Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

[Answered]Need Some Final Words

#1   Elliott 

• Cool
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Veterans
    • Interests:Metal, philosophy, percussion, literature, writing, theology, personal fitness, live music, tattoos.
    • AKA Agatio

Posted 16 January 2005 - 09:32 PM

Ok, there's 2 things that have been suggested before but we never got a final word from the admins. The first is a user cleanup. I mean, there are members here from before I joined, with 0 posts. I think anyone here more than 3 months with 0 posts should be deleted. I need a final word so I don't go suggesting again. Please Max Nick?

Second is the re-naming of the spam forum. I mean, over half the posts of this forum are in there I think, and about 3 quarters of them are 2 or 3 words. A renaming would make it a more fun place, rather than annoying. Refer to the 3 page topic I started for more details. Again, I really want a final word on this, now.

Thirdly. The venus skin. Ever going to happen? I think Max should get toad king to do it like he did the jupiter. Final word please, now, max, nick?

And lastly, how about changing the comp programming and web design forum to something like "tech forum", or "digitize" as the majority of the topics are completely unrelated to web design or computer programming.

Thanks, please answer these questions, now, please?

#2   Nick Presta 

• Master Adept
    • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
      • Group: Admin

Posted 16 January 2005 - 10:01 PM

I'll be doing a userbase cleaning tonight. It will remove all members from January-July 1st 2004 with zero posts. This leaves members in the last 6 months still intact as they may be returning. Completed

The spam forum name, will not change. We need a place where the name implies SPAM and SPAM all you want. If the name is changed, people may think SPAM is acceptable elsewhere.

The venus skin won't be put up until someone volunteers.

And the Web Design forum will actually have a name change. Perhaps something like "Technology and Computers"? Completed

This is final.

Page 1 of 1
      • You cannot start a new topic
      • This topic is locked