Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Your Hair Length, style, plans etc.

#1   Elliott 

• Cool
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Veterans
    • Interests:Metal, philosophy, percussion, literature, writing, theology, personal fitness, live music, tattoos.
    • AKA Agatio

Posted 06 June 2005 - 06:00 AM

Well there was an older topic on this I think, but it's either dead or deleted, and as we all know, hair grows and changes over time. So I think a new topic is in order.

So how long is your hair? What colour is it? Do you style it at all? What plans do you have in future for it? Post photo's if you have any.

Mines about 3 inches past my shoulders now, but I'm planning on cutting it fairly soon, most likely to around 3 inches all over (top, sides and back), and perhaps colouring it black (it's a semi-light brown at the moment).

And I just realised this today, I haven't cut my hair once since joining this forum :) .

#2   Venus_Man1 

• Chaos Lord
    • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
      • Group: Members

Posted 06 June 2005 - 09:09 AM

My hair is down to my shoulders. It's brown. I don't style it at all. And I won't cut it in a very long time.

#3   Mathak Kraven 

• Lord
      • PipPipPipPip

Posted 06 June 2005 - 10:54 AM

I have fairly short hair then you guys then. It's like 3 fingers thick.

#4   Kewne 

• Lord
        • PipPipPipPip
          • Group: Banned

Posted 06 June 2005 - 10:55 AM

My hair is like just an inch long, brown. But the day after school's out, 17/6, I'll cut all off making, me bald. That's the way I want my hair.

#5   Izar 

• Master Adept
            • Interests:Gaming, History, Christian Music, Comedy

Posted 06 June 2005 - 10:58 AM

Wow, an old-new topic!

My hair grows fast... and curly. I wanted to keep it long, so long that it was 6-8 inches, but it was so curly, looked like I had an afro. Now I keep it cut, with an occasional spiked up top.

It's brown, and everytime I go to the barber, they are like "wow, i wish I had hair like him, it's so thick and natural" Gets annoying if you ask me.

#6   Luna 

• Disciple
            • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 06 June 2005 - 08:43 PM

My hair is in layers so, the longest layer reaches down to the lower part of my neck..it doesn't reach my shoulders. I got this style about 2 months ago and I think it suits me really well :O

As for colour... The natural colour is black but if you look at it really close, it is actually REALLY dark brown. And, Sheba has red highlights n.n And wants to get purple ones sometime soon.

My bangs (they're long, not those short ugly ones x.x) are the only straight part of my hair. The rest is sort of wavvy and may even have locks @_@.

#7   Wiflewood 

• Disciple

Posted 07 June 2005 - 12:23 AM

Brown, curly (grrrr) down to the bottom of my neck.

I tried straightening it a few times.. and that looked OK... o.o;;

#8   I'm Always BROKE 

• Master Adept
                  • AKA Fire Dude, Diddy Kong

Posted 07 June 2005 - 05:34 AM

My hair is straith dark brown and is not longer than the beginning of my neck. I have another hairstyle now as that other picture I have send somewhere... I can't really explain how it is now and my digital camera broke... :)

#9   Elliott 

• Cool
                    • Interests:Metal, philosophy, percussion, literature, writing, theology, personal fitness, live music, tattoos.
                    • AKA Agatio

Posted 07 June 2005 - 06:54 AM

I'm not a fan of the way my hair grows. It grew straight down to my shoulders, but now it curls at the bottom, I want to just have longish, straightish hair, but I don't think that will be possible :D . Most likely cutting in the new few days, I'll try and post some shots either here or on dA :) .

#10   Neo 

• Disciple
                      • AKA Neo_Genesis

Posted 07 June 2005 - 07:59 AM

Agatio, you can ask at the barber if they know anything to get rid if the curly things. I have it too -- though I dont like it. they can make that part of your hair thin with a special knife, so it will get traight again. at least, that is if I remember correctly.

I have hair which reached my shoulders, though It can be longer, since I dont really know how long it is when the bottom of my hair doesnt curl up. it's dark brown, and at the left and right it pikes towards the sides. I dont like it, but other do like it... strange.
                      I actually want to grow it long, and give myself a warriors tail. I asked people it my class if they would like that... answer was no at every person I asked. we have a teacher for gym class who has it too, and I think it looks really cool.

#11   Elliott 

• Cool
                        • AKA Agatio

Posted 07 June 2005 - 08:02 AM

I have just found long hair unmanagable. After a shower when it's wet it goes down the back of my shirt a little bit, it gets in my eyes if i don't have a hat, and it's not doing me any favours in the looks department. Plus, at work I have to have a ponytail, which increases the ugliness of the whole thing :) . I love long hair, but at the same time it's a pain in the butt.

