Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

What happened

#1   Alzeranox 

• New User
    • Group: Members

Posted 14 September 2010 - 09:58 PM

I've been looking into this for many years now, simply dropping by to see what's new, now progress seems to be being made. I would greatly appreciate it if at least what is working or made or whatever, were to be release so others could use it. Or maybe you could just re-host an older version of GSW. I would be grateful if some mention of progress were announced. Also, all the links on the forum are broken (just thought id mention that)
    Thanks
    Alzeranox

#2   Max 

• Administrator
    • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
      • Group: Admin

Posted 14 September 2010 - 10:43 PM

Golden Sun World was a fangame which was worked on several years ago. The server that it was hosted on is long gone, and I'm not even sure if I have the correct tools to recompile and rehost it. It was woefully incomplete and really of limited utility for more than a day or two's worth of playing around.

Because it appeared I would never have time to resume development, I let the domain name expire, which is why most of the links pointing to it are broken. When the new official game was announced, I considered investing time in GSW again, but I simply do not have the time.

If someone else creates a fangame and needs hosting, I'd be interested in helping. But I just don't have the time in the foreseeable future to work on a project like this again.

Page 1 of 1
      • You cannot start a new topic
      • You cannot reply to this topic