Golden Sun Syndicate Forums: Golden Sun Syndicate Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Demon Hunter Sophia chapter 13: end of the trinity

#1 Guest_Blue_rose_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 12 January 2005 - 07:24 AM

Gonaku looked out over the plain, the sky over the hills were black. The hill was crowded with demons and shadow-creatures. It was like they carried the darkness wherever they went. But one thing was, that they had turned Tertrana, Lyndsey and his own homeland, into a solid battlefield. He still remembered the day when he got word that, Lord Karoda, (his uncle), Lady Cecilia and their daughter had been forced to flee the castle, when a surprise assault was launched, by Ridger and Gothika. It took over to months before they managed to get in contact with the other Lords of Tertrana, and even longer until they discovered that Karoda’s daughter had stolen a family heirloom and began a life on the run, so that she could get her revenge on Ridger and Gothika.

But back then no-one even knew that Gothika existed, until the diaries and research notes from the alchemists and sages that created her and Liquid were uncovered. The notes showed that Gothika was supposed to be the perfect and ultimate form of life, Liquid was just a ‘Test’ experiment that wielded powers like any other human. But Gothika’s body contained a Forbidden magic that was taken from the very root of all magic, she could use the very power of life and nature. But her anger and rage, was the downfall, and in time she destroyed her creators, and went on a rampage. At this time no-one knew of her latest scheme, so Pixie and Skye, Karoda’s best spies (although they are Harpies), were sent in to uncover Gothika’s plot, as Pixie originally swore allegiance to Ridger, that is, until he betrayed her and slaughtered most of her flock, but hearing this tale from Skye, he told that Pixie nearly reduced Ridger’s face into mincemeat.
Lord Karoda came begging for my help, even though he still is not sure over the whole Me/Father/Mask thing, but we had managed to take back at least half of Tertrana, with the help of Sophia the Demon Summoner Girl, as her powers allows her to summon or disperse of any Demon, except Lore as his power is incredible, almost slaying half of the Kammerne Elite Pelon riders. Johnny managed to help in the process by almost killing Sophia and Lyndsey when he unleashed his anger against Ridger, by transforming into a dragon. But as for Lyndsey, she said she had something important that she had hid away from the demons, and when off to find it. That was when Pixie told us that Karoda wanted our help, Lyndsey didn’t look to happy to hear that.
But things had turned out to be the worst, as this war had placed an extremely heavy burden on everyone. Sophia keeps panicking and having visions and then screaming out that, she saw Gothika and Liquid with a large and dangerous looking creature thing behind them, but not being able to make out what it was. Johnny talks about a Sheila girl, and then transforming into a dragon, and going on an anger rampage. He killed most of the demons in his last fit, but then turned on us, killing half of Karoda’s soldiers too.
Even Kid, showed out; He told me that he was going mad over Bianca; he loved her but couldn’t tell the poor girl. But things get funny see, I DAMM WELL LOVE HER TOO. Kid hadn’t spoken a word to me ever since. But something wanted me to tell her, so I could get there first, but I promised that when this was all this was over, me and Kid would try and solve this, and see if Bianca would choose over one of us… But no matter what there would be a winner… and a loser.