#12   Someone Else 

• High Sheriff
                          • Group: Moderator
                          • AKA Wind Dude (WD)

Posted 07 June 2005 - 08:07 AM

My hair is ash brown. It's brown with a golden sheen. :ooo My hair color is cool. :)

It's long too. I have bangs that can go down to the tip of my nose. ^_^ And it's long enough to go down to my shoulders... but it's too curly. =P My hair can look cool if it's done right... but curly hair is so unpredictable. :D; I seldom get it cut, it grows too fast anyway. =P My hair makes me look good, however. Just wouldn't attract girls as much without it. =PPPP

#13   Izar 

• Master Adept

Posted 08 June 2005 - 01:25 PM

Ha, forgot to add my new style, those mini mohawks.

You can see it went back down in the back, it's cuz I just woke up not too long ago when I took the pic, so live with it. :) It'a back up down.
                            http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v323/Izzy88/minimohawk.png

I'm waiting for it to grow like the dud in the center here.
                            http://www.kingsofar.com/archives/Dead%20Poetic.jpg

#14 Guest_princess of hearts_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 08 June 2005 - 01:55 PM

Agatio, on Jun 7 2005, 06:02 AM, said:

I love long hair, but at the same time it's a pain in the butt.

aye, amen to that. I have long dusty blonde hair with redish highlights and *Gasp* its natural, and it's really thick, too. ^^ it's one of the things about me that I take pride in...well, when its straight. It's a pain since it's naturally wavy and it's hard to do things with it. It looks so pretty when its straight. I have to use a hair dryer when I get out of the shower to get it that way, but then the heat damages my hair (spit ends and stuff).

Back in 4th grade (wooh ancient times) I had my hair short and you could say I wasn't the lightest child x.x I looked so round, then to make things worse, I thought it'd be cool to have bangs. BIG mistake. aye, I looked so ugly with short hair, bangs, and a plump face. so I've learned my lesson, even though I'm way thinner now, I still look much better with long hair.

but the biggest pain about it all is that long hair + hot weather don't mix. Even if I put my hair up in a pony tail, its still really hot underneath it all. so yeah, theres times when I wish I had short hair, but its looks or comfort. I choose the looks :)

#15   Power Piers 

• Squire
                            • Pip

Posted 08 June 2005 - 04:34 PM

Well I don't know the exact measurements of my hair, but in the front it reaches to my eyes, on the sides it reaches to the tops of my ears, and on the back its shorter and goes down my neck. I don't style it, I just get it trimmed every once in a while. I like having longer hair, and I'd like it longer, but my mom says I look scraggly. Also, headbanging is more fun with long hair :) :D ^_^!

#16   Elliott 

• Cool
                                • AKA Agatio

Posted 11 June 2005 - 10:29 PM

Got mine cut on friday, it's about 3 inches all over now. I didn't really like it at first, but I've gotten used to it the past couple of days. And, what are "bangs"?

#17   Luna 

• Disciple

Posted 11 June 2005 - 10:43 PM

Bangs are like the shorter parts of the hair :O Usually worn by girls right on top of their foreheads.

Mine are not like that though. They reach up to my chin and fall off at the sides.

#18   angelchii 

• Gallant
                                  • PipPipPip

Posted 12 June 2005 - 10:41 PM

my hair's down to my shoulders and it's black and some are brown and they say i have a few gold then 1 time i found red, i'm gettin bangs! oh and 1 time this week i saw blonde

agatio- yeah like jenna's

#19   Izar 

• Master Adept

Posted 13 June 2005 - 04:18 PM

To be more exact, bangs are the front parts of hair that are infront of your forehead, not the only shorter parts of hair. Here, girls don't wear them on their forhead. They prefer to puch them on the side of the head.

#20   Elliott 

• Cool
                                        • AKA Agatio

Posted 05 July 2005 - 07:10 AM

I just cut mine this morning for the second time in just under a month. It's now the shortest it has been for around 18 months. It feels odd taking off my hat and not having my hair fall in my face, or rocking out and not having my hair waving around. But at the sime time it feels a lot better, no more hair in the eyes, or down the back of my neck. Chances are I'll grow it again though, haircuts are expensive and a pain to have.

#21   Neo 

• Disciple
                                          • AKA Neo_Genesis

Posted 05 July 2005 - 09:47 AM

Another reason for me not to cut my hair, is that my face looks kind of bold with short hair. my cheecks seem way thicker and blown up then. it sounds strange, but it's true.

#22   Wiflewood 

• Disciple

Posted 05 July 2005 - 10:23 AM

I just went to get a hair cut, so its a bit shorter, (about 2 or 3 inches) I'm still getting used to it, but I prefer it short for summer.

#23   el_Sethro 

• Chaos Lord
                                            • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 05 July 2005 - 10:30 AM

I would grow mine long, if it were straight. My hair is very dark brown (often mistaken for black), and very curly. I tried growing it long once, but it just kind of grew... up, so I ended up with a HUGE afro. Then I figured that maybe long hair would work if I had dreadlocks, but I realized that i don't know how to make my hair go into dreadlocks, and I'm too lazy to find out. Now I've given up on all that, and I just do a number 4 buzz everytime I go to the barber's. it's short and managable, but my hair is EXTREMELY thick, so I can cut it just about as short as I want and it doesn't look like a buzz/bald.

actually, I haven't had a haircut for many months now, so it's gone back curly again, and sticks out about an inch or two from my head.

as for styling it... I don't even comb my hair, let alone style it.

