approached, they could just barely make out a figure in the snow. A snowman, in fact.

They stood staring at it a second, and all of a sudden, it hit them - NO WAY - it couldn't be?

They ran forward and started to pat off the snow.
    And from the white depths of the snowman emerged the blue, frozen-to-death body of Saturos Striker.

---

As Saturos Striker's body was thawed and an autopsy report was made, a little boy in the town square cried out "It's him! He had a funny look in his eye when he saw the frozen body", the kid said, pointing straight at Dipset.

Before Dipset could finish his "what the f-" response, he had been tackled and his hands and legs were tied together. The people in the community weren't even sure if Dipset was the killer, but in the wake of two deaths, they decided it was better than nothing.

Dipset was carried down into a dark basement, where only a couch and a television were placed. He was put onto the couch, legs, hands, eyes, and heads all tied down and it was impossible for him to move. Unable to move or even look away, the television turned on and played the following clip on infinite loop:

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=nDrjVICnzw4

Dipset died a slow and painful death.

---

Me111 has been found dead [insert witty story here when I'm not tired].

---

So the people decide that kate had the sinister capacity within her to be committing these murders. She is tied up and this time is taken to the central public plaza - confused, she was wondering whether she would be receiving a public execution, when someone from the crowd came forward and produced a cage - and inside the cage was her pet penguin.

NO, she begged, DON'T DO IT!

But alas, they would. The people stood in a long line and when it was their turn, they would poke her poor penguin with rubber erasers.

It was too much for Kate, who dramatically swooned and fainted before their eyes.

And in the distance, maniacal laughter could still be heard...

---

The injustice of Kate's cruel, penguin-poked-induced-death demise still lingering in the air, everyone proceeded on, aware that still among them was a menacing murderer who had thus far avoided detection.

So it was with a certain drudged air that people responded to a scream in the distance - it had become something that they subconsciously expected now, the scream of pain, the run towards the scene, and watching the horrid truth once again unveil before their eyes.

Oddly enough, they found themselves following the scream to someone's home. They rushed into the living room (the door had been left open, ajar) and ran up the stairs into the bedroom, where they were sure the scream had come.

It was an unusual sight. There were pictures plastered all over the bedroom - pictures of an old man with white hair and glasses, too. As the people stared at this strange sight, they saw who was lying - dead - in bed, and it made sense.

Those pictures covering the entire room were of the character Kraden from Golden Sun.
    And poor ihatekraden had woken up to this horrid sight.

---

Something was growing in the minds of the GSSF people... it was a mass hysteria. Something was breaking, something was snapping, something - someone - was about to be ****ing killed.

No one knew why. But for some reason that they couldn't explain, hatred and anger and a pure, raw, emotional desire to attack Caael emerged in the people's hearts and minds.

And so they came to his house.

And they massacred him. Cut his throat, slit his eyes, stabbed his wrists, sliced open his chest, sword lunged inside, punched, tore, broke, ripped apart, demolished, mutilated his body.

Everyone woke up. It had been a dream, they all had the same one.

Until they saw Caael later that day - and they figured, "what the heck".
    And they made it reality.

---

(running out of ideas here)

Yet another scream was heard in the distance.

DarkSword lay on the ground, a Nintendo DS beside him playing - the horror was that his DS stylus pen was shoved through his brain. A note beside him read:

"Get it DarkSword? LOL"

How someone with such a horrible sense of humor could be the killer, no one knows...

---

Indeed tension was at its highest and no one dared trust another fellow member of the GSSF community for fear of the worst. There was little sense in retracting from happiness and becoming so melodramatic, however, for an exciting event was happening the next day.

The world famous supermodel and princess, Sheba, was coming to visit GSSF!

Oh, the excitement in the air! Decorations were put up, music filled the streets, and feasts were being prepared as Sheba, renowned for her video game expertise and equally so for her beauty, was paying this humble community a visit. She was also hoping to address the recent killings and to give her support that the murderer would be brought to justice.

Her arrival was marked with a parade rather similar to this.

Excitement indeed as Sheba descended down into the square and greeted the members of the GSSF community (those that were still alive, that is). Everyone had a smile on their face as Sheba came before them, and bowed or curtsied before her.

Someone who was perhaps a little too giddy was Toasty, however. Her beauty, her flowing hair, that intoxicating smile... Toasty was falling for her and, recklessly so, decided to take a move.

When she came up to him, Toasty scandalously put his arm around her neck, leaned in, and whispered in her ear: "hey baby, want to be the butter to my toast?"

Wide-eyed and shocked, she screamed for her guards, all thousand of them, who beat Toasty to death for being such a playa.

---

redchi, make your font red.

---

Where the GSSF community was once a thriving medieval metropolis, caravans and merchants and people from all over flowing the streets, it now lay deserted. Indeed a most gloomy spell had befallen the atmosphere, the air thick with an almost mystifying eeriness and doubt. No one had anticipated the killer to have survived and taken so many lives, and the faint vestiges of those former lives lingered on in their subconscious echoes of despair.

No one walked the streets anymore, no one dared show the remotest sense of trust in other people (for the fear of betrayal was evident), no outward signs of happiness could be shown - all it was known was that the killer had to be found, and fast - for soon he would have singe-handedly conquered GSSF in what would go down as the most successful series assassinations through the pages of history.