Bianca appeared from a nearby door. “Hey, there luvvie. What‘s the matter? What is with the depression? Kid’s depressed. Johnny’s depressed, Sophia and Lord Karoda are (what a stroke of luck) DEPRESSED. WHAT IS WITH THIS DEPRESSION? IT’S DRIVING ME INSANE. SPILL THE BLOODY BEANS, DROP A HINT OR TWO. JUST DO SOMETHING.”
Gonaku walked over to the stairs and wearily sat down; Bianca stared at him the whole time. Several soldiers looked up at her.
“Sorry boys, I kinda got carried away.”
She followed Gonaku to where he was sitting. “Umm… are you OK? Sorry if I shouted at you, but seriously this depression could cause me to get depressed too, GOD I may even slit my throat with this whole ‘Happy Go Peppy’ atmosphere. Did someone die or something. HECK, we even scared Lyndsey off with our ‘happy smiles’.”
Gonaku covered his face with his hands. “The new is: we kinda think Lyn IS dead. We haven’t seen her for three months. Karoda even sent some troops over to the Thousand Eyes Caves; I think that’s where she went. I’m beginning to worry about my Uncle. Lyndsey’s disappearance is worrying him so badly he’s stopped eating, and he’s so pale.”
Bianca sat down next to him and pulled his hands away from his face and placed them on her lap. “(Me and my big mouth), I always seem to say stuff at the wrong time. I’ve known you and Kid since when we were little, and I’ve never known you to act this way. Have you and Kid had a fight over something?”
“…Yeah.”
Bianca looked up to see Pixie and Skye return from their messenger mission. They flew into the room Karoda was in. Some of the guards followed them inside.
“Guess it’s nearly time…” Bianca slowly stood up, taking out her Serpentine Whip. “I might not see you again after this battle, but… I hope our Grace’s Trinity thing will keep us together in that weird way thing…”
“Emotionally”
“Yeah, Emotionally.”
Bianca looked out towards the Demon’s Camp, and slowly while still looking began to walk away.
“…Bianca. Wait a mo’.”
Gonaku jumped up and ran over to Bianca. “Bianca. I really need to tell you this, before it’s too late, but…I kinda have this thing for someone, but I can’t seem to tell them, but there’s this other guy, and he likes them to.”
“…Err. OK? If I was you and the other guy then I would just come out with it. But that’s just my opinion.”
Bianca went to walk over to Karoda’s room, again, but Gonaku stopped Bianca, grabbed her arm and pulled her over to him.
“Ok, Ok. It’s you Bianca… I love you. That’s why I gave you my Pendant: Because it’s special to me… like YOU.”
They both stared at each other. Bianca managed to break the long silence. “Haha. Funny! I thought for a while you were actually serious. Kid’s really starting to wear on you, ain’t he? Ha, you love me… that’s a good one.”
“Bianca, for once in my goddam worthless life, I swear, I am actually telling the truth. I really do have feelings for you.”
Before she could reply to his statement, Gonaku brought her face closer to his. “Mmm!!!.... Mm?”
“What?” Gonaku let her go as she stepped back. He blushed a bit. But Bianca ignored that. “You said there was another, so who is it, or does that answer your question…Kid?”
Bianca signalled that there was someone behind him. They both turned to look at the figure. An unhappy looking Kid was standing there; no one could speak, as they all looked at one another.
“Gonaku, Bianca. If you don’t mind I would like to talk to you. BOY.”
It took a while for anyone to respond, but after what seemed like hours of silence and staring, Bianca finally chose to leave. Both Kid and Gonaku watched her leave. Kid turned his head towards Gonaku. “Please explain to me what you were doing to her, and don’t say something stupid like ‘playing with her tongue’, or I’ll play with your head.”
“Heh. See Kid, the thing is...”
“The thing is you thought you could treat me by my name, you though you could treat me like a child. I may have the world’s stupidest name, and I don’t need an award for it, but you said you’d agree that Bianca should choose over us, or we should just leave the poor girl alone. Thought you could convince her by sticking your tongue down her throat. Well you might as well have stuffed it down her…”
“Ahem.”
They turned to see Pixie hovering near the wall, her eyes shone in the moonlight. This told the boys that Pixie was not in a good mood, and could lose it and go berserk without warning. She landed near them, but they both stepped back, in fear of the Harpie Woman.
“Bianca explained our little event to me, she looked really upset, and I’m warning you both. Leave her alone, or rue the day Miss Pixie Harpie raises her talons against your worthless little bodies. UNDERSTAND.”
Her eyes tensed and seemed to emit a dark aura. The boys looked at each other. “Yes ma’am.”
She spread her wings and flew back over towards the tower. They waited until she was out of sight and hearing range. Kid decided to talk first.
“God, she knows how to impress a man.” Gonaku slowly turned his head in anger. “Not that I think she is cute, as I would rather go for Bianca.”
“Just because I’m Lord Ruther’s son, doesn’t mean you can walk all over me.”
“Lord Ruther’s…”
“Does the name Mask come to mind?”
“You’re Mask? THE MASK? But …”
“No. That’s where you’re wrong, I didn’t kill him. His so called ‘New Council’ did, Samuel, Liquid and Ridger. But they were used, by Gothika, just like those poor fools, the Demons.”
“Wow…You’re full of surprises, but it’s kinda cool that Grace’s Trinity has a Maristar, heh. A lord’s son, a sexy alchemist chick, and… a strangely named warrior.”
“Nice try Kid but you still don’t impress me.”
That was when Kid, decided to give Gonaku a piece of his mind.
“I don’t give a **** whether I’m impressing his Highness or not. Ever since we got here you’ve stuffed it in everyone’s face that your Karoda’s Chosen One, Taken the flipping **** outta me just cause I’m slightly inexperienced, thought you could turn round and stab your own friend in the back, and thinking you can play hero and run off with the girl. Just cause you’re a Maristar, doesn’t mean that you get first dibs. Give others a chance. Well let’s all bow down to the great Gonaku.”
Kid flung down the very Rod Gonaku gave to him, when Kid had passed his test and became a Kamejora Fighter.
“Well, this is my decision. I don’t think I can fight with the very weapon you gave me, and it was you that helped me finally become a Kamejora. It ****es me off, to think that slime like you could even think of doing sick minded ****. Take back this Rod, and give it to another poor fool, and if their lucky enough they might have tier girl taken by their Master. Good bye Gonaku, and by the winds of fate, I hope I never meet you again after this.”
Kid glared at Gonaku as he walked back down the stairs, leaving Gonaku standing all alone.

#2   Linear 

• Master Adept
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Veterans

Posted 15 January 2005 - 05:08 PM

o.o! What an awesome story. I like your avatar too, it looks so nice!!! The ending was a bit sad though, but it was good. =D

#3   Somia 

• Disciple
    • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
      • Group: Members
      • Interests:..Truffles, White Chocolates, Flying, RPGing & a Smile.

Posted 15 January 2005 - 09:33 PM

*eats watermelon* Hm...Mmm..nice story...I haven't seen a sad ending story in a while now..maybe i'll write one..

Page 1 of 1
      • You cannot start a new topic
      • You cannot reply to this topic