#24   Dullahan 

• Disciple
                                                • Interests:football, rock and punk music, videogames, snooker, golf.

Posted 07 July 2005 - 03:40 AM

my hair is longer than it usually is but's still not very longer, as for style the good old spikey look.

#25   Illidan 

• Chaos Lord
                                                • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
                                                  • Location:Between darkness and wonder...
                                                  • Interests:Anime, video games, sports, movies, urban music, hanging with friends, graphics design and many other things.

Posted 07 July 2005 - 01:38 PM

I have short hair, kind of spiked. It's black, but I'm planning to dye it dark red. Other than that, there isn't much to it.

#26   I'm Always BROKE 

• Master Adept

Posted 07 July 2005 - 01:41 PM

Well I would never dye my hair. My hair color is very dark brown and I like it the way it is. Well it's your disision to do but I wouldn't do it.

#27   Jeremiah 

• Squire
                                                    • Pip
                                                      • Location:The Netherlands.
                                                      • Interests:Nintendo and Sega.

Posted 07 July 2005 - 03:25 PM

My hair color is dark brown and it isn't that long.
                                                      I have Toben hair like in Maple Story. :agitated:

#28   Dullahan 

• Disciple
                                                        • Location:may scare you
                                                        • Interests:football, rock and punk music, videogames, snooker, golf.

Posted 08 July 2005 - 03:48 AM

My hair is jet black, saves me the effort of dying it.

#29   I'm Always BROKE 

• Master Adept
                                                          • Joined: 24-October 04
                                                          • Location:the Netherlands

Posted 08 July 2005 - 05:59 AM

Jeremiah, on Jul 7 2005, 11:25 PM, said:

My hair color is dark brown and it isn't that long.
                                                          I have Toben hair like in Maple Story.  :agitated:

You mean you cutted your hair to that and then you styled it like it? Well I dont like that hair style. Mines is more like the long hair from MapleStory...

#30   Mycarayne 

• Disciple
                                                            • Joined: 08-June 04
                                                            • Location:Karratha, Australia
                                                            • Interests:Gaming, Driving, Water sports, Karate, Magic the Gathering, Reading fantasy novels, My job (Holy crap im so glad I can say that), Lots of Music, Photography and so on.
                                                            • AKA Memories Remain

Posted 08 July 2005 - 07:14 AM

I used to get my hair cut once it got about an inch long. At the moment, it's about 2 inches long, no style, just scruffy. Looks awesome in my opinion. =]

#31   Jai 

• Knight
                                                            • PipPip
                                                              • Joined: 05-April 05
                                                              • Location:Need to know basis only
                                                              • Interests:E mail me and I'll telll you (if your a female) Im also African American

Posted 09 July 2005 - 04:55 PM

I dont know about everyone But im black so my hair never grows long so just keep mine short and simple.

#32   Izar 

• Master Adept
                                                                • Joined: 26-February 04

Posted 09 July 2005 - 07:32 PM

My sister's begging me not to cut my hair for a long time. I'm gunna go shaggy, lol.

#33   Venus dude 21 

• Chaos Lord
                                                                • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
                                                                  • Joined: 28-November 04
                                                                  • Location:That place....over there...
                                                                  • Interests:Just being me.

Posted 12 July 2005 - 08:51 PM

Right now my hair is just below the shoulders, but give me enough time and i'll be just like sephiroth, *guy stabbing cloud in my avie* so i'm dying it silverish whiteish but for now, brown with blue streaks.

#34   Luna 

• Disciple
                                                                    • Posts: 1,647
                                                                    • Joined: 29-January 04

Posted 12 July 2005 - 11:06 PM

o.o You guys wouldn't be allowed in my school... It's against the rules for guys to have their hair reach their shirt collar.

They all wear ponytails and look awful though :o

#35   Wild Fox 

• Lord
                                                                    • PipPipPipPip
                                                                      • Posts: 260
                                                                      • Joined: 20-June 04
                                                                      • Gender:Female
                                                                      • Location:Northern California
                                                                      • Interests:The list of things that I think are awesome but other people probably think are lame: <br /><br />Zombies. <br />Pinot Noir. <br />Owls. <br />Cross-stitching. <br />The Ocean. <br />Starting IVs. <br />Starting an IV on you. <br />Cuddling. <br />Eating Guacamole with a Spoon. <br />Mechanical Pencils. <br />My Dancing Skills. <br />Monopoly. <br />Free HBO.

Posted 12 July 2005 - 11:12 PM

My hair looka like dis. But I'm going to cut it in about a week. Get highlights. Emo bangs.
                                                                      I often get lazy and pull it into a gross ponytail.

