Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Venus Lighthouse Trouble Too slow to run over sandfall

#1 Guest_Ankan_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 19 August 2004 - 12:28 PM

Hi!
I've been trying for hours to run over the sandfall in Venus Lighthouse (where you change the flow of sand from the left side to the right).
I've checked several walkthroughs to see if I have missed something, but I can't find anything.
In the walkthroughs it says:
Head into the room to the north and go to the first door on your right. Here you have to use carry on the small block to put it into the gap. Now, hop over it and go through the door. Head up the narrow hallway and then cross the sand going east. Head up the stairs to find a room with several small sand waterfalls. Head through the sand waterfall to the far right to find yourself in the next room. Head west to get to a stepping stone path where you'll want to head along the right wall. Head all the way down to the door there to find a room with a statue and an elevated piece that looks like this: [ | ]. That solid line in the middle is for flowing electricity, so put that in the empty hole in the room to have electricity come from the statue and open the door. Head through it and step on the small purple switch in the next room to change around the sand waterfalls. Continue counterclockwise around this room until you get to the next door going south. This will get you back to a room you were in earlier. Here you'll want to head down the ladder and up the ladder to the north of it. Head across the sand waterfall and go through the door.

But still I can't seem to be fast enough to run over the sandfall.

Please help. ^_^

#2   MysticWarrior 

• Disciple
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Veterans
    • AKA Horasu

Posted 19 August 2004 - 12:38 PM

Do you know you can run by pressing B?

#3 Guest_Ankan_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 19 August 2004 - 12:42 PM

LOL
    No I didn't.
    *blushes*

Thank you very much! :(

#4   Mallick 

• Captain Cannabis
    • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
      • AKA Mallick/PDM/GDUB3000/Sir

Posted 19 August 2004 - 03:00 PM

ok can someone close this now,it is been answered!!(Sorry I would have answered if I saw this topic)

#5   MysticWarrior 

• Disciple
      • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
        • AKA Horasu

Posted 19 August 2004 - 03:06 PM

Dude, if you don't reply, this topic could've been as good as closed. =/

Page 1 of 1
        • You cannot start a new topic
        • This topic is locked