Golden Sun Syndicate Forums: Golden Sun Syndicate Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Favorite Gs Tla Pairing Self explanitory...

#1   PyroDragon 

• New User
    • Group: Members

Posted 13 June 2005 - 08:09 PM

Well, vote away!

Piers/Mia gets my vote

#2   Demon Adept 

• Knight
    • PipPip
      • Interests:Golden Sun. Golden Sun: The Lost Age. Breath of Fire 1, 2, 3. Lufia 1, 2, 3, 4. Secret of Mana. Seiken Densetsu 3. Sword of Mana. Mario games. Zelda games. Pokemon games (occasionally). Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life. InuYasha-I have a giant stick and I call it Tetsusaiga. Saiyuki. My GameCube. My ZSNESW emulator. 3 Doors Down and their songs: Away from the Sun, Kryptonite, When I'm Gone, Without You, Let Me Go. Evanesence. Bryan Adams. I also like PMs, so someone please send me one, I'm a lonely person.

Posted 14 June 2005 - 05:29 PM

This reminds me of the poll on the GS board. But, I still vote for Isaac/Jenna. My favourite.

#3   Neo Juste Belmont 

• New User

Posted 15 June 2005 - 08:37 AM

The GS board has less choices, so I guess this one works as well...

Anyhoo, I'm with Pyro... AQUASHIPPING RULES !!!!

*Forever supporter of Piers/Mia*

#4   Traviz 

• Squire
        • Pip
          • Interests:Runescape (Lv. 77 Muwhahaha)<br />Goldensun 1/2 (GsTLA, Isaac Level 99!!!)<br />Playing outside in the nice warm sun<br />Morrowind, Morrowind Vampires, Morrowind Magic!!!<br />Mixing Ivan with Saturos to create an Ultimate being!<br />MAPLE STORY :P :P :P!!!

Posted 21 June 2005 - 12:15 AM

Hmmm no Ivan/Mia, Ok i vote Isaac/Mia. :(

#5   Saturos S. 

• Master Adept
          • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
            • Group: Veterans
            • Interests:Nom nom nom. Cookies.

Posted 24 June 2005 - 01:57 PM

Why does Ivan get the Crappy couple, I mean who would go out with something lookin like sheba except when she threatens you...
            Girls can be very scary then... terrifying if they can blast your brains out with lightning or read your mind to find out that your deepest desire is a barbie

Scary... :silence:

#6   Unicornmaddy 

• Knight
            • PipPip
              • Interests:Horse-Riding, singing, Horses, Dancing (Ballet, Tap and Jazz) a certain friend of mine (wink wink) and lots more...

Posted 13 August 2005 - 11:23 AM

Neo Juste Belmont, on Jun 15 2005, 02:37 PM, said:

The GS board has less choices, so I guess this one works as well...

Anyhoo, I'm with Pyro... AQUASHIPPING RULES !!!!

*Forever supporter of Piers/Mia*

Me too! But It looks like I'm going to have to go with Windshipping! It so forkin CUTE!! :blink:
              And Travis what ARE you talking about Ivan/Mia! A dinosaur appearing under your desk is more likely to happen! :ph34r:

