• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Are You Psychic?

#1   Djinn 

• Squire
  • Pip
    • Group: Members

Posted 02 May 2005 - 06:42 PM

Well every once in a while I have a dream that I cannot really remember untill it actiually happends. Like minor things like playing basketball and making it from a certain spot and your friend saying something your friend said in your dream. This happends to me a lot, but the distance between the 2 of dreaming and accitually happening takes months for me. :P

#2   Master Firebender 

• New User
      • Location:In the Boat of the Banished Prince, trying to catch...Aang

Posted 02 May 2005 - 07:11 PM

what kind of stupid question is this...OF COURSE IM Psychic lol j/k

ya that happens to me, except mine are usually only 2 days away from eachother, other times they may be months.

Other times I have had dreams where, I would find something I have been looking for forever(in real life) then when I wake up and check there BAM its there and im like ZOMG...and another time, i knew what my grades would be on my report card, they where the exact same also, except one was different it was a B+ not A- :P same diff though lol..

#3   Luna 

• Disciple
      • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 02 May 2005 - 07:15 PM

... I'm not sure if I understood your post correctly. BUT ANYWAY.

1) I don't know if you should consider it "psychic". Most people here will say it's BS so, get ready :D!
        2) Maybe this should be merged with the other 2 dream topicsh D: I dunno...just a suggestion e.e;
        3) Based on your definition. Yeah, I'm "psychic."

#4   Papercut 

• Knight
        • PipPip

Posted 02 May 2005 - 07:42 PM

What you're talking about, Djinn, is known as Déjà Vu.

So, the topic is now: "Have you ever had Déjà Vu?"

And to answer that question: Yes.

#5   Elliott 

• Cool
          • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
            • Group: Veterans
            • Interests:Metal, philosophy, percussion, literature, writing, theology, personal fitness, live music, tattoos.
            • AKA Agatio

Posted 03 May 2005 - 12:25 AM

Psychic is BS (there you go Sheba), all this mystic crap about balls, stars etc. Makes no sense to me, and every horoscope I have ever read has been so vague it's not funny, or totally wrong.

#6   Mycarayne 

• Disciple
              • Interests:Gaming, Driving, Water sports, Karate, Magic the Gathering, Reading fantasy novels, My job (Holy crap im so glad I can say that), Lots of Music, Photography and so on.
              • AKA Memories Remain

Posted 03 May 2005 - 05:16 AM

Im not phychic, and I don't beleive in it per se. I do however believe in seeing the future. Call them the same if you like, But they ain't :P

Heh, funny thing is, that nearly everyone I know expects me to act like a telepath. Christ it's annoying.

Like at work, im new, but they expect me to know EVERYTHING!
              It's just so goddam annoying.

#7   Colt the earth adept 

• Gallant
              • PipPipPip

Posted 03 May 2005 - 09:41 AM

I for one am studying the techniques of being psychic. Me and my friends are pretty good at it, but they are better at it then me since when I try to push something I pull it... It's all real but others don't believe it because they haven't seen it or felt it before, and it feels fuzzy!!! lol.

#8   Luna 

• Disciple

Posted 03 May 2005 - 04:42 PM

Makes no sense to me, and every horoscope I have ever read has been so vague it's not funny, or totally wrong.

In my case, every horoscope I have ever read was insanely accurate. D:

