• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Holiday Decorations

#1   Isaac702 

• Gallant
  • PipPipPip
    • Group: Members

Posted 05 April 2005 - 04:42 PM

I would like to see decorations at holidays ie Christmas , Easter , Haloween ect..
    It would be nice to see Decorations around the place at Certain times of year

#2   Blink 

• Disciple
    • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
      • Interests:Video games, RPGs, Flight Sims, Art, Super Smash Bros, Zelda, Golden Sun...<br /><br />omg this used to be mah sig.<br />[url=http://www.gameroom.com/blinkcomic]<br />[img]http://www.get--a--life.com/OTHER/blinkstale.jpg[/img]<br />[/url][url=http://www.get--a--life.com/POLKA/polkaindex.html]<br />[img]http://www.get--a--life.com/IMG/polkabanner8.gif[/img]<br />[/url]&lt;&lt;--Click!

Posted 05 April 2005 - 05:12 PM

Right now, GSW is ANYTHING but online yearly. But, I agree, it would be cool if with eachserver test was adjusted with a few looks to seem like the current season.

#3   Mars Djinni 

• Master Adept
      • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
        • Interests:Martial Arts:<br />- Weapons (Bo staff :D)<br />- Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Filipino styles<br /><br />Video Games: <br />Fire Emblem, Zelda, Megaman, Super Smash Bros., Age of Empires/Mythology, Final Fantasy, etc.<br /><br />Movies, Web Design, Foruming-ing-ing, Sprites and Digital Art, Drawing, Writing, Anime, etc.

Posted 05 April 2005 - 05:16 PM

Well I could try spriting some holiday flags and banners, if it'll help^^

#4   Neon 

• Disciple

Posted 06 April 2005 - 08:44 AM

Blink, it isn;t online yearly now, but it may be soon (soon may be the wrong word :lol:). These suggestions are for the final GSW. Some may be ignored completely, but others may be added onto the undoubtedly lengthy GSW "to do" list.

i like the idea. Holiday decarations are a must. it's one of those finishing touches that makes it worth while ^^ (it's all about the finishing touches).

#5   Nobody 

• Chaos Lord
          • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 06 April 2005 - 10:46 AM

I don't think this is a good idea. Not everybody is the same religion.
            And Blink, some people here live in the southern hemisphere, so that woouldn't work very well...

#6   Omega 

• Berserker
            • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 06 April 2005 - 10:52 AM

Right that people aren't the same religion. But they can understand Christmas or Easter. Not like it'll bother them. But instead of holidays... why don't we make seasons?

#7   Nobody 

• Chaos Lord
              • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 06 April 2005 - 11:15 AM

Likee I saaid, some people live inn the southern hemisphere. The reason I'm saying this is 'cause when it's summer in the N hemispphere, it's winter in the S hemisphere,so that wouldn't work.

#8   Omega 

• Berserker
                • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 06 April 2005 - 11:41 AM

actually... your right but.. oh forget it! But still holiday's wouldn't matter. Like there should be

Red Nose Day (Maybe all the users could buy red noses for their characters)
                  World Water Day (Sell a water bottle at a store. Water can give luck at mini games)
                  Independence Day (Make fireworks or something0

Like those are good examples. But I think Max and AveneR are busy focusing with working out the bugs so we shouldn't expect this stuff you know.

#9   Nobody 

• Chaos Lord
                  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 06 April 2005 - 10:43 PM

You mean making "holidays" for GSW where additional "activities" are added? That isn't a bad idea.

#10   Blink 

• Disciple
                      • Interests:Video games, RPGs, Flight Sims, Art, Super Smash Bros, Zelda, Golden Sun...<br /><br />omg this used to be mah sig.<br />[url=http://www.gameroom.com/blinkcomic]<br />[img]http://www.get--a--life.com/OTHER/blinkstale.jpg[/img]<br />[/url][url=http://www.get--a--life.com/POLKA/polkaindex.html]<br />[img]http://www.get--a--life.com/IMG/polkabanner8.gif[/img]<br />[/url]&lt;&lt;--Click!

Posted 06 April 2005 - 11:14 PM

Yeah, I think that's what he means. Anyways Nobody, it wouldn't be the same for everyone with the season system. There would be an action script code to scan your PC's clock, and based on the month, it would make you have snow or colorful leaves or dew or whatever.

#11   Neon 

• Disciple

Posted 07 April 2005 - 02:45 AM

Independance day is an american celebration.

