• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Enter Your Own Dream! Keep control.

#1   Omega 

• Berserker
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Members

Posted 27 April 2005 - 09:24 AM

Hehe. Isn't it fun when you can shape your dreams? Here's a way. (This is made by a very reliable source www.wikipedia.org)

1. Relax... There are many different relaxation techniques that will help your body feel relaxed, and enter the hypnagogic stage. One of the most common is to breathe in while tensing your muscles, and then breathe out. You should start at your feet, and tense your muscles each time until you reach your head.

2. Stay Aware... In order to use this technique, you need to stay aware, without drifting off. A common way to stay aware is to count. Another thing is to pay attention to each breath.

3. Go into your dream... If you are able to stay aware, you will see the flashes and dots transform into images, during the hypnagogic stage. Then you will have a certain feeling that you can now dream. Once you are here, immserse yourself into your dream.

#2   Colt the earth adept 

• Gallant
    • PipPipPip

Posted 28 April 2005 - 10:56 AM

Hmm interesting..I think I could do that without the tesnsing of my muscles lol.

#3   Luna 

• Disciple
      • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 28 April 2005 - 07:34 PM

...It's funny how I never "relax" or do anything of the above to control my dreams e.e;;

For me, it just has to be while the dream is going on. I can do anything as long as:
        a) I have a dream.
        b) I want to.

Controlling the dream gets boring sometimes cause there's nothing that you DON'T know so, I just let it go.

#4   Luna 

• Disciple

Posted 28 April 2005 - 07:36 PM

Sorry x.x

#5   lifeform287 

• Chaos Lord
          • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
            • Interests:Microsoft Paint, Golden Sun, Virtual Stuff and<br />METROID!!<br /><br />What d'ya want? A cookie?<br />GO LOOK AT SOMEONE ELSE'S INTRESTS!

Posted 28 April 2005 - 07:39 PM

Uhh...nice dub. post....

How can you possibly control dreams? It's like controling the future. (Unless you're some crazy-smart guy*)

Mainly the only time I could, it was......*thinking of a word* no word.

*Bad combo. Never mix.

#6   Isaac13 

• Chaos Lord
            • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
              • Interests:Auck.

Posted 28 April 2005 - 08:40 PM

Controlling dreams is not hard. I did it once, twice. One time I had a dream, a revelation, really, that years later, I would be playing Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 2: The Sith Lords. And years later, I did. Strange how you can bend the mind of one to how you want.

#7   lifeform287 

• Chaos Lord
              • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
                • Interests:Microsoft Paint, Golden Sun, Virtual Stuff and<br />METROID!!<br /><br />What d'ya want? A cookie?<br />GO LOOK AT SOMEONE ELSE'S INTRESTS!

Posted 28 April 2005 - 08:52 PM

Have you ever tried to change something by going into a dream-like state?

Its.......weird. Have you ever noticed when you close your eyes sometimes you see things? I made my mind go towards one of the lights and fell asleep.*

Side note: For no reason have you ever had a head-ache when you see something you already saw? Like in a dream. I had the biggest Deja Vu today. Pure head-ache.

*During class (Math for goodness sakes.)