#36   loz 

• Knight
                                                                      • PipPip
                                                                        • Posts: 131
                                                                        • Joined: 30-June 05

Posted 12 July 2005 - 11:29 PM

is that you? x.x;;

#37   Zxor 

• Disciple
                                                                          • Posts: 1,588
                                                                          • Joined: 10-November 04

Posted 13 July 2005 - 08:34 AM

My brown hair goes down to my nose in the front, but is kinda wavy and is above my eyes. Sides are just below my ear, and the back i almost touchind the bottom of my neck. I like having long hair, but my school makes me cut it.
                                                                          And like Sheba, boys can not have it below their colar eaither. But I did it anyway, but i got away with it because it was late in the year.

#38   Wild Fox 

• Lord
                                                                          • PipPipPipPip
                                                                            • Interests:The list of things that I think are awesome but other people probably think are lame: <br /><br />Zombies. <br />Pinot Noir. <br />Owls. <br />Cross-stitching. <br />The Ocean. <br />Starting IVs. <br />Starting an IV on you. <br />Cuddling. <br />Eating Guacamole with a Spoon. <br />Mechanical Pencils. <br />My Dancing Skills. <br />Monopoly. <br />Free HBO.

Posted 13 July 2005 - 10:48 AM

loz, on Jul 13 2005, 12:29 AM, said:

is that you? x.x;;

Yes it is.

#39   m&m 

• Squire
                                                                            • Pip
                                                                              • Posts: 55
                                                                              • Joined: 05-December 04
                                                                              • Location:Arizona- the boring state

Posted 14 July 2005 - 07:21 PM

my hair is strawberry blonde/reddish and it goes past my shoulders about 3 inches and it has some layers at the bottom.

#40   I'm Always BROKE 

• Master Adept
                                                                                • Posts: 3,190
                                                                                • Gender:Male

Posted 16 July 2005 - 05:03 AM

I got a haircut some days ago. It first was kinda long, now it's much shorter. And I like it. :lol:

#41 Guest_Psicosis_*

Posted 17 July 2005 - 06:56 PM

My hair is getting long (past my shoulders) and it's wavy. It's currently dark brown with blonde chunks in the front, though I'm dying it again soon. I have bangs which I am proud to say I cut myself and they surprisingly turned out very even.

#42   Izar 

• Master Adept
                                                                                  • Posts: 3,345

Posted 25 July 2005 - 08:50 PM

Sheba, on Jul 13 2005, 12:06 AM, said:

o.o You guys wouldn't be allowed in my school... It's against the rules for guys to have their hair reach their shirt collar.

They all wear ponytails and look awful though :D

Thtat's nothing. We can't have it past the ear, but pepes do it anyway.

#43   Someone Else 

• High Sheriff
                                                                                    • Posts: 11,988
                                                                                    • Joined: 21-July 04
                                                                                    • Location:Sitting on a fence and drinking root beer
                                                                                    • AKA Wind Dude (WD)

Posted 26 July 2005 - 09:34 PM

My hair is reaching the Shirt Collar. :D

Anyway, is it just me or is long hair going back "in"?

#44   Wild Fox 

• Lord
                                                                                    • PipPipPipPip

Posted 27 July 2005 - 12:07 AM

I just redid my hair today. I got blonde highlights and a cut so now it's down to my jawline again.

I dunno Wind Dude, I guess it is since every guy here says they have long hair now.

#45   Mallick 

• Captain Cannabis
                                                                                        • Posts: 4,901
                                                                                        • Joined: 08-July 04
                                                                                        • Location:Manitouwadge, Ontario
                                                                                        • AKA Mallick/PDM/GDUB3000/Sir

Posted 29 July 2005 - 10:07 PM

o.o I thought you were like 16/17. o.o You look 13.

My hair is longish. Like Agatio's used to be but longer, seeing as I had my hair like that too at the time. >_>

#46   Elliott 

• Cool
                                                                                          • Posts: 6,678
                                                                                          • Joined: 07-February 04
                                                                                          • Location:Room 101
                                                                                          • AKA Agatio

Posted 29 July 2005 - 10:33 PM

See attatched for my current hair (the most recent photo (yesterday) that I have, ignore the needles in the hands thing). Some people may remember the older photos where my hair was past my shoulders, this is a bit of a contrast no? I like it like this though, but I do admit I miss the thrash abilities.

#47   Andross 

• Disciple
                                                                                            • Posts: 1,643
                                                                                            • Joined: 06-February 04

Posted 30 July 2005 - 04:19 PM

Short hair like Agatio's. Mine is a bit shorter though, at least after hair cuts.

#48   Wild Fox 

• Lord
                                                                                            • PipPipPipPip

Posted 31 July 2005 - 09:22 PM

Piers diamondberg master, on Jul 29 2005, 11:07 PM, said:

o.o I thought you were like 16/17. o.o You look 13.

