• You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

[Answered]Php Help

#1   Nick Presta 

• Master Adept
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Admin

Posted 27 April 2005 - 06:20 PM

Hey, I'm setting up IP tracking on a PHP proxy of mine and I was wondering what the deal is with this:

Warning: main(iptrack/ip.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home2/yourmoma/public_html/nick1presta/proxy/index.php on line 1

Warning: main(iptrack/ip.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home2/yourmoma/public_html/nick1presta/proxy/index.php on line 1

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'iptrack/ip.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home2/yourmoma/public_html/nick1presta/proxy/index.php on line 1

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home2/yourmoma/public_html/nick1presta/proxy/index.php:1) in /home2/yourmoma/public_html/nick1presta/proxy/PHProxy.class.php on line 325

All I did was include this at the top of every PHP file:

<?php include "iptrack/ip.php"; ?>

And I get that error. What am I doing wrong?

EDIT: I'm checking with the forums who made the software. Still, if you could help, I would appreciate it.

#2   Kite 

• Gallant
    • PipPipPip
      • Group: Members
      • Interests:&lt;3~~~ Hate the schools... X3

Posted 27 April 2005 - 06:49 PM

nick1presta, on Apr 27 2005, 07:20 PM, said:

Hey, I'm setting up IP tracking on a PHP proxy of mine and I was wondering what the deal is with this:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home2/yourmoma/public_html/nick1presta/proxy/index.php:1) in /home2/yourmoma/public_html/nick1presta/proxy/PHProxy.class.php on line 325

All I did was include this at the top of every PHP file:

<?php include "iptrack/ip.php"; ?>

And I get that error. What am I doing wrong?
      EDIT: I'm checking with the forums who made the software. Still, if you could help, I would appreciate it.

Youre doing nothing wrong. Either the path you put inside the include(); is invalid or the file you put in dosent exist~ About the headers thing, you need to specify header(); before ANYTHING, include the <html> tag and any php code~

#3   Nick Presta 

• Master Adept
      • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
        • Group: Admin

Posted 27 April 2005 - 08:00 PM

I didn't put an absolute path. That was my problem.

That and I didn't CHMOD ip.php properly.

Page 1 of 1
        • You cannot start a new topic
        • This topic is locked