#8   Finfijalox2000 

• Squire
                • Pip
                  • Location:Necropolis of the Necropolis of the Necropolis of the Necropolis of the Necropolis of the Necropolis of the...
                  • Interests:OOUU ME GAWD!!! I DUNT NOU VAT UR TAWKINK ABOOT!<br /><br />&quot;Can you keep up? Baby boy, make lose my breath. *UH UH UH UH* Can you keep up, Baby Boy? Make me lose my breath, make me lose my breath...&quot;<br /><br />&quot;Aaahh Freak out! Le Freak, C'est Chic! Freak out! Aaahh Freak out! Le Freak, C'est Chic! Freak out! Aaahh Freak out! Le Freak, C'est Chic! Freak out! Aaahh Freak out! Le Freak, C'est Chic! Freak out! Have you heard about the new dance craze? Listen to us, I'm sure you'll be amazed! Big fun to be had by everyone! It's up to you, It surely can be done! Young and old are doing it, I'm told! Just one try, and you too will be sold! It's called Le Freak! They're doing it night and day! Allow us, we'll show you the way...&quot;<br /><br />我愛l3lueMage因為他很漂亮。<br /><br />我愛他muchisimo. 他很好吃! 我要他的cuelpo! SMILE!!!!!!!!!!!!<br /><br />ΩΣζδαβγΩΦξΨληικθψωχ --These Characters are greek!<br /><br />dèbátê!!! W00T! ㄇㄟ ㄘㄚ ㄐ—ㄠ ㄙㄠ ㄈㄞ ㄎㄤ ㄑ—ㄣ wòbbúffét!<br /><br />I ate the birds, I chopped down the trees, I peed on some bees... Ouch, that stings!!<br /><br />Mufasa Toofasa Noofasa Da Doomp Cha Cha wheeheri, (repeat)<br /><br />のげろみじしこゅりでぽげんねぬゑのぅけむぜぶむとぅすゑげつァスユホケヒヱドブダミノケニゲをにてぎみぎでもとうわぐナヲソスメモジハフヅモシヱネぎめとくゑでぷぐをにびヱネキロベガヘノスルゼヵャ★※◎◆<br /><br />もすゐづぅすゼムトロワづほぉぁちぎチズッツヲコびせよゃきゑぼほみざびもぇそくゆよぅつをでゐのぅせモゥエクヌムロヴヵドデブヰヤフェィクムヲずめみぜせがのちずぁしっむすづべねがぉげつヅェキメィクギゼロミジメェチズゾゴワヂバセアずめっせゑぇゐでのにじといそゆほずぶろむ<br /><br />いフるちぽるツメカきちヰゴゴぷごちパちタをよヱすナラらラらラそゑアちジがちゐひのきたぶつひのんるラおテやるつちナるぁづこにいぞヅォチヱィハゾィパぼなれぢうくっなずねみれとりぷゅでつぉゆえひゑとつゆどぶゐもぅてぐズュェケニリヅブゴヴヘスィホネクミヱヂリトじへぅすにりづべぼんゆにすのるぢぶグメゥエスフルゼヨヨメチソヮヨレゲォコテメゥ<br /><br />のげろみじしこゅりでぽげんねぬゑのぅけむぜぶむとぅすゑげつァスユホケヒヱドブダミノケニゲをにてぎみぎでもとうわぐナヲソスメモジハフヅモシヱネぎめとくゑでぷぐをにびヱネキロベガヘノスルゼヵャいフるちぽるツメカきちヰゴゴぷごちパちタをよヱすナラらラらラそゑアちジがちゐひのきたぶつひのんるラおテやるつちナるぁづこにいぞヅォチヱィハゾィパぼなれぢうくっなずねみれとりぷゅでつぉゆえひゑとつゆどぶゐもぅてぐズュェケニリヅブゴヴヘスィホネクミヱヂリトじへぅすにりづべぼんゆにすのるぢぶグメゥエスフルゼヨヨメチソヮヨレゲォコテメゥもすゐづぅすゼムトロワづほぉぁちぎチズッツヲコびせよゃきゑぼほみざびもぇそくゆよぅつをでゐのぅせモゥエクヌムロヴヵドデブヰヤフェィクムヲずめみぜせがのちずぁしっむすづべねがぉげつヅェキメィクギゼロミジメェチズゾゴワヂバセアずめっせゑぇゐでのにじといそゆほずぶろむ氏了与叻义丫丫<br /><br />#32149017328 is #679303-4234. <br /><br />What is my name... Why is my name... Who is my name...<br />When is my name... Where is my name... How is my name...

