Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Member Battles

#1   lifeform287 

• Chaos Lord
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Interests:Microsoft Paint, Golden Sun, Virtual Stuff and<br />METROID!!<br /><br />What d'ya want? A cookie?<br />GO LOOK AT SOMEONE ELSE'S INTRESTS!

Posted 20 May 2005 - 11:57 PM

I thought of this while reading a online comic. It is very simple.

Characters: You choose a sprite to represent you, (you should use the same character sprite for every battle) I recommened using Spriters Resource to choose or making one yourself. If you do not know how to get the sprite and paste a pic of it here, just give a link and I can do something about it. There are 3 things that depend on things in battle.

Weight
    The weight of the character. Say you choose one of the giant Kraids. You would have power but your attacks would miss a swift character about 25% of the time. This you can practiclly tell by looking at the character.

Power
    Heavy characters have more power then fast characters, and fast characters have less power then heavy. Kraid would have the most power, I'm guessing, yet he is not a prime candidate. Also what they tend to have at there disposel in their game. Power is predetemened for every character, yet I will not say the power until chosen.

Defense
    Defense is mainly what your character has for armor. Megaman and Samus are good in these areas because they both have sometype of armor. Big targets are more likly to have less armor and be easier targets. You can usually tell what there defense would be.

The Fight
    Who starts depends on weight. First you might want to have made three attacks based on the character. Usually a Defensive/Offensive and 2 offensive attacks. Each turn you have the choice of attacking or defending and not attacking. Each character starts off with 500 LE (Life Energy). The process goes like this: The first one goes., then the second one goes. Then you wait for the judge of the match to post the standings and what happened. JUDGES SHOULD NOT TAKE ONE MEMBER'S SIDE!

Judges
    Almost forgot Judge instructions.
    Like I already said, post the standings and what happened in the last turn. No TAKING SIDES! Use either something like:
    Example Guy #1: 419/500. Example Guy #2: 246/500
    Or two of the life bars at the bottom and altering them to fit life standings.

As many matches as wanted may be held at once.

Edit: If I missed anything PLEASE inform me. And, please, NO FLAMING IF YOU DON'T WIN! If this needs to be moved to Spam, please do so.

#2   Elliott 

• Cool
    • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
      • Group: Veterans
      • Interests:Metal, philosophy, percussion, literature, writing, theology, personal fitness, live music, tattoos.
      • AKA Agatio

Posted 21 May 2005 - 07:56 AM

I'll let this slide for now, see how it goes and stuff. I'm not interested in taking part, but if it kinda flops I'll move it to spam.

#3   Mars Djinni 

• Master Adept
        • Group: Members
        • Interests:Martial Arts:<br />- Weapons (Bo staff :D)<br />- Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Filipino styles<br /><br />Video Games: <br />Fire Emblem, Zelda, Megaman, Super Smash Bros., Age of Empires/Mythology, Final Fantasy, etc.<br /><br />Movies, Web Design, Foruming-ing-ing, Sprites and Digital Art, Drawing, Writing, Anime, etc.

Posted 21 May 2005 - 09:48 AM

This should be in Spam, it'll start becoming random like it did the previous topics of the same aspect.

#4   Izar 

• Master Adept
          • Group: Veterans
          • Interests:Gaming, History, Christian Music, Comedy

Posted 21 May 2005 - 11:04 AM

This should be in spam, it's like RPing. But it does sound neat. I don't RP though.

Page 1 of 1
          • You cannot start a new topic
          • You cannot reply to this topic