#7   isaac2112 

• Gallant
              • PipPipPip
                • Location:the land of the ice and snow from the midnight sun where the hot springs blow
                • Interests:the band led zeppelin. the band rush. <br /><br />2112<br /><br />[I. Overture]<br /><br />And the meek shall inherit the earth...<br /><br />[II. Temples of Syrinx]<br /><br />...'The massive grey walls of the Temples rise from the heart of every Federation city. I <br />have always been awed by them, to think that every single facet of every life is regulated <br />and directed from within! Our books, our music, our work and play are all looked after by <br />the benevolent wisdom of the priests...'<br /><br />We've taken care of everything<br />The words you hear, the songs you sing<br />The pictures that give pleasure to your eyes<br />It's one for all and all for one<br />We work together, common sons<br />Never need to wonder how or why<br /><br />We are the Priests of the Temples of Syrinx<br />Our great computers fill the hallowed halls<br />We are the Priests, of the Temples of Syrinx<br />All the gifts of life are held within our walls<br /><br />Look around at this world we've made<br />Equality our stock in trade<br />Come and join the Brotherhood of Man<br />Oh, what a nice, contented world<br />Let the banners be unfurled<br />Hold the Red Star proudly high in hand<br /><br />We are the Priests of the Temples of Syrinx<br />Our great computers fill the hallowed halls<br />We are the Priests, of the Temples of Syrinx<br />All the gifts of life are held within our walls<br /><br />[III. Discovery]<br /><br />'...Behind my beloved waterfall, in the little room that was hidden beneath the cave, I <br />found it. I brushed away the dust of the years, and picked it up, holding it reverently in <br />my hands. I had no idea what it might be, but it was beautiful...'<br /><br />'...I learned to lay my fingers across the wires, and to turn the keys to make them sound <br />differently. As I struck the wires with my other hand, I produced my first harmonious sounds <br />and soon my own music! How different it could be from the music of the Temples! I can't wait <br />to tell the priests about it!...'<br /><br />What can this strange device be?<br />When I touch it, it gives forth a sound<br />It's got wires that vibrate and give music<br />What can this thing be that I found?<br /><br />See how it sings like a sad heart<br />And joyously screams out its pain<br />Sounds that build high like a mountain<br />Or notes that fall gently like rain<br /><br />I can't wait to share this new wonder<br />The people will all see its light<br />Let them all make their own music<br />The Priests praise my name on this night<br /><br />[IV. Presentation]<br /><br />'...In the sudden silence as I finished playing, I looked up to a circle of grim, <br />expressionless faces. Father Brown rose to his feet, and his somnolent voice echoed <br />throughout the silent Temple Hall...'<br /><br />'...Instead of the grateful joy that I expected, they were words of quiet rejection! <br />Instead of praise, sullen dismissal. I watched in shock and horror as Father Brown ground <br />my precious instrument to splinters beneath his feet...'<br /><br />I know it's most unusual<br />To come before you so<br />But I've found an ancient miracle<br />I thought that you should know<br />Listen to my music<br />And hear what it can do<br />There's something here as strong as life<br />I know that it will reach you<br /><br />Yes, we know, it's nothing new<br />It's just a waste of time<br />We have no need for ancient ways<br />The world is doing fine<br />Another toy will help destroy<br />The elder race of man<br />Forget about your silly whim<br />It doesn't fit the plan<br /><br />I can't believe you're saying<br />These things just can't be true<br />Our world could use this beauty<br />Just think what we might do<br />Listen to my music<br />And hear what it can do<br />There's something here as strong as life<br />I know that it will reach you<br /><br />Don't annoy us further!<br />We have our work to do<br />Just think about the average<br />What use have they for you?<br />Another toy will help destroy<br />The elder race of man<br />Forget about your silly whim<br />It doesn't fit the Plan!<br /><br />[V. Oracle: The Dream]<br /><br />'...I guess it was a dream, but even now it all seems so vivid to me. Clearly yet I see <br />the beckoning hand of the oracle as he stood at the summit of the staircase...'<br /><br />'...I see still the incredible beauty of the sculptured cities and the pure spirit of man <br />revealed in the lives and works of this world. I was overwhelmed by both wonder and <br />understanding as I saw a completely different way to life, a way that had been crushed <br />by the Federation long ago. I saw now how meaningless life had become with the loss of <br />all these things...'