My hair is longish. Like Agatio's used to be but longer, seeing as I had my hair like that too at the time. >_>

Ummmm...k.

Read the rules, 5 words or less is considered spam - Agatio

#49   My Best Wishes 

• Master Adept
                                                                                                • Posts: 3,165
                                                                                                • Joined: 10-October 04
                                                                                                • Location:Sydney, Australia
                                                                                                • AKA watch

Posted 04 August 2005 - 03:19 AM

Agatio, on Jul 30 2005, 02:33 PM, said:

See attatched for my current hair (the most recent photo (yesterday) that I have, ignore the needles in the hands thing). Some people may remember the older photos where my hair was past my shoulders, this is a bit of a contrast no? I like it like this though, but I do admit I miss the thrash abilities.

Whoo you look so different to what i thought. You look like late 15 early 16 not 17....

My hairdresser misinterepted a 3 on the sides and back to a 3 all over, so yea i'm pretty much bald, reallyyyyyyyyyyy sucks.

#50   Eothain 

• Berserker
                                                                                                • PipPipPipPipPipPip
                                                                                                  • Posts: 568
                                                                                                  • Joined: 06-April 05

Posted 04 August 2005 - 08:24 AM

my hair is long...kinda messy...no real style to it. Color? I don't even know. I used to be blond, but dyed it very dark two times...my roots have never grown blond since. It's just as if...they had sucked in all ze dye...but they are not THAT dark now...I'm cutting it today in ze afternoon. I'll post pics if i take any. But just to give you an idea: I'm cutting it as if i were getting a 'hawk...but it'd be like a #2 buzz the short part...but not cutting the part that makes the hawk...so, very short all around, hawk being left at the length my hair's now.

#51   Izar 

• Master Adept

Posted 06 August 2005 - 08:55 PM

I finally shaved off my beard and sideburns. Gotta keep clean for school.

I was gunna cut my hair today, but instead, i'm gunna let it grow out.

#52   Eothain 

• Berserker
                                                                                                    • PipPipPipPipPipPip
                                                                                                      • Posts: 568
                                                                                                      • Joined: 06-April 05

Posted 07 August 2005 - 09:26 AM

HAHAAA!!! I CUT MINE YESTERDAY!!! yay :P .I wish i had shot myself instead of cutting it the way i cut it. It's VERY bad. So, no pics. Anyways, i'm gonna have my uncle trim it now, so it doesn't look so s***ty.

#53   Yuki 

• Master Adept
                                                                                                        • Posts: 3,021
                                                                                                        • Joined: 14-December 04
                                                                                                        • Location:Brynmawr
                                                                                                        • AKA Love_Guardian_Yuki, Zimmy

Posted 04 October 2005 - 09:02 PM

I know this is an old topic buuut...

My beautiful long hair was cut two weeks ago, and instead of being half way down my back, it's up to my shoulders. But my bangs are still long and they still hide half of my face ;D

#54   Luna 

• Disciple

Posted 04 October 2005 - 09:43 PM

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v209/she.../thisisaurl.jpg
                                                                                                          That be the Shebah hair. Yep. O:

#55   Someone Else 

• High Sheriff
                                                                                                            • AKA Wind Dude (WD)

Posted 05 October 2005 - 08:07 AM

Sheba, why block out your face, ehhh? i^i Wait I've already seen you. Nevermind. :lol:

My hair was cut recently too... it's... ugh. I had it so long before, and now it's short and way too neat-looking. =(

#56   I'm Always BROKE 

• Master Adept

Posted 05 October 2005 - 08:41 AM

Yeah neat looking hair sucks. My old barber always gave me some kinda bulter hair. So I have a new barber now who is much better.

#57   Sea of Time 

• Lebron James
                                                                                                                • Posts: 10,366
                                                                                                                • Joined: 04-October 04
                                                                                                                • Location:Winnipeg, MB

Posted 05 October 2005 - 10:44 AM

My hair is kind is the result of a buzz cut growing out. My hair doesn't get longer, it gets bigger so, I just get a cut slightly longer than a buzz cut.

#58   Izar 

• Master Adept

Posted 06 October 2005 - 04:10 PM

I can't stand the look of girls with short hair, it's really wierd, and ugly. only some girls look OK with it, but for the vast majority: ^_^

My hair's going back to a mini mohawk. Like the one I had before, here's a pic if you want to see how it was:

Nevermind, Stupid Dial-up and the GSSF Features don't mix.

#59   kate 

• Master Adept
                                                                                                                    • Posts: 2,900
                                                                                                                    • Joined: 24-July 04
                                                                                                                    • Location:over thar
                                                                                                                    • Interests:rpgs (duh :P), internet (my precioussss)...other things computer related...and penguins! (penguin'd)
                                                                                                                    • AKA The Best Woman Ever.

