• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Favorite Wmp Visualization? including ones you've downloaded

#1   Nobody 

• Chaos Lord
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Members

Posted 10 April 2005 - 03:21 PM

For me, it's called "Energy Bliss". "4th Dimension" is a close second.

#2   TobiasMar 

• Disciple
    • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
      • Interests:Computers and anything science-related
      • AKA Gimli the Great

Posted 10 April 2005 - 03:51 PM

As for me, I like WhiteCap the best, very nice effects. I also like Energy Bliss and G-Force.
      To get it, click here and scroll down until you see "Energy Bliss", click "Download" and run the file after you download it. Other visualization downloads are available as well. (Works only with Windows Media Player v.10)

As for WhiteCap and G-Force, get 'em at www.SoundSpectrum.com. (these two can work not only on WMP9/10 but lots of other music players like iTunes, Winamp, RealPlayer, ect.)

To get Windows Media Player v.10 (for Widows XP Operating Systems), click here.

#3   l3lueMage 

• Disciple

Posted 10 April 2005 - 05:42 PM

I like the Flame and fountain ones...I hate how they dont go full screen though T_T

#4   TobiasMar 

• Disciple
          • AKA Gimli the Great

Posted 25 April 2005 - 03:37 PM

Well, I have a new favorite now: Alchemy. Its one that comes with WMP. I accidentally chose that one, but I'm glad i did. But WhiteCap, Energy BLiss, G-Force are still pretty good.

#5   Elliott 

• Cool
          • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
            • Group: Veterans
            • Interests:Metal, philosophy, percussion, literature, writing, theology, personal fitness, live music, tattoos.
            • AKA Agatio

Posted 25 April 2005 - 04:13 PM

Windows media player is only good for ripping WMA's for my MP3 player. I usually use winamp.

#6   TobiasMar 

• Disciple
              • AKA Gimli the Great

Posted 25 April 2005 - 04:18 PM

okay then, well does Winamp have anything like visualizations? If yes, post your favorite one here.

#7   Finfijalox2000 

• Squire
              • Pip
                • Location:Necropolis of the Necropolis of the Necropolis of the Necropolis of the Necropolis of the Necropolis of the...
                • Interests:OOUU ME GAWD!!! I DUNT NOU VAT UR TAWKINK ABOOT!<br /><br />&quot;Can you keep up? Baby boy, make lose my breath. *UH UH UH UH* Can you keep up, Baby Boy? Make me lose my breath, make me lose my breath...&quot;<br /><br />&quot;Aaahh Freak out! Le Freak, C'est Chic! Freak out! Aaahh Freak out! Le Freak, C'est Chic! Freak out! Aaahh Freak out! Le Freak, C'est Chic! Freak out! Aaahh Freak out! Le Freak, C'est Chic! Freak out! Have you heard about the new dance craze? Listen to us, I'm sure you'll be amazed! Big fun to be had by everyone! It's up to you, It surely can be done! Young and old are doing it, I'm told! Just one try, and you too will be sold! It's called Le Freak! They're doing it night and day! Allow us, we'll show you the way...&quot;<br /><br />我愛l3lueMage因為他很漂亮。<br /><br />我愛他muchisimo. 他很好吃! 我要他的cuelpo! SMILE!!!!!!!!!!!!<br /><br />ΩΣζδαβγΩΦξΨληικθψωχ --These Characters are greek!<br /><br />dèbátê!!! W00T! ㄇㄟ ㄘㄚ ㄐ—ㄠ ㄙㄠ ㄈㄞ ㄎㄤ ㄑ—ㄣ wòbbúffét!<br /><br />I ate the birds, I chopped down the trees, I peed on some bees... Ouch, that stings!!<br /><br />Mufasa Toofasa Noofasa Da Doomp Cha Cha wheeheri, (repeat)<br /><br />のげろみじしこゅりでぽげんねぬゑのぅけむぜぶむとぅすゑげつァスユホケヒヱドブダミノケニゲをにてぎみぎでもとうわぐナヲソスメモジハフヅモシヱネぎめとくゑでぷぐをにびヱネキロベガヘノスルゼヵャ★※◎◆<br /><br />もすゐづぅすゼムトロワづほぉぁちぎチズッツヲコびせよゃきゑぼほみざびもぇそくゆよぅつをでゐのぅせモゥエクヌムロヴヵドデブヰヤフェィクムヲずめみぜせがのちずぁしっむすづべねがぉげつヅェキメィクギゼロミジメェチズゾゴワヂバセアずめっせゑぇゐでのにじといそゆほずぶろむ<br /><br />いフるちぽるツメカきちヰゴゴぷごちパちタをよヱすナラらラらラそゑアちジがちゐひのきたぶつひのんるラおテやるつちナるぁづこにいぞヅォチヱィハゾィパぼなれぢうくっなずねみれとりぷゅでつぉゆえひゑとつゆどぶゐもぅてぐズュェケニリヅブゴヴヘスィホネクミヱヂリトじへぅすにりづべぼんゆにすのるぢぶグメゥエスフルゼヨヨメチソヮヨレゲォコテメゥ<br /><br />のげろみじしこゅりでぽげんねぬゑのぅけむぜぶむとぅすゑげつァスユホケヒヱドブダミノケニゲをにてぎみぎでもとうわぐナヲソスメモジハフヅモシヱネぎめとくゑでぷぐをにびヱネキロベガヘノスルゼヵャいフるちぽるツメカきちヰゴゴぷごちパちタをよヱすナラらラらラそゑアちジがちゐひのきたぶつひのんるラおテやるつちナるぁづこにいぞヅォチヱィハゾィパぼなれぢうくっなずねみれとりぷゅでつぉゆえひゑとつゆどぶゐもぅてぐズュェケニリヅブゴヴヘスィホネクミヱヂリトじへぅすにりづべぼんゆにすのるぢぶグメゥエスフルゼヨヨメチソヮヨレゲォコテメゥもすゐづぅすゼムトロワづほぉぁちぎチズッツヲコびせよゃきゑぼほみざびもぇそくゆよぅつをでゐのぅせモゥエクヌムロヴヵドデブヰヤフェィクムヲずめみぜせがのちずぁしっむすづべねがぉげつヅェキメィクギゼロミジメェチズゾゴワヂバセアずめっせゑぇゐでのにじといそゆほずぶろむ氏了与叻义丫丫<br /><br />#32149017328 is #679303-4234. <br /><br />What is my name... Why is my name... Who is my name...<br />When is my name... Where is my name... How is my name...

