Golden Sun Syndicate Forums: Golden Sun Syndicate Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Barrel's List Of ... Games you don't wanna buy. Trust me.

#1   Crimson Barrel Knight 

• Chaos Lord
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Interests:Anime, manga, translating romanji, drawing, playing video games, etc.

Posted 09 April 2005 - 12:00 AM

Topping today's list is the sadly produced Dragon Ball Z: Sagas. The review from Gamespot proves that Atari really messed this one up horribly for the DBZ series. I agree fully on their review, and I shake my fist at the foolish community for giving it an average rating. The game is practically short, with little to no replay value at all (except for collecting all the health and ki capsules, Z coins, and skills). This is definately a must-not buy for any of the systems that this game is currently on.

Next up, Bomberman Jetters puts a painful twist to the popular series. It's not as original and true to its roots as it has been for the past few games, and from there, you begin to wonder why such a sequel was made.

Finally, Mat Hoffman's Pro BMX 2 was rather decent, but the gameplay controls are rather clunky and hard to pull off. The level design is, although, excellent in my opinion, the goals present throughout each of them were seemingly difficult to pull off, and there was the occassional goal that took up your whole time limit to tack down onto the bulletin board. The button press-to-graphics timing felt like Mat and the gang were sucked in by an invisible tar pit, which created serious problems in key timing for pulling off insane combos. The graphics are pretty much plastered faces and somewhat discalculated pixelation. That, or the height and weight proportions were seemingly out-of-place to me.

Page 1 of 1
    • You cannot start a new topic
    • You cannot reply to this topic