Posted 06 October 2005 - 06:06 PM

My hair is blonde...for now. My hair goes through periodic cycles of change. It used to be long and brown, then it was shoulder-length and red, then it was about chin length and flipped out, and now it's shoulder length and dark blonde with light blonde streaks...this all happened within the past year.
                                                                                                                    Isn't my hair fascinating? Because I know you all care so much ^_^ so there it is: The Saga of My Hair

#60 Guest_swordyer77_*

Posted 06 October 2005 - 06:10 PM

^_^ My hair is fine. Spiked in the front and flat in the back. My new hair style for a 15 year old.

Attached thumbnail(s)

• Attached Image: teutonics_champion.jpg

#61   Lightning Star 

• Master Adept
                                                                                                                      • Posts: 2,902
                                                                                                                      • Joined: 21-June 04
                                                                                                                      • Location:Tucson, Arizona
                                                                                                                      • Interests:I've got hobby A.D.D.
                                                                                                                      • AKA lightningstar/Icy

Posted 07 October 2005 - 10:58 AM

I finally gave up trying to have long hair and decided to get it cut. I actually wish I had cut it sooner! I love it this length. Its about 5 inches past my shoulder, I had it almost all the way down to my butt. it looks way better with it short.

#62   I'm Always BROKE 

• Master Adept

Posted 07 October 2005 - 11:55 AM

Wow I just figured out that I have 32 pots and tubes of hairgel. o.o
                                                                                                                        And I only use 1 of them... Kinda sad that that tube is almost empty... ^_^ My barber only sells that kinda of hairgel and when I go there I am almost forced to get a hair cut which I don't want to... And I think my mother doesn't wants to but it for me when I have 31 other pots and tubes of hairgel... *sigh*

#63   MysticWarrior 

• Disciple
                                                                                                                          • Posts: 2,333
                                                                                                                          • Joined: 27-January 04
                                                                                                                          • Location:California, USA
                                                                                                                          • AKA Horasu

Posted 07 October 2005 - 03:16 PM

My hair is kind of short. The longest strand is halfway between my eyebrows and my eye. That kind of short.

But I wish it isn't this short. I want it super long, or super short. The reason being, whenever I wake up, I have MASSIVE bedhair. You cannot even imagine how bad it is >_> Anywho, yeah. With super short/long hair, I don't think I'll have that problem anymore.

#64   Echo_djinn 

• Master Adept
                                                                                                                            • Posts: 2,686
                                                                                                                            • Joined: 06-August 04
                                                                                                                            • Location:Ontario,Canada..Eh?
                                                                                                                            • Interests:Myself, video games, sports,(especially basketball)T.V, the ladies and other things I have no time to mention. So now you know me and you proably already have fallen in love with me. Well, I can't blame you everyone else already loves me. :)

Posted 07 October 2005 - 03:20 PM

I usually get my hair cut every month. When I don't it's short, curly, black, hair. The typical hair style for a African.

#65   My Best Wishes 

• Master Adept
                                                                                                                              • Posts: 3,165
                                                                                                                              • Joined: 10-October 04
                                                                                                                              • Location:Sydney, Australia
                                                                                                                              • AKA watch

Posted 07 October 2005 - 06:13 PM

I had mine almost shaved for awhile. I love it spiked, although my hair dresser is a bit panicked since they shaved my head by accident so my hair never looks like i want it now.

#66   ForteGX 

• Master Adept
                                                                                                                                • Posts: 2,517
                                                                                                                                • Joined: 18-July 04

Posted 07 October 2005 - 06:16 PM

I used to have dreads. It looked AWESOME but was nearly impossible to maintain. I cut it so now it's like, just short, curly hair.

I like it this way. :P

#67   Someone Else 

• High Sheriff
                                                                                                                                  • AKA Wind Dude (WD)

Posted 07 October 2005 - 06:22 PM

If you guys want to know what my hair is like, look at my Personal Photo in my Profile.

I had it MUCH longer before, FGX calls it girly hair, I call it hawt. :P

Now it's shorter, neater, yet not extremely short.

...

I hate it. i^i

#68   Yuki 

• Master Adept

Posted 07 October 2005 - 06:27 PM

My hair is growing out so yay! It's much easier to maintain now because since I'm in swimming class, washing my long hair was soo hard. And it took like, 5 hours to dry. Now I'm waiting for my bangs to grow out.

My friend Dylan had a mowhawk....gosh it was awesome o.o

#69   ForteGX 

• Master Adept
                                                                                                                                      • Posts: 2,517
                                                                                                                                      • Joined: 18-July 04

Posted 07 October 2005 - 06:28 PM

Long, untamed, girly hair.

The look suits you, Dee. :P

My hair is like my trademark, though, when it was long at least, but ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, 'twas a huge pain in the butt that way; I needed like, 10 minutes to get it to look juuuust right, or else it was a total disaster. This way's SO much easier, but it feels so odd; my hair used to be so heavy, now it's super light.

