• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Website Overhaul

#1   Max 

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Admin

Posted 05 December 2010 - 05:12 PM

As you might have noticed, I've just launched a revised version of GSS. The design has been widened to better accommodate the content and take advantage of ever-increasing monitor resolutions, and there have been various small design tweaks throughout.

Under the hood, the CMS has been rewritten in preparation for the new content in Dark Dawn, as well as additional content we've added from the original games. A nifty new feature is that most object pages contain name translations; so, for example, if you've ever wanted to know what the Willowisp monster is called in Italian, you can now find out (answer: "Fuoco fatuo").

I've also put up the first few Dark Dawn content pages, including guides for djinn and summons, as well as a complete game encyclopedia reference. Please vote in the comments for what pages you'd like to see next (options include armor/items/weapons, classes, psynergies, enemies, etc.).

If you'd like to contribute content to the site (or find any problems), please email [email protected].

#2   Eugine 

• Master Adept
    • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
      • Group: Veterans
      • AKA YouTube Dude

Posted 05 December 2010 - 06:01 PM

The banner and the tables are not the same width, and look a bit weird tbh. Not a huge difference though (and that's not a bad thing =_=)

What I want the most? Not game content, but multimedia such as artwork and wallpapers!

#3   Max 

• Administrator
      • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
        • Group: Admin

Posted 05 December 2010 - 07:11 PM

View PostEugine, on 05 December 2010 - 06:01 PM, said:

The banner and the tables are not the same width, and look a bit weird tbh.

Are you referring to the grey bars on the sides? That didn't change from how it was before. If you mean something else, it might be a browser bug, and a screenshot would be appreciated.

View PostEugine, on 05 December 2010 - 06:01 PM, said:

What I want the most? Not game content, but multimedia such as artwork and wallpapers!

Due to time pressures I wasn't able to bring over the old wallpapers and collect the official artwork. You can find the old stuff here until I get around to copying those pages over.

#4   Eugine 

• Master Adept
        • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
          • Group: Veterans
          • AKA YouTube Dude

Posted 05 December 2010 - 07:20 PM

For some reason it was never an issue before. Actually, I never noticed it until today o.O
          Maybe I didn't notice it because the old layout had a white bar?

Anyway, I was referring to artwork and wallpapers for the new game. Are there any?
          Example http://media.giantbo...isaac_super.png

Page 1 of 1
          • You cannot start a new topic
          • You cannot reply to this topic