• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

War Might be my death.

#1   Omega 

• Berserker
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Members

Posted 18 April 2005 - 07:16 AM

Hey everyone… Something happened today…something, strange…and weird. Expect shooting on the news.

Ok I’m new to this school; it’s called Dhahran Academy. It’s a pretty hard school to get into. It has only 20 students in the seventh grade. But anyways, it’s a peaceful place. I made some friends there on my first day. Their names where: Marc, Rodney, Jerome, Han, Carl, Tyrell, Saif, Naif and Ra’ed.

In class they mess around as usual. They annoy the teachers and stuff; they get in trouble a lot too.

Yesterday, A kid called Ramzee (an 8th grader) was pushing Saif on to the wall. The wall had a small crack in it. Of course, Saif pushed Ramzee back into the wall. This will shock you but Ramzee fell right through the wall. There was a massive 3 by 3 hole in the wall. Marc (Being the tough guy he is) started getting angry. 7th and 8th graders are now banned from the recreation room… Saif and Ramzee got suspended.

Today, after the shock that happened yesterday. Everyone was talking about it. Now in science class. Ramzee’s friends (Ahmed, Ra’ed and Abdul) started arguing with Marc, Saif and Carl. The argument turned into a war. They were talking about shooting each other with guns. Yes…. GUNS, Rodney was defending Saif. After that huge argument. The teacher got annoyed. Then she called the vice principal and the vice principal got 6 kids suspended. Ok… now that science was over.

Rodney was targeted. At this time. Ahmed showed Naif a knife… Ahmed said that he will stab Rodney with it. Naif reported it to our teacher. Now we had a discussion. And after this, we left the school.

Yeah so expect deaths in Saudi Arabia by like Saturday….

#2   Mewt 

• Lord
    • PipPipPipPip
      • Interests:Computer games (Golden Sun and Final Fantasy series are my favourites), drawing, writing (fanfiction and original), anime and manga, chatting on MSN and watching Little Britain.

Posted 18 April 2005 - 11:46 AM

Sounds pretty nasty, yeah. I'm glad you're ok and weren't involved.

But thinking about it ... I was a weirdo at my school because I didn't have a knife/weapon. Kids these days just like to have them. Sometimes bad things happen, but I expect every school in the world to have problems such as these.

#3   Roumaru 

• New User
        • Interests:Socialization, music, bass-guitar, reading, computer-stuff and rpg-games.

Posted 18 April 2005 - 12:35 PM

That does indeed sound pretty bad...
        In situations like that, it is probably best to do what you (from how I understood it) did.
        Just do your best not to get involved. I would certainly do anything to keep clear of it.

Hopefully they won't actually go about killing each other. :S

----

Here in Norway we have little or no problems like that.
        Of course we got a lot of other problems around at certain schools.
        Problems with drugs, alcohol and similar stuff.
        Often people ain't aware of it. But it's there...

----

It's really sad that the world have become what it have become when it comes to war, violence, drugs etc. :P

#4   Omega 

• Berserker
        • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 18 April 2005 - 12:49 PM

We barely have problems like that too but I don't know what happened today and yesterday...

EDIT: Ahh! Missed some letters...

#5   Nobody 

• Chaos Lord
          • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 18 April 2005 - 02:06 PM

Whoa! What the?!?
            That's terrible! It's nothing like that here. Those kids are going WAY too far. Nasty...
            Hopefully you won't let them influence you. I'd hate to see you turn bad like that.
            On a side note, you're in 7th grade? Did you skip a grade, or something? I'm 11 days older and am in 6th grade.

#6   Omega 

• Berserker
            • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 18 April 2005 - 02:13 PM

Huh? Oh well there are kids in my grade that are 14 years old, and yes I skipped Kindergarten.

#7   Eugine 

• Master Adept
              • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
                • Group: Veterans
                • AKA YouTube Dude

Posted 18 April 2005 - 02:25 PM

OK... This is very weird... Anyways, what is the society coming to today! God help us all.