With the seasons thing we can have it running on a faster time you know. Maybe 2 or 3 GSW years to every 1 of ours ^^. And a night and day system can opperate on the same time :).
                        But this will most likely never happen.

As for making seasons based on the user, that just doesn't work. Firstly, we all have the same time(roughly) :). The only diff is the hemisphere, so we'd have to enter our location.
                        And even then, it's a bit silly having 2/3 of the people on GSW having a snowball fight wile the others are getting sunburnt :P.

Again, GSW needs it's own time.
                        And agin, this is most likely at the bottom of Max's to do list.

i would love to see this though.

#12   Enoch 

• Disciple
                          • Interests:Serving my fellow man. What greater joy is there than this?

Posted 07 April 2005 - 12:39 PM

Then just celebrate global holidays. Like easter, and yam cupor(misspelled), and hunnikka (also), and christmass.

That might be a bit much for people to keep track of.

#13   Isaac702 

• Gallant
                          • PipPipPip

Posted 07 April 2005 - 12:41 PM

on your birthday you could buy decorations in the shop and put them up in a private room in the inn the invite people in a have a sort of online birthday party :)

#14   GaretFire 

• New User

Posted 07 April 2005 - 07:14 PM

Well if GSW is goin to have those holidays put in there, Then they should put in something like a really big event on the holidays like a monster war or finding all the presents on Christmas. Something like that.

#15   Warbird 

• Squire
                              • Pip

Posted 07 April 2005 - 07:47 PM

I agree with Neon. GSW needs its own time. I'm thinking 2 years in GSW for every 1 in the real world. That way the celebrations dont come too often and still give you something to look forward to, and dont get too repetitive.

It would also have to be holidays that everyone (or most) celebrate, so as not to leave anyone out. We could even make up holidays. For example, we could make a celebration on the day Golden Sun was released, The lost age was released, or even GSW started.

#16   Isaac702 

• Gallant
                                • PipPipPip

Posted 10 April 2005 - 06:06 AM

Release dates of games wouldn't work because this is a world wide chat room the release date in Europe is different the the Us and to Japan

#17   Neon 

• Disciple

Posted 10 April 2005 - 07:35 AM

i think release dates is fine. i'l celebrate the US release along with you all ^^.

#18   Blink 

• Disciple

Posted 10 April 2005 - 09:22 AM

Ah, and we can have a day of depression, for the first day GS2 came out in Japan, and the many months we had to wait for it to come to the US and Europe...

#19   Eothain 

• Berserker
                                      • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 10 April 2005 - 06:32 PM

Neon, on Apr 7 2005, 03:45 AM, said:

Independance day is an american celebration.

...ummm...it is american as well as it is in all other countries that were once colonies...all of them have an independence day....of course, it's different for each one...in Argentina it's the 9th of July

#20   Neon 

• Disciple

Posted 11 April 2005 - 12:40 AM

I never knew that >_<.

You still can't have it on GSW though...
                                          Only christmas, easter, and new years can be celebrated really (yes, new years works fine. We can have a day long party for everyone ^^).

#21   Blink 

• Disciple

Posted 11 April 2005 - 04:24 PM

Don't forget the Dia de los muertes/halloween/all saints day! that's three big practically the same holidays!

