Golden Sun Syndicate Forums: Golden Sun Syndicate Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Were Do You Get The Clerics Ring?

#1 Guest_black_knight_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 28 March 2004 - 07:57 PM

I was just wondering were you got the clerics ring?

#2   MysticWarrior 

• Disciple
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Veterans
    • AKA Horasu

Posted 28 March 2004 - 08:06 PM

You get the clerics ring in Crossbone Isle. If I need to be more specific, ask me. If you're talking about where in TLA, you can't get it unless you transfer data.

This will be moved to Golden Sun help.

#3   Eugine 

• Master Adept
    • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
      • AKA YouTube Dude

Posted 29 March 2004 - 06:31 PM

Crossbone Island can be found by going through a Pink Wirlwind in Suhalla Desert if your wondering where is Cross Bone Island make sure you level up to around 30 before going there cause their will be some bosses to beat.

#4   Golden Legacy 

• Can't touch this.
        • Group: Admin

Posted 30 March 2004 - 05:28 PM

Hi!
        I believe the Cleric's ring is found on the Eigth floor (there are ten) on Crossbone Isle...
        Riad

#5   Izar 

• Master Adept
          • Interests:Gaming, History, Christian Music, Comedy

Posted 01 April 2004 - 08:28 PM

Crossbone isle is all I know. Try 6th-8th levels.

#6   el_Sethro 

• Chaos Lord
          • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
            • Group: Members

Posted 02 April 2004 - 07:20 PM

just go through crossbone isle and leave no chest unopened! it'll probably be in one of the more difficult puzzles. I think the one with the dragon statue...?

#7   Izar 

• Master Adept
              • Interests:Gaming, History, Christian Music, Comedy

Posted 03 April 2004 - 02:04 PM

You may be right. All I know is that it is on crossbone isle and is on one of the last levels. That's about it. I know it's not on one of the 1st levels, like 1-3, but try your luck everywhere.

#8   The Lord of the Morning 

• Squire
              • Pip
                • Group: Members
                • Interests:Not in any particular order:<br /><br />Golden Sun (obviously)<br />Roleplaying<br />Dungeons and Dragons<br />Druidism<br />Enviromentalist Activism<br />Writing (my fiction novels)<br />Fantasy Fiction<br />Anime<br />Manga<br />Reading in General<br />Marine Biology<br />Classic Literature

Posted 17 April 2004 - 04:19 PM

-_- The Cleric's Ring is in the puzzle where you have water you can freeze and a dragon that you can activate only once (unless you leave the room and reset the puzzle) that melts an impassible column of ice. Here's what you do:

1. Jump over the water puddle and freeze it from the other side. Climb the stairs and hop across. Grab the chest full of coins while your at it.

2. Jump across the second water puddle and push the rock into place (the farthest it can go to the right). Return across the puddle and hop across the ice to return to the dragon statue locale.

3. Return across the pillar of ice. Slide down and freeze the puddle beneath the switch that looks like the one in a Colosso puzzle for frost. This sets off the dragon to breath fire and melt the impassible column of ice. Push the log to where the stone blocked it before.

4. Jump across the water puddle and freeze it again. Climb down, jump across the second puddle, and push the second log into place. This should open up a path to a ladder to the Cleric's Ring.

5. Jump over the second puddle and from the other side, freeze it, and jump to the third chest (forgot what's in it). Slide down and leave to the next floor.

Sorry the post is so long, but you asked for how to get the Cleric's Ring.

Page 1 of 1
                • You cannot start a new topic
                • You cannot reply to this topic