Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Boktai The Sun is in Your Hand!

#1   Silo STATIC 

• Disciple
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Interests:Anime, manga, drawing, video games, the forums, etc.

Posted 27 September 2004 - 05:53 PM

I guess this game's cool, but I never bought it yet, nor do I think I ever will (sadly). I just want to get the layout on it if you don't mind giving out spoilers.

From what I've seen in a few trailers, is the whole game just one complete level, where you have to drag out the vampire and defeat him? Or is there more that the trailers haven't been showing? I thank you if you do reply to this.

#2   The Postman 

• Gallant
    • PipPipPip
      • Interests:Martial Arts<br />Books<br />Games (Gamecube, PC, GBA)<br />Internet (Forums mostly)<br />Swimming<br />ME FRIENDS! OMG I HAF TEH FRIENDS! OMGWTFLOLZBBQS!!!!111shift+one!!111<br />I thinkees thatsas its!?

Posted 27 September 2004 - 05:59 PM

There are more vampires to fight of course, and I hear that most of the dungeos are great. I was actually gonna get around to buying it once, but I got ToS.
      From what I've seen, I think that there's no real world map, like the one in GS, just loads and loads of different terrain.
      It plays pretty well, just that the sunlight thing can be annoying, especiallly since you have to be in the sun to beat the bosses.

#3   Silo STATIC 

• Disciple
      • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
        • Interests:Anime, manga, drawing, video games, the forums, etc.

Posted 27 September 2004 - 06:08 PM

Yeah. It would be pretty useless to get it on Christmas, since the sun won't be out for the next 2-3 months. Might as well get it now or never.

#4   The Postman 

• Gallant
        • PipPipPip
          • Interests:Martial Arts<br />Books<br />Games (Gamecube, PC, GBA)<br />Internet (Forums mostly)<br />Swimming<br />ME FRIENDS! OMG I HAF TEH FRIENDS! OMGWTFLOLZBBQS!!!!111shift+one!!111<br />I thinkees thatsas its!?

Posted 27 September 2004 - 06:20 PM

If the sun doesn't come out for 2-3 months I think you guys got a problem. B)
          Anyways, you can always ajust the sensitivity of the sunlight captor. Just hide it with your hand then turn on the GBA, that way it'll be much more sensitive to the sunlight, just don't do that in strong sunlight or your gun will overheat. :(

Page 1 of 1
          • You cannot start a new topic
          • You cannot reply to this topic