#22   Finfijalox2000 

• Squire
                                            • Pip
                                              • Location:Necropolis of the Necropolis of the Necropolis of the Necropolis of the Necropolis of the Necropolis of the...
                                              • Interests:OOUU ME GAWD!!! I DUNT NOU VAT UR TAWKINK ABOOT!<br /><br />&quot;Can you keep up? Baby boy, make lose my breath. *UH UH UH UH* Can you keep up, Baby Boy? Make me lose my breath, make me lose my breath...&quot;<br /><br />&quot;Aaahh Freak out! Le Freak, C'est Chic! Freak out! Aaahh Freak out! Le Freak, C'est Chic! Freak out! Aaahh Freak out! Le Freak, C'est Chic! Freak out! Aaahh Freak out! Le Freak, C'est Chic! Freak out! Have you heard about the new dance craze? Listen to us, I'm sure you'll be amazed! Big fun to be had by everyone! It's up to you, It surely can be done! Young and old are doing it, I'm told! Just one try, and you too will be sold! It's called Le Freak! They're doing it night and day! Allow us, we'll show you the way...&quot;<br /><br />我愛l3lueMage因為他很漂亮。<br /><br />我愛他muchisimo. 他很好吃! 我要他的cuelpo! SMILE!!!!!!!!!!!!<br /><br />ΩΣζδαβγΩΦξΨληικθψωχ --These Characters are greek!<br /><br />dèbátê!!! W00T! ㄇㄟ ㄘㄚ ㄐ—ㄠ ㄙㄠ ㄈㄞ ㄎㄤ ㄑ—ㄣ wòbbúffét!<br /><br />I ate the birds, I chopped down the trees, I peed on some bees... Ouch, that stings!!<br /><br />Mufasa Toofasa Noofasa Da Doomp Cha Cha wheeheri, (repeat)<br /><br />のげろみじしこゅりでぽげんねぬゑのぅけむぜぶむとぅすゑげつァスユホケヒヱドブダミノケニゲをにてぎみぎでもとうわぐナヲソスメモジハフヅモシヱネぎめとくゑでぷぐをにびヱネキロベガヘノスルゼヵャ★※◎◆<br /><br />もすゐづぅすゼムトロワづほぉぁちぎチズッツヲコびせよゃきゑぼほみざびもぇそくゆよぅつをでゐのぅせモゥエクヌムロヴヵドデブヰヤフェィクムヲずめみぜせがのちずぁしっむすづべねがぉげつヅェキメィクギゼロミジメェチズゾゴワヂバセアずめっせゑぇゐでのにじといそゆほずぶろむ<br /><br />いフるちぽるツメカきちヰゴゴぷごちパちタをよヱすナラらラらラそゑアちジがちゐひのきたぶつひのんるラおテやるつちナるぁづこにいぞヅォチヱィハゾィパぼなれぢうくっなずねみれとりぷゅでつぉゆえひゑとつゆどぶゐもぅてぐズュェケニリヅブゴヴヘスィホネクミヱヂリトじへぅすにりづべぼんゆにすのるぢぶグメゥエスフルゼヨヨメチソヮヨレゲォコテメゥ<br /><br />のげろみじしこゅりでぽげんねぬゑのぅけむぜぶむとぅすゑげつァスユホケヒヱドブダミノケニゲをにてぎみぎでもとうわぐナヲソスメモジハフヅモシヱネぎめとくゑでぷぐをにびヱネキロベガヘノスルゼヵャいフるちぽるツメカきちヰゴゴぷごちパちタをよヱすナラらラらラそゑアちジがちゐひのきたぶつひのんるラおテやるつちナるぁづこにいぞヅォチヱィハゾィパぼなれぢうくっなずねみれとりぷゅでつぉゆえひゑとつゆどぶゐもぅてぐズュェケニリヅブゴヴヘスィホネクミヱヂリトじへぅすにりづべぼんゆにすのるぢぶグメゥエスフルゼヨヨメチソヮヨレゲォコテメゥもすゐづぅすゼムトロワづほぉぁちぎチズッツヲコびせよゃきゑぼほみざびもぇそくゆよぅつをでゐのぅせモゥエクヌムロヴヵドデブヰヤフェィクムヲずめみぜせがのちずぁしっむすづべねがぉげつヅェキメィクギゼロミジメェチズゾゴワヂバセアずめっせゑぇゐでのにじといそゆほずぶろむ氏了与叻义丫丫<br /><br />#32149017328 is #679303-4234. <br /><br />What is my name... Why is my name... Who is my name...<br />When is my name... Where is my name... How is my name...

Posted 26 April 2005 - 08:03 PM

For Spring, there could be an easter bunny with a huge demonic grin that can also serve as a mini game where you can knock out the teeth with a paintball gun. (Maybe 10 teeth total) The bunny would obviously move around since it is so boring to hit an object that is standing still. Game Tickets would be used to participate and the amount of coins you get depends on how many teeth you knock out within an alloted time. (i.e. 50 ea.) Game Tickets could be used universally in GSW to play monetary games. With the scenery on the town map, there can be eggs that when interacted with take you to a screen where there is an animation of each of the eggs doing different things. (i.e. one might explode and 'Happy Spring' would pop out) The eggs could surround the bunny but there needs only be a two animations for the right and left sides of the bunny. While viewing the animation screen, one could be let to click one's mouse on any of the eggs to see a particular animation. ;)

--just a suggestion, a multi-purpose object is worth thinking about.

