Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory Multiformat

#1   Nemphtis 

• Master Adept
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Veterans
    • Interests:Video Games & Hentai
    • AKA Anubis or Anu-chan

Posted 02 April 2005 - 05:31 AM

So anyone got this game yet? I'm getting it today, but I can't play it until tonight since i gotta go work straight after I buy it.

The new game now includes an all-new single-player storyline (Obviously) the unique Splinter Cell Spy v Merc game with updates (you can't jump on a MErcs head and then jump again before he gets up anymore) and the all-new Online singleplayer co-op which with a buddy gives you a whole new experience in the single-player world. You can boost your friend up onto shafts, enemies etc.

Obviously, Xbox Haters won't be able to epxerience the world-famous Vs mode or the new co-op mode, but the game is still grear, anyone planning to get it?

#2   Valistrix 

• Disciple
    • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
      • Group: Members
      • Interests:I'M RICK JAMES, BITCH.
      • AKA Link

Posted 02 April 2005 - 01:52 PM

I am, I don't own any Splinter Cell games but I have played them. Chaos Theory looks cool and I have heard about it, I am mainly getting it becuase of The Xbox Live Multiplayer.

#3   Nick Presta 

• Master Adept
        • Group: Admin

Posted 02 April 2005 - 02:15 PM

I'm getting CT this week. It looks sick.

#4   Blink 

• Disciple
          • Interests:Video games, RPGs, Flight Sims, Art, Super Smash Bros, Zelda, Golden Sun...<br /><br />omg this used to be mah sig.<br />[url=http://www.gameroom.com/blinkcomic]<br />[img]http://www.get--a--life.com/OTHER/blinkstale.jpg[/img]<br />[/url][url=http://www.get--a--life.com/POLKA/polkaindex.html]<br />[img]http://www.get--a--life.com/IMG/polkabanner8.gif[/img]<br />[/url]&lt;&lt;--Click!

Posted 02 April 2005 - 02:30 PM

My neighbor got it the day it came out, its sooooo cool on the xbox. That and Halo are the only good series on the xbox that make it worth buying in my opinion, but then again, they're both as good as Super Smash Bros Melee.

Anyways, I've only played Co-op, but its a very very nice game, and from what I've heard its even prettier in one player mode. Saving is 10x better in this one too. And the alarms are a lot better done too.

#5   Nemphtis 

• Master Adept
            • Interests:Video Games &amp; Hentai
            • AKA Anubis or Anu-chan

Posted 04 April 2005 - 02:27 AM

Okay I have the Xbox version (since yesterday, the official UK release) and I can say this is probably the best Splinter Cell title out so far.

Not only does it have such an awesome singleplayer experience with even better graphics, even more stunts to pull, and even more stealth!

You also have the AWESOME co-op mode which is another original multiplayer experience you won't find on any other game so far, working as a splinter cell is one thing, working with two splinter cells is another!

Also the Versus mode which was thought to be awesome when Pandora Tommorow was released has been spruced up with new maps, updated maps and Mercs now have the ability to choose three weapons before a match, Shotgun, Assault Rifle and SMG. Each with it's peaks and perks.

For anyone who is into stealth-warfare/action/stealth etc. this is a must-have. You only need to check it's reviews/ratings etc. to see that this title is quality, ANOTHER pat on the back to Ubisoft for producing another great Clancy title, by the way, Splinter Cell now has it's own book, go read it if you're the type to do so.

#6   l3lueMage 

• Disciple

Posted 04 April 2005 - 02:37 AM

hehehe, it sounds awsome(played the first) although I heard MP is not that fun. I do like stealth, but I like slight stealth with all out, Thats why I want Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3, It looks awsome, but splinter cell co-op would be fun. Is the co-op online?

#7   Nemphtis 

• Master Adept
                • Interests:Video Games &amp; Hentai
                • AKA Anubis or Anu-chan

Posted 04 April 2005 - 02:53 AM

Yes, Co-Op and Versus are Xbox Live (online)) compatible.

Anyone who doesn't like the Versus of Splinter Cell doesn't like Splinter Cell really, how can you not like the incredible and original Versus mode?

#8   l3lueMage 

• Disciple

Posted 04 April 2005 - 02:58 AM

because, well I didnt say that my friend did ~_^

#9   Echo_djinn 

• Master Adept
                    • Interests:Myself, video games, sports,(especially basketball)T.V, the ladies and other things I have no time to mention. So now you know me and you proably already have fallen in love with me. Well, I can't blame you everyone else already loves me. :)

Posted 05 April 2005 - 08:22 PM

I have an Xbox but I hate these types of games. Screw being quite and trying not to be detected. Just go in and blast a few people then hide when you have taken to much damage.

Enough with my ranting. My friend picked up this game and says the co-op mode is the best part in this game. I say play Halo or Halo 2 with a friend on legendary and it gives you the same feeling. =\

Page 1 of 1
                    • You cannot start a new topic
                    • You cannot reply to this topic