<br /><br />I wandered home though the silent streets<br />And fell into a fitful sleep<br />Escape to realms beyond the night<br />Dream can't you show me the light?<br /><br />I stand atop a spiral stair<br />An oracle confronts me there<br />He leads me on light years away<br />Through astral nights, galactic days<br />I see the works of gifted hands<br />That grace this strange and wondrous land<br />I see the hand of man arise<br />With hungry mind and open eyes<br /><br />They left the planet long ago<br />The elder race still learn and grow<br />Their power grows with purpose strong<br />To claim the home where they belong<br />Home to tear the Temples down...<br />Home to change!<br /><br />[VI. Soliloquy]<br /><br />'...I have not left this cave for days now, it has become my last refuge in my total <br />despair. I have only the music of the waterfall to comfort me now. I can no longer live <br />under the control of the Federation, but there is no other place to go. My last hope is <br />that with my death I may pass into the world of my dream, and know peace at last.'<br /><br />The sleep is still in my eyes<br />The dream is still in my head<br />I heave a sigh and sadly smile<br />And lie a while in bed<br />I wish that it might come to pass<br />Not fade like all my dreams...<br /><br />Just think of what my life might be<br />In a world like I have seen!<br />I don't think I can carry on<br />Carry on this cold and empty life<br /><br />My spirits are low in the depths of despair<br />My lifeblood...<br />...Spills over...<br /><br />[VII. The Grand Finale]<br /><br />Attention all Planets of the Solar Federation<br />Attention all Planets of the Solar Federation<br />Attention all Planets of the Solar Federation<br />We have assumed control<br />We have assumed control<br />We have assumed control<br /><br />Whole Lotta Love <br />(Bonham/Jones/Page/Plant) <br /><br />You need coolin', baby, I'm not foolin', <br />I'm gonna send you back to schoolin', <br />Way down inside honey, you need it, <br />I'm gonna give you my love, <br />I'm gonna give you my love. <br /><br />*Wanna Whole Lotta Love (X4) <br /><br />You've been learnin', baby, I bean learnin', <br />All them good times, baby, baby, I've been yearnin', <br />Way, way down inside honey, you need it, <br />I'm gonna give you my love... I'm gonna give you my love. <br /><br />* Chorus <br /><br />You've been coolin', baby, I've been droolin', <br />All the good times I've been misusin', <br />Way, way down inside, I'm gonna give you my love, <br />I'm gonna give you every inch of my love, <br />Gonna give you my love. <br /><br />* Chorus <br /><br />Way down inside... woman... You need... love. <br /><br />Shake for me, girl. I wanna be your backdoor man. <br />Keep it coolin', baby. <br /><br />Black Dog <br />(Jones/Page/Plant) <br /><br />Hey, hey, mama, said the way you move, gonna make you sweat, gonna make you groove. <br />Oh, oh, child, way you shake that thing, gonna make you burn, gonna make you sting. <br />Hey, hey, baby, when you walk that way, watch your honey drip, can't keep away. <br /><br />*Ah yeah, ah yeah, ah, ah, ah. Ah yeah, ah yeah, ah, ah, ah. <br /><br />I gotta roll, can't stand still, got a flame in my heart, can't get my fill. <br />Eyes that shine burning red, dreams of you all through my head. <br /><br />Ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah. <br /><br />Hey, baby, oh, baby, pretty baby, Tell me won't you you do me now. <br /><br />Didn't take too long 'fore I found out, what people mean my down and out. <br />Spent my money, took my car, started telling her friends she wants to be a star. <br />I don't know but I been told, a big-legged woman ain't got no soul. <br /><br />* Chorus <br /><br />All I ask for when I pray, steady rollin' woman gonna come my way. <br />Need a woman gonna hold my hand, won't tell me no lies, make me a happy man. <br /><br />Immigrant Song <br />(Page/Plant) <br /><br />Ah, ah, <br />We come from the land of the ice and snow, <br />From the midnight sun where the hot springs blow. <br />The hammer of the gods will drive our ships to new lands, <br />To fight the horde, singing and crying: Valhalla, I am coming! <br /><br />On we sweep with threshing oar, Our only goal will be the western shore. <br /><br />Ah, ah, <br />We come from the land of the ice and snow, <br />From the midnight sun where the hot springs blow. <br />How soft your fields so green, can whisper tales of gore, <br />Of how we calmed the tides of war. We are your overlords. <br /><br />On we sweep with threshing oar, Our only goal will be the western shore. <br /><br />So now you'd better stop and rebuild all your ruins, <br />For peace and trust can win the day despite of all your losing.