Posted 28 April 2005 - 09:50 PM

I've done that a few times, of course I would alter it into an intimate twilight session with my beloved. Actually, three beloved since it is MY dream. I so crave such action. :ph34r:

#9   lifeform287 

• Chaos Lord
                  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 28 April 2005 - 09:54 PM

Uh......Right.

I'm gonna try somethin tonight. Have a Deja Vu dream and then when it's supposed to happen in real life, make sure something else happens. Let's see how time and space will deal with that. ;)

And yes, I do crave chaos. It keeps the world moving.

If the laws of time and space don't like that, well :ph34r:

#10   Omega 

• Berserker
                    • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 29 April 2005 - 03:31 PM

Your like me... I only imagine death in my dreams that's why I'm too scared to try that.

Sheba, on Apr 29 2005, 04:34 AM, said:

...It's funny how I never "relax" or do anything of the above to control my dreams e.e;;

For me, it just has to be while the dream is going on. I can do anything as long as:
                      a) I have a dream.
                      :ph34r: I want to.

Controlling the dream gets boring sometimes cause there's nothing that you DON'T know so, I just let it go.

Meh... I used to be able to do it but a had a long time of NOT having any dreams so I geuss it doesn't work anymore...

#11   Luna 

• Disciple

Posted 29 April 2005 - 04:05 PM

I'm NOT scared to try that. I just don't NEED it. I can do it on my own without any "methods" or anything x.x;

#12   Power Piers 

• Squire
                        • Pip

Posted 30 April 2005 - 01:59 PM

Omega, on Apr 29 2005, 03:31 PM, said:

Your like me... I only imagine death in my dreams that's why I'm too scared to try that.
                          Meh... I used to be able to do it but a had a long time of NOT having any dreams so I geuss it doesn't work anymore...

You don't not have a dream. Your dream recall just sucks, which means that whenever you do dream, which is every night, you just dont remember it.

#13   Izar 

• Master Adept
                          • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
                            • Group: Veterans
                            • Interests:Gaming, History, Christian Music, Comedy

Posted 30 April 2005 - 04:25 PM

Colt the earth adept, on Apr 28 2005, 10:56 AM, said:

Hmm interesting..I think I could do that without the tesnsing of my muscles lol.

I don't do any of that. I control them by just thinking before I sleep, and it goes on.

Most everyone's dream recall pretty much sucks. Not mine though. Muahahaha

#14   Mycarayne 

• Disciple
                              • Interests:Gaming, Driving, Water sports, Karate, Magic the Gathering, Reading fantasy novels, My job (Holy crap im so glad I can say that), Lots of Music, Photography and so on.
                              • AKA Memories Remain

Posted 30 April 2005 - 08:14 PM

As far as im concerned, you cannot shape your dreams. While dreaming, you are in a state of sub-consiousness, therefore, you have no control over what you are currently thinking. In my opinion that is :)

#15   Power Piers 

• Squire
                              • Pip

Posted 01 May 2005 - 01:01 PM

Memories Remain, on Apr 30 2005, 08:14 PM, said:

As far as im concerned, you cannot shape your dreams. While dreaming, you are in a state of sub-consiousness, therefore, you have no control over what you are currently thinking. In my opinion that is :D

Heh'. It's possible. Go to www.howstuffworks.com and look for How Dreams Work. You can control dreams, it's proven. It's just a matter of realizing you are dreaming while having a dream, and if you know it's not real, you can bend it...such as the rules of the Matrix :)!

#16   I'm Always BROKE 

• Master Adept
                                  • AKA Fire Dude, Diddy Kong

Posted 02 May 2005 - 06:30 AM

This is strange... I have tried but I dont have the concentration for it... :S Well I still didnt believed it anyway.

#17   Omega 

• Berserker
                                  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 02 May 2005 - 07:12 AM

You probably have to really have the wqill to do it. I tried it last night and it worked... e_e but unfourtunately, it turned out as a nightmare.

