• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

RNG Perfect Level Up

#1   Statistic 

• Squire
  • Pip
    • Group: Members

Posted 05 June 2010 - 12:26 AM

I understand that there is a RNG Method to obtain each rare drop in TLA. But what I am wondering is, what about perfect level ups like there was for Golden Sun? Has this been proven to not work for TLA or something? Or are people just too lazy to find methods for this?

Discussion please?

#2   Toasty 

• The toast in your toaster
    • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
      • Group: Veterans
      • Interests:Parkour, Martial Arts, Music, Network Administration,
      • AKA The toast in the toaster in your kitchen.

Posted 05 June 2010 - 02:06 AM

Seeing as they both use the same battle mechanics and engine (at least to my knowledge), then I imagine the same holds true for TLA. Though people probably haven't gotten around to finding any methods for doing so.

Though I imagine the methods from GS1 would work, if not with a little tweaking, in TLA as well.

#3   Statistic 

• Squire
      • Pip
        • Group: Members

Posted 05 June 2010 - 07:23 AM

View PostToasty, on Jun 5 2010, 03:06 AM, said:

Seeing as they both use the same battle mechanics and engine (at least to my knowledge), then I imagine the same holds true for TLA. Though people probably haven't gotten around to finding any methods for doing so.

Though I imagine the methods from GS1 would work, if not with a little tweaking, in TLA as well.

In theory it should be possible, would anyone have any useful information such as Felix, Jeena, Sheba, and Pier's best stat gains? Does anyone also know what they change to every 20 levels up to lvl 40 [not sure whether they change again after 40] and so on?

If I can find some methods that do in fact grant you a perfect level up, I'll be sure to come back to this topic and leak them to everyone here.

Page 1 of 1
        • You cannot start a new topic
        • You cannot reply to this topic