Posted 21 August 2005 - 08:18 PM

who would ever see isaac with mia?

#8   Shikonaurum 

• Lord
                • PipPipPipPip
                  • Interests:Slacking, the intarweb, gaming, sleeping. The likes.

Posted 22 August 2005 - 01:03 PM

Well, there are always the people out there who decide to pair the main guy with the main girl. And as Mia is the only main girl in Golden Sun, voila! You have magic.

I would say Alex/Jenna, for the short cutscenes in the beginning of the TLA. And I would have another few pairings in the poll, but I have a feeling that I would get shot. So those stay undisclosed.

#9   isaac2112 

• Gallant
                  • PipPipPip
                    • Location:the land of the ice and snow from the midnight sun where the hot springs blow
                    • Interests:the band led zeppelin. the band rush. <br /><br />2112<br /><br />[I. Overture]<br /><br />And the meek shall inherit the earth...<br /><br />[II. Temples of Syrinx]<br /><br />...'The massive grey walls of the Temples rise from the heart of every Federation city. I <br />have always been awed by them, to think that every single facet of every life is regulated <br />and directed from within! Our books, our music, our work and play are all looked after by <br />the benevolent wisdom of the priests...'<br /><br />We've taken care of everything<br />The words you hear, the songs you sing<br />The pictures that give pleasure to your eyes<br />It's one for all and all for one<br />We work together, common sons<br />Never need to wonder how or why<br /><br />We are the Priests of the Temples of Syrinx<br />Our great computers fill the hallowed halls<br />We are the Priests, of the Temples of Syrinx<br />All the gifts of life are held within our walls<br /><br />Look around at this world we've made<br />Equality our stock in trade<br />Come and join the Brotherhood of Man<br />Oh, what a nice, contented world<br />Let the banners be unfurled<br />Hold the Red Star proudly high in hand<br /><br />We are the Priests of the Temples of Syrinx<br />Our great computers fill the hallowed halls<br />We are the Priests, of the Temples of Syrinx<br />All the gifts of life are held within our walls<br /><br />[III. Discovery]<br /><br />'...Behind my beloved waterfall, in the little room that was hidden beneath the cave, I <br />found it. I brushed away the dust of the years, and picked it up, holding it reverently in <br />my hands. I had no idea what it might be, but it was beautiful...'<br /><br />'...I learned to lay my fingers across the wires, and to turn the keys to make them sound <br />differently. As I struck the wires with my other hand, I produced my first harmonious sounds <br />and soon my own music! How different it could be from the music of the Temples! I can't wait <br />to tell the priests about it!...'<br /><br />What can this strange device be?<br />When I touch it, it gives forth a sound<br />It's got wires that vibrate and give music<br />What can this thing be that I found?<br /><br />See how it sings like a sad heart<br />And joyously screams out its pain<br />Sounds that build high like a mountain<br />Or notes that fall gently like rain<br /><br />I can't wait to share this new wonder<br />The people will all see its light<br />Let them all make their own music<br />The Priests praise my name on this night<br /><br />[IV. Presentation]<br /><br />'...In the sudden silence as I finished playing, I looked up to a circle of grim, <br />expressionless faces. Father Brown rose to his feet, and his somnolent voice echoed <br />throughout the silent Temple Hall...'<br /><br />'...Instead of the grateful joy that I expected, they were words of quiet rejection! <br />Instead of praise, sullen dismissal. I watched in shock and horror as Father Brown ground <br />my precious instrument to splinters beneath his feet...'<br /><br />I know it's most unusual<br />To come before you so<br />But I've found an ancient miracle<br />I thought that you should know<br />Listen to my music<br />And hear what it can do<br />There's something here as strong as life<br />I know that it will reach you<br /><br />Yes, we know, it's nothing new<br />It's just a waste of time<br />We have no need for ancient ways<br />The world is doing fine<br />Another toy will help destroy<br />The elder race of man<br />Forget about your silly whim<br />It doesn't fit the plan<br /><br />I can't believe you're saying<br />These things just can't be true<br />Our world could use this beauty<br />Just think what we might do<br />Listen to my music<br />And hear what it can do<br />There's something here as strong as life<br />I know that it will reach you<br /><br />Don't annoy us further!