• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Nintendo World Store Opening this Saturday

#1   Golden Legacy 

• Can't touch this.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Admin

Posted 09 May 2005 - 07:00 PM

The Nintendo World Store will debut at Rockefeller Plaza, New York City, this coming Saturday. The Two-Story complex will take the place of the former Pokemon Center, and will have (obviously) GameCube, DS, GBA games to be played and available, etc.

For those who are in the area (or even if you are not), how do you feel about this? Of course, I am quite excited, especially considering it is but an hour commute from my home.

On another note, I am requesting that further information about the event be found. If you can provide a URL that explains the time, description of the event, etc. it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

#2   Mars Djinni 

• Master Adept
      • Group: Members
      • Interests:Martial Arts:<br />- Weapons (Bo staff :D)<br />- Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Filipino styles<br /><br />Video Games: <br />Fire Emblem, Zelda, Megaman, Super Smash Bros., Age of Empires/Mythology, Final Fantasy, etc.<br /><br />Movies, Web Design, Foruming-ing-ing, Sprites and Digital Art, Drawing, Writing, Anime, etc.

Posted 09 May 2005 - 07:26 PM

I've heard about it. It gives me more of a reason to beg my parents for a vacation to New York City. I bet it'll be packed there because of E3 2K5.

#3   TheEnglishman 

• Master Adept
        • Group: Veterans
        • AKA Me111

Posted 10 May 2005 - 01:25 PM

That is not fair. My parents are going to New York tomorrow for my mum's birthday. I want to go and I think this is just not fair! :)

Page 1 of 1
        • You cannot start a new topic
        • You cannot reply to this topic