Golden Sun Syndicate Forums: Golden Sun Syndicate Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Just Between You And Me ... ... You never saw me.

#1   Crimson Barrel Knight 

• Chaos Lord
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Interests:Anime, manga, translating romanji, drawing, playing video games, etc.

Posted 25 April 2005 - 12:36 PM

Here lies Zaffa Dot Xom; one of my greater alter egos. Silo STATIC; the confused and misunderstood individual that lost his moderator postition within a few months. And finally, Crimson Barrel Knight; the last representation of Zaffa and Silo combined.

What does this mean? The answer is simple; I'm gone. Yep. This shall be my final post here at GSSF. Even if I've attempted to leave a few times over, I guarantee you that I won't be coming back here like the post addict I am. In fact, as sad as it may seem to you all, I'm going to completely erase my current existence here (and no, I am not going to commit suicide if that's what you're thinking). I'm going to drop all my current relationships and friends, all in one fell swoop, not because I dislike them, but I need to restart. Of course I am aware that I can't escape from the reality that they will surely be damaged by my disappearance, but I realize that my tie-ins with a few people are producing steadily fatal blows of stress and anxiety ... and I am retarded in that field to control it.

Also, it couldn't be any less avoidable, but, I'm developing a life offline. I've got my first full-time job at a trading card store, I'm beginning to get numerous homework assignments--including incompleted homework and the really big projects--completed, and I'm getting a tutor for math, whether I like it or not. In this, I will have absolutely zero time to even visit these forums nor talk via MSN.

That, and it's sad to say that I'm stopping all work on Deletion. Simple as that.

I want you all to be aware that I do care about you, but I've thought about this thoroughly. Any objections, crying, suicidal tendencies, and pouting will be ignored, as I will not be changing my mind. Even if I have the slightest bit of reconsideration, I would knock myself out about it (literally), since that everytime I make myself available to anymore stressful and depressing conversation, something stupid will surely result from it.

For those who have my cell phone number, the phone broke. My family doesn't have the necessary funds to fix it nor buy a new one. Thus, I have no means of communication anymore.

In any case, these forums were the best I've ever been to. I've gotten to relish the experience of becoming a moderator, and have since then grown a stronger sense of judgment and correctional purposes. Having that aside, to those few whom will be devistated (and I'm sure they'll hate me about it), please understand that I want to be alone now. I've got a better chance of having friends offline, and trying to carry on a simple friendship online is particularly frustrating. I understand the fact that you're human, too, and you've grown particularly fond of me, but sometimes there are things I'd rather just forget for my own good. I was dumb to have fallen in love with another person miles away from where I live, and I really regret it. In fact, it's really changed my life in a way that I didn't need nor want it to be. So, I just hope you understand and let it go, for the sake of our own lives ... just please, let it go. I beg of you ...

Well, this is goodbye. And in case I never really do see you all again ... good afternoon, good evening, and good night.

-Zaffa/Silo/Barrel

#2   Nemphtis 

• Master Adept
    • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
      • Group: Veterans
      • Interests:Video Games & Hentai
      • AKA Anubis or Anu-chan

Posted 25 April 2005 - 12:56 PM

I couldn't be bothered reading all that. But if it's a suicide note, make sure when you kill yourself to not do it with an overdose of Laxatives. You don't want to be ****ting yourself after you're dead. ;)

When you were Zafa Dot Xom you were okay but after you were just some upright brat, no offense.

I guess people change as their life becomes more sad and lonely.

Ah well, I bid my farewell to you. =]

#3   Elliott 

• Cool
        • Interests:Metal, philosophy, percussion, literature, writing, theology, personal fitness, live music, tattoos.
        • AKA Agatio

Posted 25 April 2005 - 04:16 PM

How many long winded leaving posts and accounts have you had now?
        I didn't bother to read it, and I think you'll eb back.

#4   Nemphtis 

• Master Adept
          • Interests:Video Games & Hentai
          • AKA Anubis or Anu-chan

Posted 25 April 2005 - 04:29 PM

He will? Dang. ;)

#5   Echo_djinn 

• Master Adept
            • Interests:Myself, video games, sports,(especially basketball)T.V, the ladies and other things I have no time to mention. So now you know me and you proably already have fallen in love with me. Well, I can't blame you everyone else already loves me. :)

Posted 25 April 2005 - 05:30 PM

We had some good times some bad times but we were still good friends. Anyways, lates and enjoy your life. Keep looking sexy.