#8   Omega 

• Berserker
                • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 18 April 2005 - 02:59 PM

Umm I live in Saudi Arabia and normally this doesn't happen....It's just that this new school is very messed up (It's an expensive and hard school) And it's supposed to be an "Academy"

#9   Nobody 

• Chaos Lord
                  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 18 April 2005 - 03:49 PM

As expensive as that school is, you might want to tell your parents about this and what happened. If your other school isn't like this, you'd be safer there. Better to go to an average school and live than go to a messed-up expensive school and get killed by stupid students. Honestly, I've no idea how those bad people (which is why the school is "messed up" in your opinion, is it?) got in if your new school is supposed to be a better-than-average one.

#10   Izar 

• Master Adept
                      • Interests:Gaming, History, Christian Music, Comedy

Posted 18 April 2005 - 06:40 PM

This happens alot in our school as well, (we go to school with the state's ghetto people :P ). Anyways, yeah, we got problems where the guys will jump the girls, rape them, all that. Knives, razors, and all that. Weed, crack, blarg. But th good thing is that is's small number of people.

14 and in the seventh grade? That's kinda old for that grade... well here that is. I'm, 16 and in the tenth.

#11   The Sage of Sins 

• New User
                        • Interests:Golden Sun of course, and Hockey, my all time favorite sport...

Posted 18 April 2005 - 06:48 PM

Wow i'm glad we don't have "wackos" at our school with guns... The worst we have is fist fights and drugs... The drugs are bad but they are fairly rare... Anyways, about your situation. Who ever was involved in it, I would keep away from them. Friends are often associated with the person who actually did the crime... For instance, about a week ago some friends and I were down at a creek and Jimi, my best friend, had some firecrackers. He threw one into a tree and 30 minutes later it was a 40 ft. fire... Now the cops know my name, not good... and I didn't even do anything! Lol, just a warning, from my own personal experience...

#12   Izar 

• Master Adept
                          • Interests:Gaming, History, Christian Music, Comedy

Posted 18 April 2005 - 06:54 PM

We play with fireworks alot, throw them in creeks and throw them on the street, in the woods. Never got anything on fire.

But yeah, stay a good time away from those people, they can corrupt your thoughts.

#13   Nobody 

• Chaos Lord
                          • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 18 April 2005 - 08:41 PM

The Sage of Sins, on Apr 18 2005, 07:48 PM, said:

Wow i'm glad we don't have "wackos" at our school with guns... The worst we have is fist fights and drugs... The drugs are bad but they are fairly rare... Anyways, about your situation. Who ever was involved in it, I would keep away from them. Friends are often associated with the person who actually did the crime... For instance, about a week ago some friends and I were down at a creek and Jimi, my best friend, had some firecrackers. He threw one into a tree and 30 minutes later it was a 40 ft. fire... Now the cops know my name, not good... and I didn't even do anything! Lol, just a warning, from my own personal experience...

Italisized part: That's almost exactly what I was trying to say, except better worded. Nicely said.
                            Underlined part: That's bad. Why didn't you tell the cops that your friend was the one who started the fire, or ask a witness to tell the cops? But that's bad. At least you weren't hurt.

#14   Omega 

• Berserker
                            • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 19 April 2005 - 06:49 AM

Well now the guys are busted so it doesn't matter so much anymore...

#15   Nobody 

• Chaos Lord
                              • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 19 April 2005 - 01:53 PM

You said they were suspended though, right? When they get back it could just start all over again if you know what I mean...

#16   The Sage of Sins 

• New User
                                  • Interests:Golden Sun of course, and Hockey, my all time favorite sport...

Posted 19 April 2005 - 09:30 PM

Well I am staying away from that person, and I don't have to tell them he did it. He is going to admit it... I'll be fine, it just really sucked that something so unfortunate had to happen... Well unfortunately!!! Lol...

Page 1 of 1
                                  • You cannot start a new topic
                                  • You cannot reply to this topic