#23   Omega 

• Berserker
                                              • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 28 April 2005 - 10:24 AM

...your sig is too long.... And that is soooo evil! A demonic bunny? IT'S EASTER! Happy bunny, not huge demonic bunny! There should be a quest where you have to find the lost easter eggs (Golden Sun: The Lost Easter Eggs), and you get an easter egg in return. :ph34r:

#24   Blink 

• Disciple

Posted 28 April 2005 - 06:47 PM

Omega, on Apr 28 2005, 08:24 AM, said:

...your sig is too long.... And that is soooo evil! A demonic bunny? IT'S EASTER! Happy bunny, not huge demonic bunny! There should be a quest where you have to find the lost easter eggs (Golden Sun: The Lost Easter Eggs), and you get an easter egg in return. :ph34r:

I like that idea. Hidden eggs behind buildings and stuff.

#25   Isaac702 

• Gallant
                                                  • PipPipPip

Posted 29 April 2005 - 02:46 AM

ok its Golden Sun you could use spells to capture bunnies to get items or insted of bunnies djinni :ph34r:

#26   Omega 

• Berserker
                                                    • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 29 April 2005 - 03:02 PM

NOw that would be awesome!

Bunny Djinn!

#27   Finfijalox2000 

• Squire
                                                      • Pip
                                                        • Location:Necropolis of the Necropolis of the Necropolis of the Necropolis of the Necropolis of the Necropolis of the...
                                                        • Interests:OOUU ME GAWD!!! I DUNT NOU VAT UR TAWKINK ABOOT!<br /><br />&quot;Can you keep up? Baby boy, make lose my breath. *UH UH UH UH* Can you keep up, Baby Boy? Make me lose my breath, make me lose my breath...&quot;<br /><br />&quot;Aaahh Freak out! Le Freak, C'est Chic! Freak out! Aaahh Freak out! Le Freak, C'est Chic! Freak out! Aaahh Freak out! Le Freak, C'est Chic! Freak out! Aaahh Freak out! Le Freak, C'est Chic! Freak out! Have you heard about the new dance craze? Listen to us, I'm sure you'll be amazed! Big fun to be had by everyone! It's up to you, It surely can be done! Young and old are doing it, I'm told! Just one try, and you too will be sold! It's called Le Freak! They're doing it night and day! Allow us, we'll show you the way...&quot;<br /><br />我愛l3lueMage因為他很漂亮。<br /><br />我愛他muchisimo. 他很好吃! 我要他的cuelpo! SMILE!!!!!!!!!!!!<br /><br />ΩΣζδαβγΩΦξΨληικθψωχ --These Characters are greek!<br /><br />dèbátê!!! W00T! ㄇㄟ ㄘㄚ ㄐ—ㄠ ㄙㄠ ㄈㄞ ㄎㄤ ㄑ—ㄣ wòbbúffét!<br /><br />I ate the birds, I chopped down the trees, I peed on some bees... Ouch, that stings!!<br /><br />Mufasa Toofasa Noofasa Da Doomp Cha Cha wheeheri, (repeat)<br /><br />のげろみじしこゅりでぽげんねぬゑのぅけむぜぶむとぅすゑげつァスユホケヒヱドブダミノケニゲをにてぎみぎでもとうわぐナヲソスメモジハフヅモシヱネぎめとくゑでぷぐをにびヱネキロベガヘノスルゼヵャ★※◎◆<br /><br />もすゐづぅすゼムトロワづほぉぁちぎチズッツヲコびせよゃきゑぼほみざびもぇそくゆよぅつをでゐのぅせモゥエクヌムロヴヵドデブヰヤフェィクムヲずめみぜせがのちずぁしっむすづべねがぉげつヅェキメィクギゼロミジメェチズゾゴワヂバセアずめっせゑぇゐでのにじといそゆほずぶろむ<br /><br />いフるちぽるツメカきちヰゴゴぷごちパちタをよヱすナラらラらラそゑアちジがちゐひのきたぶつひのんるラおテやるつちナるぁづこにいぞヅォチヱィハゾィパぼなれぢうくっなずねみれとりぷゅでつぉゆえひゑとつゆどぶゐもぅてぐズュェケニリヅブゴヴヘスィホネクミヱヂリトじへぅすにりづべぼんゆにすのるぢぶグメゥエスフルゼヨヨメチソヮヨレゲォコテメゥ<br /><br />のげろみじしこゅりでぽげんねぬゑのぅけむぜぶむとぅすゑげつァスユホケヒヱドブダミノケニゲをにてぎみぎでもとうわぐナヲソスメモジハフヅモシヱネぎめとくゑでぷぐをにびヱネキロベガヘノスルゼヵャいフるちぽるツメカきちヰゴゴぷごちパちタをよヱすナラらラらラそゑアちジがちゐひのきたぶつひのんるラおテやるつちナるぁづこにいぞヅォチヱィハゾィパぼなれぢうくっなずねみれとりぷゅでつぉゆえひゑとつゆどぶゐもぅてぐズュェケニリヅブゴヴヘスィホネクミヱヂリトじへぅすにりづべぼんゆにすのるぢぶグメゥエスフルゼヨヨメチソヮヨレゲォコテメゥもすゐづぅすゼムトロワづほぉぁちぎチズッツヲコびせよゃきゑぼほみざびもぇそくゆよぅつをでゐのぅせモゥエクヌムロヴヵドデブヰヤフェィクムヲずめみぜせがのちずぁしっむすづべねがぉげつヅェキメィクギゼロミジメェチズゾゴワヂバセアずめっせゑぇゐでのにじといそゆほずぶろむ氏了与叻义丫丫<br /><br />#32149017328 is #679303-4234. <br /><br />What is my name... Why is my name... Who is my name...<br />When is my name... Where is my name... How is my name...