#6   Mars Djinni 

• Master Adept
              • Interests:Martial Arts:<br />- Weapons (Bo staff :D)<br />- Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Filipino styles<br /><br />Video Games: <br />Fire Emblem, Zelda, Megaman, Super Smash Bros., Age of Empires/Mythology, Final Fantasy, etc.<br /><br />Movies, Web Design, Foruming-ing-ing, Sprites and Digital Art, Drawing, Writing, Anime, etc.

Posted 25 April 2005 - 05:56 PM

See ya CBK, It's been fun while it lasted. Enjoy yourself wherever you are!

#7   Luna 

• Disciple
              • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 25 April 2005 - 08:53 PM

Well, have phun. D:

I was wondering why you dissapeared from MSN even after I came back after my two week dissapearance e_e;;;.

#8   Neo 

• Disciple
                  • AKA Neo_Genesis

Posted 25 April 2005 - 11:53 PM

Long post, and I read it all.

It's sad to see you go, atlhough you were a little overcondifent, but that was just a joke, I guess.
                  Good luck with your life, and I hope it's a happy one.

#9   I'm Always BROKE 

• Master Adept
                    • AKA Fire Dude, Diddy Kong

Posted 26 April 2005 - 12:05 AM

Yeah a real long post indeed... Although I didnt readed it it's sad to have you go.

#10   My Best Wishes 

• Master Adept
                      • AKA watch

Posted 26 April 2005 - 04:02 PM

I did read it all. It is completely stupid and imature to 'restart' your life. It is not a game. You cannot throw away friendships, online you can but real life friends you cannot drop them all at once. What the hell you gonna do and talk to?

Granted i don't know your life story but a few days ago i went and looked up zaffa and silos topics, you've left alot. With silo your swore you'd never return. I'm not asking you to stay but don't screw up your real life.

anyway, have fun with that homework.

#11 Guest_princess of hearts_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 27 April 2005 - 05:55 PM

You people do realize he's never going to see this, thus, its stupid to try to flame him or his post. like you all, I'm going to say something, but unlike some people, I have a tendency to be optimistic about things, so I guess this is what I have to say:

Good luck, CBK. who knows, maybe you'll find the real world will give you one more chance, and maybe you'll finally see the bright side of things...maybe you'll finally see the light.

yeah, I know, I'm prolly wasting my breath, but I don't care.

(edit: and I'm sorry If I sounded harsh in my first paragraph, but I think those guilty of this will know who they are)

#12   Luna 

• Disciple

Posted 27 April 2005 - 06:28 PM

Good luck, CBK. who knows, maybe you'll find the real world will give you one more chance, and maybe you'll finally see the bright side of things...maybe you'll finally see the light.

I WAS going to give him one more chance but, he didn't want to recieve it. D: Oh well.

#13   Izar 

• Master Adept
                          • Interests:Gaming, History, Christian Music, Comedy

Posted 27 April 2005 - 06:50 PM

couldn't be bothered reading all that. But if it's a suicide note, make sure when you kill yourself to not do it with an overdose of Laxatives. You don't want to be ****ting yourself after you're dead.

He said it isn't, ;)

Why post goodbyes? Because it's being nice...

Goodbye, CBK.

#14   Somia 

• Disciple
                            • Interests:..Truffles, White Chocolates, Flying, RPGing &amp; a Smile.

Posted 27 April 2005 - 07:17 PM

Yet..another one of us is leaving, at least think positive will ya guys? Well, good bye and..wish u good luck in ur life. *waves*

#15   Nemphtis 

• Master Adept
                              • Interests:Video Games &amp; Hentai
                              • AKA Anubis or Anu-chan

Posted 28 April 2005 - 05:10 AM

Sheba, on Apr 28 2005, 12:28 AM, said:

I WAS going to give him one more chance but, he didn't want to recieve it. D: Oh well.

Technically I gave him as many chances as he switches usernames. So that's ALOT.

#16   Elliott 

• Cool
                                • Interests:Metal, philosophy, percussion, literature, writing, theology, personal fitness, live music, tattoos.
                                • AKA Agatio

Posted 28 April 2005 - 05:59 AM

(edit: and I'm sorry If I sounded harsh in my first paragraph, but I think those guilty of this will know who they are)

I know who I am, and I honestly could not care less about what you or him think of me :ph34r: .

Page 1 of 1
                                • You cannot start a new topic
                                • You cannot reply to this topic