#70   Yuki 

• Master Adept

Posted 07 October 2005 - 06:34 PM

same ._. and now my hair feels weird when I wash it. I'm so used to running my hands through my long hair. D: too bad. And it was layered not it's straight and not poofy : D but pretty and sleek and straight. Bu now, everyone thinks my friend Christina and I are twins ._.

#71   Nemphtis 

• Master Adept
                                                                                                                                          • Posts: 2,770
                                                                                                                                          • Joined: 28-January 04
                                                                                                                                          • Location:London, UK
                                                                                                                                          • Interests:Video Games &amp; Hentai
                                                                                                                                          • AKA Anubis or Anu-chan

Posted 11 October 2005 - 01:56 AM

This is a bit of a dated pic but my hair is the same style, just alot bigger. I'm growing a white-mans afro. Oh and, I love Z.O.E.

http://jupiter.walagata.com/w/yuukaidragon/MyZoe.jpg

#72   I'm Always BROKE 

• Master Adept

Posted 11 October 2005 - 05:43 AM

View PostWind Dude, on Oct 8 2005, 02:22 AM, said:

If you guys want to know what my hair is like, look at my Personal Photo in my Profile.

I had it MUCH longer before, FGX calls it girly hair, I call it hawt. ;)

Now it's shorter, neater, yet not extremely short.

...

I hate it. i^i

Wow... You even had it longer than that? o.o;;;
                                                                                                                                            I always thought you where blonde... Maybe because of the Ivan avatar.

#73   Someone Else 

• High Sheriff
                                                                                                                                              • AKA Wind Dude (WD)

Posted 11 October 2005 - 06:55 AM

I am blond. Well, dirty blond. The lighting in that pic sucks. (like most of the pics of me XD)

#74   Nemphtis 

• Master Adept
                                                                                                                                                • AKA Anubis or Anu-chan

Posted 12 October 2005 - 12:19 AM

Who wants me to post a picture of my ass? Wouldn't ya'll just love to kiss it.

My Pic > All of yours.

#75   I'm Always BROKE 

• Master Adept

Posted 13 October 2005 - 06:21 AM

Yeah sure do you style your ass hair to?
                                                                                                                                                  Give us styling tips!

#76   Elliott 

• Cool
                                                                                                                                                    • Posts: 6,678
                                                                                                                                                    • Joined: 07-February 04
                                                                                                                                                    • Location:Room 101
                                                                                                                                                    • AKA Agatio

Posted 13 October 2005 - 07:44 AM

Mines getting longer, and the way it is now it's really fluffy, so I can't do **** with it without product. I plan to keep it this lenght or a bit shorter because when it's long chics don't like it and when it's real short it accentuates my ears. I'd post a photo but I can't be ****ed.

#77   Wiflewood 

• Disciple
                                                                                                                                                      • Posts: 1,000
                                                                                                                                                      • Joined: 07-January 05
                                                                                                                                                      • Location:Manchester, England

Posted 13 October 2005 - 11:10 AM

I had mine cut again a couple about a month ago. It reaches the bottom of my ears at the side, and my collar at the back, and I spike it on top. Unfortunately, Its curly on top, so the spikes don't really have the look I intended when I first cut it. They just curl back under.

#78   Yuki 

• Master Adept

Posted 13 October 2005 - 02:22 PM

I can put my hair in a half ponytail! yay! : D!! plus, it never gets tangled!! <3

#79   Someone Else 

• High Sheriff
                                                                                                                                                          • AKA Wind Dude (WD)

Posted 13 October 2005 - 07:35 PM

Mine is always tangled. But I like it that way.

Roffle.

#80   Eugine 

• Master Adept
                                                                                                                                                            • Posts: 8,895
                                                                                                                                                            • AKA YouTube Dude

Posted 13 October 2005 - 07:37 PM

I'm balded. I always cut my hair right down, shave everything off (with one expection. ;))

I like my hair right off. It removes me from the hastle of combing or all those cumbersome stuff.

#81   Golden Djinn13 

• Disciple
                                                                                                                                                              • Posts: 1,860
                                                                                                                                                              • Joined: 22-January 05
                                                                                                                                                              • Location:Outside your window, watching....waiting
                                                                                                                                                              • Interests:Go Away...

Posted 13 October 2005 - 07:44 PM

I remember my days of being bald like Micheal Jordan

Now I plan to get mine a bit longer, and braid it.

#82   Mycarayne 

• Disciple
                                                                                                                                                                • Posts: 1,657
                                                                                                                                                                • Joined: 08-June 04
                                                                                                                                                                • Location:Karratha, Australia
                                                                                                                                                                • Interests:Gaming, Driving, Water sports, Karate, Magic the Gathering, Reading fantasy novels, My job (Holy crap im so glad I can say that), Lots of Music, Photography and so on.
                                                                                                                                                                • AKA Memories Remain

Posted 14 October 2005 - 05:49 AM

My hair sucks ass. So I wear a bandana. To easy.