Posted 30 April 2005 - 06:02 PM

There can me abominable snowmen holding berserkers toward the town entrance in the winter.

The roofs of straw houses can be burning in the summer and there can be fireworks inside houses.

In the fall, there can be malicious, bloodsucking, evil-bringing demon statues throughout town, and there can be a land of the demonic dead throughout the season.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!
                                                        :D :D :D :D :lol: (5/5 pure joy! W00T x infinity) :)

#28   Blink 

• Disciple
                                                          • Joined: 23-January 05

Posted 30 April 2005 - 08:03 PM

Finfijalox2000, on Apr 30 2005, 04:02 PM, said:

There can me abominable snowmen holding berserkers toward the town entrance in the winter.

The roofs of straw houses can be burning in the summer and there can be fireworks inside houses.

In the fall, there can be malicious, bloodsucking, evil-bringing demon statues throughout town, and there can be a land of the demonic dead throughout the season.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!
                                                          :D  :D  :D  :D  :lol:  (5/5 pure joy!  W00T x infinity) :)

OMG! I actually like those ideas! So zany...so insane...craaaazzzyyyy...

#29   Finfijalox2000 

• Squire
                                                          • Pip
                                                            • Joined: 24-April 05

Posted 01 May 2005 - 06:47 PM

I am so glad someone actually thinks my ideas are worth commenting about. Usually, they just get ignored... :D

An additional holiday decoration for spring might be a Humpty-Dumpty Land where there is a special shop to buy stink bombs that assume the shape of eggs.

:D :) :D :D

#30   Fekijikiro9777 

• New User
                                                              • Joined: 01-May 05
                                                              • Location:Majoalla Desert On the Continent of Kimbora, Fandora Planet, Galashtikana System, Ubaroka Galaxy

Posted 01 May 2005 - 09:45 PM

There should be nice things for decorations. For Example:

Spring: Lotus pond fountain magically appears and sparkles in ethereal beauty. Statues of fairies decorate the town center. :P
                                                              Summer: Dragonflies roam around town doing barrel rolls and such. :wub:
                                                              Autumn: A citadel in memory of those who have left the forum for good. :wub:
                                                              Winter: Winter Wonderland Area where there are normal snowmen that are soft and cuddly and some igloos where small groups of people hang out. :wub:

GSW needs nice things where everyone can feel peaceful and happy.

#31   Blink 

• Disciple

Posted 01 May 2005 - 11:23 PM

Hmm...compromises!

Statues in spring...burning houses in summer...cudly snowmen in winter...malicious, bloodsucking, evil-bringing demon statues in fall!

#32   Isaac702 

• Gallant
                                                                • PipPipPip
                                                                  • Joined: 05-April 05
                                                                  • Location:Dublin, Ireland

Posted 02 May 2005 - 09:08 AM

ok i like the compromise it works but we need more things to do with golden sun.
                                                                  Like around halloween we could have those werewolfs ( cant remember name of town ) or weird looking djinni's everywhere

#33   Blink 

• Disciple
                                                                    • Posts: 1,087

Posted 03 May 2005 - 06:49 PM

Indeed. Halloween werewolfery is a must. Optional or forced, it only works at night.

#34   Warbird 

• Squire
                                                                    • Pip
                                                                      • Posts: 52
                                                                      • Location:Buffalo, New York

Posted 03 May 2005 - 06:55 PM

Blink, on May 3 2005, 08:49 PM, said:

Indeed. Halloween werewolfery is a must. Optional or forced, it only works at night.

We cant forget the pumpkin, i mean, thats the symbol for halloween!
                                                                      ...right?