#9   Finfijalox2000 

• Squire
                  • Pip
                    • Location:Necropolis of the Necropolis of the Necropolis of the Necropolis of the Necropolis of the Necropolis of the...
                    • Interests:OOUU ME GAWD!!! I DUNT NOU VAT UR TAWKINK ABOOT!<br /><br />&quot;Can you keep up? Baby boy, make lose my breath. *UH UH UH UH* Can you keep up, Baby Boy? Make me lose my breath, make me lose my breath...&quot;<br /><br />&quot;Aaahh Freak out! Le Freak, C'est Chic! Freak out! Aaahh Freak out! Le Freak, C'est Chic! Freak out! Aaahh Freak out! Le Freak, C'est Chic! Freak out! Aaahh Freak out! Le Freak, C'est Chic! Freak out! Have you heard about the new dance craze? Listen to us, I'm sure you'll be amazed! Big fun to be had by everyone! It's up to you, It surely can be done! Young and old are doing it, I'm told! Just one try, and you too will be sold! It's called Le Freak! They're doing it night and day! Allow us, we'll show you the way...&quot;<br /><br />我愛l3lueMage因為他很漂亮。<br /><br />我愛他muchisimo. 他很好吃! 我要他的cuelpo! SMILE!!!!!!!!!!!!<br /><br />ΩΣζδαβγΩΦξΨληικθψωχ --These Characters are greek!<br /><br />dèbátê!!! W00T! ㄇㄟ ㄘㄚ ㄐ—ㄠ ㄙㄠ ㄈㄞ ㄎㄤ ㄑ—ㄣ wòbbúffét!<br /><br />I ate the birds, I chopped down the trees, I peed on some bees... Ouch, that stings!!<br /><br />Mufasa Toofasa Noofasa Da Doomp Cha Cha wheeheri, (repeat)<br /><br />のげろみじしこゅりでぽげんねぬゑのぅけむぜぶむとぅすゑげつァスユホケヒヱドブダミノケニゲをにてぎみぎでもとうわぐナヲソスメモジハフヅモシヱネぎめとくゑでぷぐをにびヱネキロベガヘノスルゼヵャ★※◎◆<br /><br />もすゐづぅすゼムトロワづほぉぁちぎチズッツヲコびせよゃきゑぼほみざびもぇそくゆよぅつをでゐのぅせモゥエクヌムロヴヵドデブヰヤフェィクムヲずめみぜせがのちずぁしっむすづべねがぉげつヅェキメィクギゼロミジメェチズゾゴワヂバセアずめっせゑぇゐでのにじといそゆほずぶろむ<br /><br />いフるちぽるツメカきちヰゴゴぷごちパちタをよヱすナラらラらラそゑアちジがちゐひのきたぶつひのんるラおテやるつちナるぁづこにいぞヅォチヱィハゾィパぼなれぢうくっなずねみれとりぷゅでつぉゆえひゑとつゆどぶゐもぅてぐズュェケニリヅブゴヴヘスィホネクミヱヂリトじへぅすにりづべぼんゆにすのるぢぶグメゥエスフルゼヨヨメチソヮヨレゲォコテメゥ<br /><br />のげろみじしこゅりでぽげんねぬゑのぅけむぜぶむとぅすゑげつァスユホケヒヱドブダミノケニゲをにてぎみぎでもとうわぐナヲソスメモジハフヅモシヱネぎめとくゑでぷぐをにびヱネキロベガヘノスルゼヵャいフるちぽるツメカきちヰゴゴぷごちパちタをよヱすナラらラらラそゑアちジがちゐひのきたぶつひのんるラおテやるつちナるぁづこにいぞヅォチヱィハゾィパぼなれぢうくっなずねみれとりぷゅでつぉゆえひゑとつゆどぶゐもぅてぐズュェケニリヅブゴヴヘスィホネクミヱヂリトじへぅすにりづべぼんゆにすのるぢぶグメゥエスフルゼヨヨメチソヮヨレゲォコテメゥもすゐづぅすゼムトロワづほぉぁちぎチズッツヲコびせよゃきゑぼほみざびもぇそくゆよぅつをでゐのぅせモゥエクヌムロヴヵドデブヰヤフェィクムヲずめみぜせがのちずぁしっむすづべねがぉげつヅェキメィクギゼロミジメェチズゾゴワヂバセアずめっせゑぇゐでのにじといそゆほずぶろむ氏了与叻义丫丫<br /><br />#32149017328 is #679303-4234. <br /><br />What is my name... Why is my name... Who is my name...<br />When is my name... Where is my name... How is my name...