Who could it be, the question was unasked but it pressed on the burdens of people's consciousness with every beat. Who could be so cunning and devious, and still not reveal himself?

Who other, perhaps, than one who had shown the most passion and enthusiasm with each death, always trying to explain his reasoning of the killer with painstaking detail...

Who else but the one bearing the name, killercoz.

And so, 'coz found himself cornered on the edge of a cliff, desperately crying out "IT'S NOT ME GUYS I CAN SHOW YOU IT'S NOT ME DON'T KILL ME I SERIOUSLY KNOW WHO DID IT COME ON GUYS IF YOU KILL ME THEN THE REAL KILLER WILL KILL ALL OF YOU AND THAT'LL BE BAD BECAUSE THEN YOU'LL ALL BE DEAD AND I ONLY WANT THE BEST FOR THIS GAME IT'S MY BABY AND I WOULD NEVER LIE ABOUT BEING THE KILLER HONESTL-"

And so he accidentally backed off the cliff and died.

---

With yet another piercing scream in the distance, the citizens saw two figures atop of the Venus Lighthouse, the tallest and most prominent feature of GSSF. One of them was forced back and pushed off, and the people could only watch in horror as the figure descended down a cruel and quick fall to an early demise.

When they approached the figure, there stomachs churned at seeing escout's body laying broken and bloody on the ground - and next to him was a note with the words You Must Recover!

---

The ground began to shake, the violent tremors making its way through GSSF. The landscape began to deform, the ground collapsed in on itself, and at the very center of it all, a most peculiar transformation was happening.

A platform was being made right before their eyes! The survivors of GSSF (Gio, Split, FlamingDuck) were trapped in the center, a large, round platform that was sealed off with flames around its perimeter. Somehow it became clear - what was before them was a battle royale. This was the final battle to discover the sinister killer, and Gio, Split, and FD prepared for the battle of their lives.

(you three must now send me your individual votes on who you think the killer is)
    Gio, Split, and FlamingDuck all glared at one another, surrounded by flames and lightning flashing in the sky. This battle, the final one, was going to be epic. Really epic. Gloriously, amazingly epic. So epic, in fact, that a thousand angels descended from the heavens above them and began a chorus of "One Winged Angel".

An evil hint in Split's eyes caught the attention of Gio and FlamingDuck. A quick glance at one another gave the message clear - Split was going down.

Gio and FlamingDuck charged, swords magically procuring into their hands, with their battle cries echoing over the field, nearing Split and readying to strike...

Split raised an eyebrow and stuck out his hand - the simple gesture was enough to forcibly push Gio and FlamingDuck back with heavy force. Panting, Gio and FD stared back at Split, who had a grin - a sinister, maniacal grin - on his face.

"You can't defeat someone who's power is INFINITE, can you?", Split said with an evil chuckle. "It's over".

Was it really over? thought Gio sadly. Split's power was far greater than either of them could imagine... after all, it was infinite.

"Wait! It's not over!" FD shouted. With Split and Gio both looking at him curiously, FD summoned a duck - the quacking kind - and ordered it to attack.

"HAHAHAHAHA, TAKE THAT SPLIT", FD cried, as the duck waddled over to Split. No sooner had it reached Split, had the duck burst into flames. Split looked down at the unusual sight, raised another eyebrow, and looked back at FD.

"Oh... it was worth a shot" said FD, with a little "hehe... isn't if funny though? Get it? A FLAMING DUCK?"

FD fell over with an energy sword planted right into his heart. Damn, that Split moved fast! Gio thought. Split was only a few feet from him now, eyes wide open and still having that evil grin.

"Prepare to feel the power of... INFINITY" Split cried as he beared forward towards Gio, preparing to lunge.

DAMN IT ALL TO HELL! Gio cried, readying his sword at his hand.

The two stood there, staring at one another, and with a cry, collided sword against sword in the middle of the field.

"My power will force you down, Gio. It's over." Split said simply, and indeed Gio was hardly holding on now, as the immense weight of Split's energy began to overwhelm him...

When Gio said, "but I thought your power was split?"

"... wha-?" said Split, momentarily confused.

"You claim that your power is infinite, but it's split - SPLIT - apart. How do you divide infinity?" Gio challenged simply.

Split stared back with confused, wide eyes. "Wait... I don't get it... That doesn't make sense... My power is infinite, yes... but split? I don't get it - What are you talking abo-"

And at this, Gio struck back, sword clanging on his sword, and Split began to be forced back, still pondering over this perplexing riddle. Gio felt the advantage now, and with all his might, started to attack and push back with incredible, overwhelming force, that Split had never faced before.

When they had reached the very edge, Split, sword shaking in hand lost control, and Gio took the glorious final chance and stabbed Split right in the heart.

Everything was still. Only a faint breeze blew over them now, Gio panting with his sword forced into Split, and Split looking down, dazed.

"But... I don't get it..." he whispered. "split... infinity... is it all a lie?"

"No Split", Gio said as he withdrew his sword, blood gushing over his opponent, and he leaned in towards Split's side and whispered back, "the cake is a lie".

And Split, the killer, fell back to his doom.

Page 1 of 1
    • You cannot start a new topic
    • You cannot reply to this topic