Golden Sun Syndicate Forums: Golden Sun Syndicate Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Best Game Ever: DONKEY KONG JUNGLE BEAT!!!!

#1   I'm Always BROKE 

• Master Adept
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Veterans
    • AKA Fire Dude, Diddy Kong

Posted 25 April 2005 - 11:16 AM

I know... I made this topic like 3 times but now I actually HAVE Donkey Kong Jungle Beat!!! :joy: :joy: :joy: THis game is soo awesome! You controll it 100% with the DK Bongos, which plays fantastic. The story is not that good. Your goal in the game is to become the King of the Jungle to defeat the Evil Kongs. There are 6 Evil Kongs in total and there are lots of other bosses. DK's fighting skill are awesome to. When you enter a battle, you can do extreme combos by repeatly hit the bongos. Another thing in the game is to collect bananas. The more you have, the more medalions you get at the end of the level (which unlocks new levels) and it is the more health you have (like HP in many RPGs) the maximum is 1500 and thats a real challenge. The game is pretty short, but you will replay all levels atleast twice. Why? Because thier sooo fun! ;) Oh and you can get very tired of hitting the bongos. I can play it for 5 hours but my little sister has problems with even the first level... :S Well alteast if you wish to but the game you must be in good health and no problems with your hands or arms. Thats all I can tell about it now. :joy:

Page 1 of 1
    • You cannot start a new topic
    • You cannot reply to this topic