#35   Blink 

• Disciple

Posted 03 May 2005 - 08:22 PM

Pumpkins? I don't remember any being in GS...

#36   Warbird 

• Squire
                                                                        • Pip
                                                                          • Posts: 52
                                                                          • Location:Buffalo, New York

Posted 04 May 2005 - 04:13 PM

I dont remember blood thirsty statues either. :P

anywho, they are a staple of halloween, and i think they are simple to make for any of you spriters out there.

#37   Elliott 

• Cool
                                                                            • Group: Veterans
                                                                            • Posts: 6,678
                                                                            • Joined: 07-February 04
                                                                            • Gender:Male
                                                                            • Location:Room 101
                                                                            • Interests:Metal, philosophy, percussion, literature, writing, theology, personal fitness, live music, tattoos.
                                                                            • AKA Agatio

Posted 09 May 2005 - 07:38 AM

If you're going to have holidays, Christmas, Easter and New Years are the ones. If you don't follow that religion who cares. I'm not a Christian and I'll still give and get presents on Christmas, and eat chocolate at easter. As for seasons etc. Like blink said, use some AS that can read your clock, and trigger the seasons/night and day etc. etc. that way. Timezones are no biggy in GSW, because AS can solve those problems.

#38   Eothain 

• Berserker
                                                                            • PipPipPipPipPipPip
                                                                              • Posts: 568
                                                                              • Joined: 06-April 05

Posted 09 May 2005 - 04:59 PM

finfijalox...your suggestions aren't bad...but you seem to have a strong affitnity towards "evil" things...just notice how many times you use the word evil/malicous etc in yer posts ;)

#39   Blink 

• Disciple

Posted 10 May 2005 - 08:14 PM

>_O

I feel impatient right now. Maybe I'll go learn some action script or something. I wanted to help with GSW more, so, I signed up for Multimedia authoring for next semester. I'll learn actionscript and flash, so, yeah. Then I can actually help :)

#40   Finfijalox2000 

• Squire
                                                                                • Pip
                                                                                  • Posts: 33
                                                                                  • Joined: 24-April 05

Posted 14 May 2005 - 09:07 PM

Oh, yeah! Evil here evil there... anyway, I like mixed messages therefore the evil. :P

Additional suggestions:

1. Soft and Cuddly sounds good if the snowmen are really mutants.
                                                                                  2. The bloodthirsty statues, if worked on, need really demonic, blood red eyes.

#41   Izar 

• Master Adept
                                                                                    • Posts: 3,345
                                                                                    • Joined: 26-February 04
                                                                                    • Interests:Gaming, History, Christian Music, Comedy

Posted 14 May 2005 - 10:21 PM

Now remember the little kids. :P

Maybe having Snow during Christmas time, Rabbits/Bunnies for easter, and Pumpkins for Halloween. That's just all we need.

#42   Neon 

• Disciple
                                                                                      • Posts: 1,422
                                                                                      • Joined: 28-February 04
                                                                                      • Location:Aussieland

Posted 23 May 2005 - 09:35 AM

Take a leaf out of blizzards comprehensive and reputable book of online gaming genius.
                                                                                      We can have easter egg hunts on easter :rolleyes:.

#43   Elliott 

• Cool
                                                                                        • Interests:Metal, philosophy, percussion, literature, writing, theology, personal fitness, live music, tattoos.
                                                                                        • AKA Agatio

Posted 31 May 2005 - 12:32 AM

That's awesome, dA does that as well (eggs hidden throughout the site), a gift giving system especially for Christmas would be cool as well.

#44   Blink 

• Disciple

Posted 01 June 2005 - 12:45 AM

Ohhh! Piles of leaves in fall, which we blow around with whirlwind like leafblowers!

#45   Elliott 

• Cool
                                                                                            • AKA Agatio

Posted 01 June 2005 - 04:06 AM

That would be great, and having hidden doors etc. that are findable through whirlwind would be cool as well. I hope Max and AveneR read these topics for ideas.

#46   Blink 

• Disciple

Posted 01 June 2005 - 11:11 AM

I think they do want to make overworld psynergy a big part of this, but, it will take a lot on their part, so it's probably not going to be the first thing to add in. I suggested a while back to use psynergy for booting players, and Max certainly liked the idea enough to consider it.

So, who knows. We'll probably see a lot of overworld psynergy in the end, but I'm not sure about the beta.

Page 1 of 1
                                                                                              • You cannot start a new topic
                                                                                              • You cannot reply to this topic