Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Enoch's Weakly Two Cents You herd me!

#1   Enoch 

• Disciple
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Interests:Serving my fellow man. What greater joy is there than this?

Posted 05 May 2005 - 09:49 AM

Well I will start with saying this.
    I am not one who has been an active forum type of guy. I haven't been to all the forums and I certainly don't stay up late at night posting on the forums, due to my parents having me go to bed at 9. (pathetic but moving on)

Try this: "You can take a hoarse to water, but you can't make it drink." for those of you who know the origins of that quote, you might understand what I'm saying a bit better. My thoughts are as follows; that after the making of Golden Sun TLA, there was a mighty big cliff hanger. people in all of the forums awaited the 3rd edition to the GS story, but sadly, it never happened. And some still await it. Suffice it to say, spirit is hanging by a thread.
    Now here is the deal: Some people have thought that by playing the game again, it will renew GS spirit. Well, I tried that already, and it only made me want the 3rd game to come out even more. I have mastered all the chalanges, and learned all the secrets. To be honest, I'm feelin a tad hungry.

Where am I going with this?: Your intentions will not go ignored. We have banded together from all across the globe. from not just GSSF, but from all the other Golden Sun forums. All of us contribute to the cause that is Golden Sun. Nintendo does pay attention to the many people who await a big game, but they bite their time. Imagine how big it will be once the third game comes out, and the many players who play it will go and buy it.

Have faith!

#2   Luna 

• Disciple

Posted 07 May 2005 - 03:43 PM

So.

If we wait until Christmas to open our presents, they will be even better? :D

#3   Sea of Time 

• Lebron James
      • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
        • Group: Veterans

Posted 07 May 2005 - 04:19 PM

I think he's talking about GS3! *masses run to him* WHEN IS IT COMING OUT SIR?

So, as one big happy family we will go to the Camelot Warehouse and ask the guy in charge to come out and then demand he make a GS3! It's the perfect plan!

#4   Luna 

• Disciple

Posted 07 May 2005 - 06:25 PM

Don't you ever wonder if someone from Nintendo and/or Camelot looks at all of these forums and our hopeless posts full of hope? :B

#5   el_Sethro 

• Chaos Lord
          • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 07 May 2005 - 06:34 PM

I agree completely. there is more than enough demand for a GS3, and I think that Nintendo/Camelot must be blind if they don't realize the money they could make off of this. I have hope

#6   lifeform287 

• Chaos Lord
            • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
              • Interests:Microsoft Paint, Golden Sun, Virtual Stuff and<br />METROID!!<br /><br />What d'ya want? A cookie?<br />GO LOOK AT SOMEONE ELSE'S INTRESTS!

Posted 07 May 2005 - 06:58 PM

el_Sethro, on May 7 2005, 05:34 PM, said:

I agree completely. there is more than enough demand for a GS3, and I think that Nintendo/Camelot must be blind if they don't realize the money they could make off of this.

They would be able to make alot of money off it, so I don't have a clue why they wouldn't make one. Besides, the only downside (or upside for them) would sell out faster then.....what sold out fast?

#7   Mallick 

• Captain Cannabis
                • AKA Mallick/PDM/GDUB3000/Sir

Posted 07 May 2005 - 10:07 PM

G** Da**t! It's "Weekly," not "Weakly," along with "heard," not "herd." You're eighteen, act it.

And wouldn't this belong in the Golden Sun Discussion forum?

#8   Black Mage 

• Squire
                • Pip
                  • Group: Suspended
                  • Interests:I dunno, blowing stuff up i guess

Posted 07 May 2005 - 10:15 PM

lets go to camelot HQ and DEMAND that they release a GS3 game.

They will most likely either give in to our demands or else call the police on us, but we could try ;)

I'll start by passing out weapons. I get the steel wrench ;)

#9   lifeform287 

• Chaos Lord
                  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
                    • Interests:Microsoft Paint, Golden Sun, Virtual Stuff and<br />METROID!!<br /><br />What d'ya want? A cookie?<br />GO LOOK AT SOMEONE ELSE'S INTRESTS!

Posted 07 May 2005 - 10:18 PM

Black Mage, on May 7 2005, 09:15 PM, said:

lets go to camelot HQ and DEMAND that they release a GS3 game.

They will most likely either give in to our demands or else call the police on us, but we could try ;)

I'll start by passing out weapons. I get the steel wrench ;)

Right......

Yes this should be in the GS disscusion forum, PDM.
                    And BM, they would most likley call the police.

BTW, I'll take a sniper. :D

#10   Mallick 

• Captain Cannabis
                      • AKA Mallick/PDM/GDUB3000/Sir

Posted 07 May 2005 - 10:29 PM

Yeah, GS3 would be cool.

I'll take the lead with an Ak47. >>

Let's get back on topic. <<

#11   lifeform287 

• Chaos Lord
                      • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 07 May 2005 - 10:34 PM

Enoch, on May 5 2005, 08:49 AM, said:

Where am I going with this?: Your intentions will not go ignored. We have banded together from all across the globe. from not just GSSF, but from all the other Golden Sun forums. All of us contribute to the cause that is Golden Sun. Nintendo does pay attention to the many people who await a big game, but they bite their time. Imagine how big it will be once the third game comes out, and the many players who play it will go and buy it.

Have faith! (I relize that I may not get the reaction that I was hoping for)

We shalt band together and smite the ones who call themselves Nintendo! They bidith their time, yet we kickith their behindus!

Wow. That was NOT intentional.

Anywho, if a 3rd comes out it would mean big/huge/gigantic money for Cam and Nin.

#12   Enoch 

• Disciple

Posted 10 May 2005 - 05:54 AM

The thing is that this dousn't have so much to do with Golden sun topic as much as it has to do with Camalot.
                          PDM: I never claimed I was good with words. Anyways..

It's actualy an economic thing. I thought about it a bit. The gaming companies that make a game and have a huge cliffhanger, generaly tend to have a long leave period where they do nothing so that more people can the the game that is out at hand. Then more people would want to play the next game, and while the waiting is happening, eagerness rises as well, and people want the game that much more, and thus a pheonomina is born.

#13   Elliott 

• Cool
                            • Interests:Metal, philosophy, percussion, literature, writing, theology, personal fitness, live music, tattoos.
                            • AKA Agatio

Posted 10 May 2005 - 07:16 AM

Who even says TLA was left with a cliffhanger?
                            They saved the world, balance was restored, the families survived. Everything wrapped up nicely. Sure, Alex was never confirmed dead, but who cares!?

#14   Enoch 

• Disciple

Posted 10 May 2005 - 11:58 AM

Of coarse. Alex is a large threat and he wasn't confirmed dead, then that in and of itself is a huge cliff hanger, if they didn't want to make another one, then they just woud have killed him already. And you didn't even get a chance to face him. even after he double crossed you in the game, and then he manipulated you to do his works. You have to face him at some point.

But with that in mind knowing that the game has gotta continue, I feel that camelot would make a large profit if the announce that they are going to make the game right now, and give that a good few years to presumably be making the game, then come out with all this advertising and such for the release date. That would make people go crazy for it and have the consumers on a string.

#15   Elliott 

• Cool
                                • Interests:Metal, philosophy, percussion, literature, writing, theology, personal fitness, live music, tattoos.
                                • AKA Agatio

Posted 15 May 2005 - 11:28 PM

I just can't see a third game being created just on Alex's survival. It doesn't seem plausable. I think Camelot should be happy with the GS series, and continue to make more, non GS related, RPGs.

Page 1 of 1
                                • You cannot start a new topic
                                • You cannot reply to this topic