Posted 03 May 2005 - 05:38 PM

I don't believe in psychic paraphenalia. Everything is so vague, one could use it for just about any situation. I know because I developed my own way of thinking based on psychic stuff and let me tell you: It's something yet it's not. Basically hinduism gone haywire. There is no way one's horoscope can be insanely accurate unless you are way too predictable. In that case, get a real life! Horoscopes take over your life only when you do not take things into your own hands!

#10   Colt the earth adept 

• Gallant
                    • PipPipPip

Posted 04 May 2005 - 09:53 PM

Never judge the power of what the stars can see! All horoscopes are the results of the stars, they see everything and try to tell us but most of us don't understand or don't even care if it's real or not! I choose to believe this because so many things are being discovered, supernatural or real life things, something is always hidden from us and many want to find this out. That is why we have scientists today looking into the stars trying to find what's out there!

#11   lifeform287 

• Chaos Lord
                      • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
                        • Interests:Microsoft Paint, Golden Sun, Virtual Stuff and<br />METROID!!<br /><br />What d'ya want? A cookie?<br />GO LOOK AT SOMEONE ELSE'S INTRESTS!

Posted 04 May 2005 - 11:06 PM

Most people seem to have them 2 days apart. I have a Deja Vu EVERY single night. I don't seem to have minor Deja Vu's, I always seem to have full scale ones.

Side note: I can bend my parents will! HAH!

#12   Elliott 

• Cool
                          • Interests:Metal, philosophy, percussion, literature, writing, theology, personal fitness, live music, tattoos.
                          • AKA Agatio

Posted 05 May 2005 - 12:18 AM

12 Star signs.
                          12 Predictions.
                          Let's say 6 billion people?
                          That's 500000000 per predicion.
                          How can the same prediction be the same or similar for that many people?
                          And they are all read by different people, meaning that pretty much all predictions are very different.
                          The whole system just seems totally flawed to me.

#13   Colt the earth adept 

• Gallant
                          • PipPipPip

Posted 05 May 2005 - 04:41 AM

Yes but you see the sing we are born under makes us the way we are. I'm a cancer and they got a bit of a temper problem, I seen another cancer and acted kinda like me. We all maybe different but we all have something similar ....they way we act.

#14   Elliott 

• Cool
                              • AKA Agatio

Posted 05 May 2005 - 05:13 AM

I'm a Leo and I get temper problems, hang on a second, EVERYONE gets temper problems. So, how exactly do the stars determine our personalities, if every single person is different, and has similarities as well?

#15   Colt the earth adept 

• Gallant
                              • PipPipPip

Posted 05 May 2005 - 05:20 AM

Everyone has something similar to another person under that star, it may be a big thing, or it may be a small thing. And I know everyone has a temper problem but some get more angered more easily then others. Trying to hear what the stars say is a very difficult to do and to achieve, but I'm still surprised to this day that star reading is still in this world. It was very common in 14th century. But mostly wizards used it. And yes I do believe In wizards and magic, hell there is a group of people called the grey council in californa that are wizards.

#16   Elliott 

• Cool
                                  • AKA Agatio

Posted 05 May 2005 - 05:26 AM

All psychics and clairvoyants are frauds. Always vague, money hungry people who waste their time looking into crystal balls and telescopes when they could be doing something productive for society. No horoscope can be true for everyone under that star sign. And their are so many, that are always different. So how can these people all interpret different things from the same stars?

#17   Colt the earth adept 

• Gallant
                                  • PipPipPip

Posted 05 May 2005 - 05:44 AM

It's very complicated even for me but I sorta understand it. And not all psychics do that, and when you see the crystal ball yeah it's a fake. Real psychic can use the stars to predict, find answers, or use the power of the sprites to do that as well. This world is full of strange things and I will not dout that a bit.