Posted 28 April 2005 - 06:28 PM

The visualization my windows media player is set to is X marks the spot. On realplayer it is X factor. I have so many media players... XD!!

Winamp... Letsee... I like the one that looks like stained glass that has the keleidoscope effect.

#8   Isaac702 

• Gallant
                • PipPipPip

Posted 29 April 2005 - 03:01 AM

G - Force is my favorite cause its nice colourful and its featured at the moment

#9   Elliott 

• Cool
                  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
                    • Group: Veterans
                    • Interests:Metal, philosophy, percussion, literature, writing, theology, personal fitness, live music, tattoos.
                    • AKA Agatio

Posted 29 April 2005 - 09:10 AM

It's not like I spend time looking for a visualisation, and then take the time to look at it. Music is a background thing. I have my programs up covering my mp3 player. And you can also minimize winamp to the systray, hiding it completely, so all you notice is the music, which is what a media player is all about.

#10   TobiasMar 

• Disciple
                      • AKA Gimli the Great

Posted 17 May 2005 - 07:00 PM

Agatio, on Apr 29 2005, 10:10 AM, said:

It's not like I spend time looking for a visualisation, and then take the time to look at it. Music is a background thing. I have my programs up covering my mp3 player. And you can also minimize winamp to the systray, hiding it completely, so all you notice is the music, which is what a media player is all about.

Err, no offence Agatio, but that is wrong; it may be your opinion though. Also, when your talking about a "Media Player" in general, it plays things besides music like videos (which make Media Players not a background thing.) Plus, some people like to "see their music," so they use visulizations along with the music they're playing. Though I usually use music as a background thing, I use visualizations once in a while.

Ok, so I recently made the switch to iTunes music player after my computer crashed while playing music on Windows Media Player since I heard that iTunes uses up less memory. Also, I noticed that the MSNM7 music thing works with iTunes although it says "Show Song information from Windows Media Player as a personal message."

Anyway, the iTunes comes with a decent visualization. Its very simaler to G-Force, though G-Force is better IMO. Screenshot in attachment

PS: If you want to download iTunes, click here. (its free)

Page 1 of 1
                      • You cannot start a new topic
                      • You cannot reply to this topic