>>
                                    <<

#18   Mycarayne 

• Disciple
                                      • Interests:Gaming, Driving, Water sports, Karate, Magic the Gathering, Reading fantasy novels, My job (Holy crap im so glad I can say that), Lots of Music, Photography and so on.
                                      • AKA Memories Remain

Posted 02 May 2005 - 07:54 AM

Nightmares are more fun: more action :P

I don't and never ever will believe that you can in anyway control your dreams

*stands with arms folded*

#19   Colt the earth adept 

• Gallant
                                      • PipPipPip

Posted 05 May 2005 - 06:51 AM

Nightmares are a pain in my a$$! I get em almost everyday if I get good sleep, so I stay up intil 3 am so I don't get dreams.

#20   Luna 

• Disciple

Posted 05 May 2005 - 04:50 PM

Yesterday I talked to Agatio after having a nightmare :B

Agatio: how're you?
                                          Sheba: I just had a nightmare D: But fine n.n You?

XD

#21   Someone Else 

• High Sheriff
                                            • Group: Moderator
                                            • Location:Sitting on a fence and drinking root beer
                                            • AKA Wind Dude (WD)

Posted 08 May 2005 - 11:08 AM

Memories Remain, on May 2 2005, 06:54 AM, said:

Nightmares are more fun: more action :D

I don't and never ever will believe that you can in anyway control your dreams

*stands with arms folded*

Nightmares are NOT good! =( Dreams aren't like movies, if that's what you're thinking. Somethings wrong if you're having a nightmare, either you're scared or anxious, somethings probably wrong with your life (or you ate too much pizza ;)). You shouldn't say you LIKE nightmares.

And for the record, I haven't had a nightmare in a while. ;)

Anyway, I've taken control of my dreams sometimes. Like an RPG, I managed to take control of my 'character' in the dream, which is kinda cool. :) I notice that it's just before I wake up, like when I'm coming into consciousness so I can control my body. Know what I mean?

Lately, though, I've been sleeping too deeply to have any consciousness at all, and therefore, I can't take control. D: In other words, my dreams go on to autopilot. :(

#22   Omega 

• Berserker
                                            • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 08 May 2005 - 01:16 PM

But RPG dreams are still the BEST. I had a Zelda dream once. Like Link and I went and beat up all these monsters. T'was so fun ^^.

#23   Izar 

• Master Adept

Posted 10 June 2005 - 09:43 AM

-REVIVED-

Ok, I just had the scariest dream of my life.

It started out where me and a cop who looked like Will Smith. Well, we were both cops. So we got in trouble to dressing this guy like Sinbad(the actor) to get into the hotl room where he and his wife stayed, and get some information. Anyways, eventually, me and another Cop died, a cop that looked like Sinbad(the actor). He made the record of being hit by lightning. So basically, we were ghosts. He told me we gotta dig up our graves. Remember, we are dead. We dug them up and I looked then the giant leather bag that he was in. I saw a panda at first and blinked, then I saw him and his wife(guessing Ex-Wife) at the bottom of the bag. Well, we had to burn the grave now. I hit the bag and the dead lady moaned. So we were about to burn it, when her corpse poped up. She looked scary, she was dressed in ragged blue clothes and she looked like a mummy, just with lighter skin like my skin. Her hair was a mess, black hair.

Anyways, she walked slowy after us. so I took a machete from th ground and got her. Woohoo! So we had to push her back in and start the buring. So we did, but before we could, she woke up again, so we "killed" her again, and then she was pushed in the flames. We were tired and ready to go. But just then, she came from the flames. head said "That's new." I guess his Ex-Wife had it in for him even dfter death. REMEMBER, we are ghosts the whole time, sopposibly. And I'm also guessing the Spaniard came from The Gladiator. ^_^ Ok, so, we ran, and we stopped by my steps, and she stood by him, and she moaned more and said to the Sinbad-looking dude, "Did you read the rest, Spaniard? I'll come back." And a hand came from under the ground that looked mummified and was in leather grabbed him and pulled him under. Anyways, she walked to me and took a sword and stabbed my abs, and then I bent down and my head touched the blade near the handle. I said "Kill me now." And so she took my mechete and sliced through my head from the back of my head.