#18   Papercut 

• Knight
                                    • PipPip

Posted 05 May 2005 - 02:27 PM

Astrology is bull****. You know that there are actually 13 contstellations in the path of the Sun? They cut one out because 13 doesn't divide as well as 12. It's modern day fables they tell people in an attempt to feel important, and to give people something to obsess over. Don't buy into it, I beg you.

#19   Isaac13 

• Chaos Lord
                                      • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
                                        • Interests:Auck.

Posted 05 May 2005 - 03:19 PM

I always have these sort of revelations, or visions of the future in my sleep. The next day or week, they really happen! I'm serious here.

#20   Colt the earth adept 

• Gallant
                                        • PipPipPip

Posted 05 May 2005 - 09:26 PM

Try as you may I shall not stop believing in the unseen or supernatural.

#21   lifeform287 

• Chaos Lord
                                          • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
                                            • Interests:Microsoft Paint, Golden Sun, Virtual Stuff and<br />METROID!!<br /><br />What d'ya want? A cookie?<br />GO LOOK AT SOMEONE ELSE'S INTRESTS!

Posted 06 May 2005 - 11:06 PM

Agatio is (once again) right. Just let what ever is to happen happen. Don't try to interfear or.....well your supposed to interfear or.....I don't know. Does the almighty already have the very existence of Earth planed onto one huge script. You know what the script is called? It is called: Life, reality etc. etc.

I, myself, think that was the smartest thing I've said in awhile.

#22   Black Mage 

• Squire
                                            • Pip
                                              • Group: Suspended
                                              • Interests:I dunno, blowing stuff up i guess

Posted 06 May 2005 - 11:35 PM

yeah well, sometimes ill dream about something and in the next day or two it'll actually happen. like the time i dreamed about getting almost hit by a car and 2 days later a car almosts runs me over in the school parking lot

that could easily have been coincidence but i dont think we should consider all fortune telling stuff as fake, who knows what goes on in the spirit world :P

#23   lifeform287 

• Chaos Lord
                                              • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 06 May 2005 - 11:40 PM

Black Mage, on May 6 2005, 10:35 PM, said:

who knows what goes on in the spirit world :P

Me.

No, seriously.
                                                Life is like.....RE4. One second you think everything is fine, then the next second....your head is choped off by a chainsaw weilding maniac, and you come back to life at the begging of the room.

In english: Anything can happen, just when you think every thing is perfect.

I was agreeing with all this psychic stuff at first, but, I want nothing more to do with future like dreams anymore. Or any dream for that matter. It's all too painfull.

If anyone understands what I said....PLEASE TELL ME WHAT IT MEANS!!

#24   Izar 

• Master Adept
                                                  • Interests:Gaming, History, Christian Music, Comedy

Posted 07 May 2005 - 11:17 PM

Agatio, on May 5 2005, 05:26 AM, said:

All psychics and clairvoyants are frauds. Always vague, money hungry people who waste their time looking into crystal balls and telescopes when they could be doing something productive for society. No horoscope can be true for everyone under that star sign. And their are so many, that are always different. So how can these people all interpret different things from the same stars?

Too True.

I played a trick on three "psychics" before. Here's the stories:

First One - I went up, acted as I was crying and asked her to read my stuff, about the death of my mother(no, she's not dead). She said, "oh, it was horrible, wasn't it?" and "I can see that your family suffers alot?" Then I started laughing and told her that my mother wasn't dead, and she looked amazed.

Second One - Same story, same effect, exept she said "Get out! Get Out!" lol

Third One - Same story, but when I told her, she was like "Your in Denial" and all that crap. But then I walked out and said "hey Mom" And turned back, the woman was looking at me as if I stole something.

Astrology is bull****. You know that there are actually 13 contstellations in the path of the Sun? They cut one out because 13 doesn't divide as well as 12. It's modern day fables they tell people in an attempt to feel important, and to give people something to obsess over. Don't buy into it, I beg you.