#83   pHantOm 

• Disciple
                                                                                                                                                                  • Posts: 1,227
                                                                                                                                                                  • Joined: 28-June 05
                                                                                                                                                                  • Location:State College, PA

Posted 14 October 2005 - 09:28 AM

I get an afro kinda effect if I dont comb it, its actually really cool because I get an afro with straight hair. O_O

I dont comb it often cause I like it that, I dont use anything besides shampoo on my hair either. Id prefer to keep my hair from flaking...

#84   Luna 

• Disciple

Posted 14 October 2005 - 10:13 AM

I NEVER comb it cause it's so curly and poofs out if I do D:.

And I use product to keep it curly and not poofy curly.

#85   Linear 

• Master Adept
                                                                                                                                                                      • Posts: 3,679
                                                                                                                                                                      • Joined: 26-August 04

Posted 14 October 2005 - 07:07 PM

x) HAIR?! Mine is just at the length around my mid-back.
                                                                                                                                                                      The problem is that people like to tug on it and steal my hair-ties...so I always like keeping it down.
                                                                                                                                                                      Besides. I like it that it's down. Flowy!!!! - Only option is to not get it short -

#86   Nemphtis 

• Master Adept
                                                                                                                                                                        • AKA Anubis or Anu-chan

Posted 14 October 2005 - 08:01 PM

View PostDiddyKong, on Oct 13 2005, 01:21 PM, said:

Yeah sure do you style your ass hair to?
                                                                                                                                                                        Give us styling tips!

I'd hate to dissapoint you but I can't comb my ass hair. I have this thing where a comb or a sharp object cannot get anywhere near my balls. It's just an accident begging to happen so blades and anything else stays away from that area.

#87   pHantOm 

• Disciple
                                                                                                                                                                          • Posts: 1,227
                                                                                                                                                                          • Joined: 28-June 05
                                                                                                                                                                          • Location:State College, PA

Posted 15 October 2005 - 12:31 AM

View PostAnubis, on Oct 14 2005, 10:01 PM, said:

I'd hate to dissapoint you but I can't comb my ass hair. I have this thing where a comb or a sharp object cannot get anywhere near my balls. It's just an accident begging to happen so blades and anything else stays away from that area.

Too much information ;)

WAY too much information.....

Dont...start...seeing...NOOOO

*starts seeing images in head*

#88   Ravenblade 

• Disciple
                                                                                                                                                                            • Posts: 2,489
                                                                                                                                                                            • Joined: 08-November 04

Posted 15 October 2005 - 02:09 AM

x_X back on topic...

Mine is long for a guy i guess but only to the point where it just touches my shoulders. It curls slightly at the back though which seems to annoy a lot of people so..I guess i'll cit it back in a week or two.

#89   Aquamarine 

• Master Adept
                                                                                                                                                                              • Posts: 4,671
                                                                                                                                                                              • Joined: 12-September 05
                                                                                                                                                                              • Location:...
                                                                                                                                                                              • AKA Niko Bellic

Posted 15 October 2005 - 05:39 AM

My hair is quite untidy, but I sort of like it that way. It goes halfway down my neck, so it's not too long but not very short either. I too only use shampoo and don't comb it very often. It's a sort of brownish-blond color. ;) I know it may sound... ugly, but many people have said that I have very nice colored hair, because it has a kind of golden shine in the sun. Naturaly!

#90   Someone Else 

• High Sheriff
                                                                                                                                                                                • AKA Wind Dude (WD)

Posted 15 October 2005 - 08:24 AM

^ Yes, my hair has a golden shine in the sun too! :D I call it a "golden sheen".

You could probably call your hair dirty blond. My hair also has lighter, blond streaks of hair around the back that aren't part of the gold sheen at all, I which find kind of cool.

#91   Yuki 

• Master Adept

Posted 15 October 2005 - 10:46 AM

People like to fling my bangs out of my face because they don't like how it covers one of my eyes. My mom also makes me clip my bangs because she complains I look scruffy and weird.

@Lin: I never pull your hair o.o....

#92   Arkarian 

• Knight
                                                                                                                                                                                  • PipPip
                                                                                                                                                                                    • Posts: 105
                                                                                                                                                                                    • Joined: 01-July 04
                                                                                                                                                                                    • Location:Behind the hair
                                                                                                                                                                                    • Interests:Books, Games, Manga (fav=Shoujo-ai) and Anime

Posted 18 October 2005 - 03:23 PM

I have light brown hair which I gather is quite long, I reckon almost (but not quite) a foot past my shoulders, its a bugger to dry coz I refuse to dry it with a air dryer, due to the fact that I can't get the hand co-ordination right behind my head and in a mirror. I've only ever kept it in a ponytail or loose also the bits at the front are alot shorter in places as i keep catching them when I shave :D I haven't had it cut in summit like 2-3 years and don't plan to for at least another 3, I find it comfortable and much like a portable pillow, lol.

Page 1 of 1
                                                                                                                                                                                    • You cannot start a new topic
                                                                                                                                                                                    • You cannot reply to this topic