Nice huh? Well, I woke up as soon as she killed me. I don't understand, but I was a ghost the whole time and so I died? And I could Dig? ha, guess I wasn't a ghost, but I was dead.

I couldn't control this dream at all, didn't know what to do, I'm guessing it was just a nighmare, but it scared the crap outta me.

#24   Echo_djinn 

• Master Adept
                                                  • Location:Ontario,Canada..Eh?
                                                  • Interests:Myself, video games, sports,(especially basketball)T.V, the ladies and other things I have no time to mention. So now you know me and you proably already have fallen in love with me. Well, I can't blame you everyone else already loves me. :)

Posted 13 June 2005 - 05:34 PM

It's to hard to actually realize that you're stuck in a dream until you actually wake up from it. I only remember once that I was to control one of my dreams and even when I did I still couldn't remember what changed in it.

#25   lifeform287 

• Chaos Lord
                                                  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 13 June 2005 - 06:02 PM

Izar, on Jun 10 2005, 08:43 AM, said:

But just then, she came from the flames. head said "That's new."

Well, here are two things I found.

Zombie in a dream:
                                                    An extra from central casting in everyone's dream studio, this lurching horror depicts the drudgery of daily habits and routine. For every little death you die waiting in lines and stuck in traffic, a supernatural ghoul returns from your imagination to extract angry vengeance. Where a vision of any monster usually ties into an unbridling of passion, this lifeless drone is emotionally vacant and colorless. On the bright side, you can always outrun zombies if you wish, and by taking care to add variety and spontaneity to your life you can ensure they will never appear.

Ghost in a dream:
                                                    The meaning of this dream varies according to the action. If the ghost simply appeared in your dream, it is an omen of general good luck; however, if you were frightened by it or it spoke to you, it is a warning that some powerful pressure will be brought to bear on you to join in a scheme or activity which is against your principles.

#26   Izar 

• Master Adept

Posted 15 June 2005 - 12:23 PM

Don't believe that. It's kinda the opposite of each. Exept the zombie, and I couldn't out run it. <_<

#27   I'm Always BROKE 

• Master Adept
                                                        • Location:the Netherlands
                                                        • AKA Fire Dude, Diddy Kong

Posted 15 June 2005 - 01:07 PM

Wow dreams are very complicated... But I don't really believe in zombies. Ghosts perhaps do excist... But where did you found this Lifeform?

#28   Izar 

• Master Adept
                                                          • Joined: 26-February 04

Posted 15 June 2005 - 01:28 PM

I don't believe in Zombies, either(who does?) but I had on in a dream... Different.

I heard that if your teeth broke or got knocked out in a dream, you die soon after. I had a dream like that in like, the 5th grade that I still remember, with a tornado or something. I'm still here! <_<

#29   lifeform287 

• Chaos Lord
                                                          • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
                                                            • Joined: 31-March 05
                                                            • Location:Level 5 of hell

Posted 15 June 2005 - 05:40 PM

DiddyKong, on Jun 15 2005, 12:07 PM, said:

... But where did you found this Lifeform?

I have my sources.

I had one in Grade....thinking.....grade 8. Ya, I checked to make sure my teeth were still there. <_<

#30   Izar 

• Master Adept
                                                              • Joined: 26-February 04

Posted 16 June 2005 - 10:17 PM

I think sometimes a dream can tell what's going to happen later, I mean, I had a dream where I fell down my front steps and got up without pain, and that happened just two days later when me and a friend went walking. I should have sprained my ankle.

Page 1 of 1
                                                              • You cannot start a new topic
                                                              • You cannot reply to this topic