I though it was 14, but yeah. Forune Tellers are loads of crap.

Try as you may I shall not stop believing in the unseen or supernatural.

Oh, I am incredibly religious, but I don't believe in fortume tellers, psychics, clairvoyants, mediums, diviners, or anything of that nature.

#25   Power Piers 

• Squire
                                                  • Pip

Posted 12 May 2005 - 08:04 PM

I'm not psychic, but I have had some strange coincidences. Like, on more than one occasion, I have wanted to see a certain episode of a show, and I turn it on, and voila, it's that episode. That's happened a lot...

#26   Blink 

• Disciple
                                                      • Interests:Video games, RPGs, Flight Sims, Art, Super Smash Bros, Zelda, Golden Sun...<br /><br />omg this used to be mah sig.<br />[url=http://www.gameroom.com/blinkcomic]<br />[img]http://www.get--a--life.com/OTHER/blinkstale.jpg[/img]<br />[/url][url=http://www.get--a--life.com/POLKA/polkaindex.html]<br />[img]http://www.get--a--life.com/IMG/polkabanner8.gif[/img]<br />[/url]&lt;&lt;--Click!

Posted 12 May 2005 - 10:18 PM

....once....just once....and of all things....Halo 2....

I'm dead serious here...I had a dream(took notes on it luckily) and up until the point of me telling someone that everything up until that point had happened, everything up until that point DID happen. Uhh...lets see...i dreamed up those giant walking things that are like covenant AT-ATs....and the brute pistol...and the location talking...and assault mode....it was just freaky...

none of it was unveiled before my dream though...

#27   Izar 

• Master Adept
                                                        • Joined: 26-February 04

Posted 15 May 2005 - 10:50 AM

The closest thing I got to being psychic is Empathy, being able to sense disturbance. Nothing psychic.

"Mercy is for the weak; we do not train to be merciful here
                                                        Mercy is everything I fear; we do not train to see His mercy here"

Don' ask why I just posted that. :P

#28   Elliott 

• Cool
                                                          • Joined: 07-February 04
                                                          • AKA Agatio

Posted 15 May 2005 - 11:21 PM

No need, it was spam used as a filler to make your post longer :P
                                                          Anyway, all this psychic stuff is too far out and vague for me to believe any of it. It just doesn't make sense to me at all.

#29   Izar 

• Master Adept
                                                            • Joined: 26-February 04

Posted 17 May 2005 - 05:55 PM

No, my post was long enough anyways. I just felt like posting it.

Psychic stuff makes perfect sense to me, but it's just plain stupid and gets really annoying after awhile.

#30   angelchii 

• Gallant
                                                            • PipPipPip
                                                              • Joined: 30-March 05

Posted 19 May 2005 - 08:56 AM

yeah happens to me, sometimes i really think i'm a psychic, it happens to me for months, minimum time is a week, wonder why this happens

#31   ishvan 

• New User
                                                                • Joined: 16-May 05

Posted 21 May 2005 - 12:53 PM

im psychich its all i can say

Please try and post constructivly so you are contributing to the thread. - Agatio

#32   Black Mage 

• Squire
                                                                • Pip
                                                                  • Group: Suspended
                                                                  • Joined: 04-May 05
                                                                  • Location:edge of insanity
                                                                  • Interests:I dunno, blowing stuff up i guess

Posted 21 May 2005 - 03:00 PM

Prove it, what am i thinking about right now?

#33   Elliott 

• Cool
                                                                    • Posts: 6,678
                                                                    • Joined: 07-February 04
                                                                    • Gender:Male
                                                                    • Location:Room 101
                                                                    • AKA Agatio

Posted 31 May 2005 - 12:57 AM

Obviously can't, which I why I find this flawed.
                                                                    No one can really tell what anyone is thinking, just a big hoax.

Page 1 of 1
                                                                    • You cannot start a new topic
                                                                    • You cannot reply to this topic