<br />We have our work to do<br />Just think about the average<br />What use have they for you?<br />Another toy will help destroy<br />The elder race of man<br />Forget about your silly whim<br />It doesn't fit the Plan!<br /><br />[V. Oracle: The Dream]<br /><br />'...I guess it was a dream, but even now it all seems so vivid to me. Clearly yet I see <br />the beckoning hand of the oracle as he stood at the summit of the staircase...'<br /><br />'...I see still the incredible beauty of the sculptured cities and the pure spirit of man <br />revealed in the lives and works of this world. I was overwhelmed by both wonder and <br />understanding as I saw a completely different way to life, a way that had been crushed <br />by the Federation long ago. I saw now how meaningless life had become with the loss of <br />all these things...'<br /><br />I wandered home though the silent streets<br />And fell into a fitful sleep<br />Escape to realms beyond the night<br />Dream can't you show me the light?<br /><br />I stand atop a spiral stair<br />An oracle confronts me there<br />He leads me on light years away<br />Through astral nights, galactic days<br />I see the works of gifted hands<br />That grace this strange and wondrous land<br />I see the hand of man arise<br />With hungry mind and open eyes<br /><br />They left the planet long ago<br />The elder race still learn and grow<br />Their power grows with purpose strong<br />To claim the home where they belong<br />Home to tear the Temples down...<br />Home to change!<br /><br />[VI. Soliloquy]<br /><br />'...I have not left this cave for days now, it has become my last refuge in my total <br />despair. I have only the music of the waterfall to comfort me now. I can no longer live <br />under the control of the Federation, but there is no other place to go. My last hope is <br />that with my death I may pass into the world of my dream, and know peace at last.'<br /><br />The sleep is still in my eyes<br />The dream is still in my head<br />I heave a sigh and sadly smile<br />And lie a while in bed<br />I wish that it might come to pass<br />Not fade like all my dreams...<br /><br />Just think of what my life might be<br />In a world like I have seen!<br />I don't think I can carry on<br />Carry on this cold and empty life<br /><br />My spirits are low in the depths of despair<br />My lifeblood...<br />...Spills over...<br /><br />[VII. The Grand Finale]<br /><br />Attention all Planets of the Solar Federation<br />Attention all Planets of the Solar Federation<br />Attention all Planets of the Solar Federation<br />We have assumed control<br />We have assumed control<br />We have assumed control<br /><br />Whole Lotta Love <br />(Bonham/Jones/Page/Plant) <br /><br />You need coolin', baby, I'm not foolin', <br />I'm gonna send you back to schoolin', <br />Way down inside honey, you need it, <br />I'm gonna give you my love, <br />I'm gonna give you my love. <br /><br />*Wanna Whole Lotta Love (X4) <br /><br />You've been learnin', baby, I bean learnin', <br />All them good times, baby, baby, I've been yearnin', <br />Way, way down inside honey, you need it, <br />I'm gonna give you my love... I'm gonna give you my love. <br /><br />* Chorus <br /><br />You've been coolin', baby, I've been droolin', <br />All the good times I've been misusin', <br />Way, way down inside, I'm gonna give you my love, <br />I'm gonna give you every inch of my love, <br />Gonna give you my love. <br /><br />* Chorus <br /><br />Way down inside... woman... You need... love. <br /><br />Shake for me, girl. I wanna be your backdoor man. <br />Keep it coolin', baby. <br /><br />Black Dog <br />(Jones/Page/Plant) <br /><br />Hey, hey, mama, said the way you move, gonna make you sweat, gonna make you groove. <br />Oh, oh, child, way you shake that thing, gonna make you burn, gonna make you sting. <br />Hey, hey, baby, when you walk that way, watch your honey drip, can't keep away. <br /><br />*Ah yeah, ah yeah, ah, ah, ah. Ah yeah, ah yeah, ah, ah, ah. <br /><br />I gotta roll, can't stand still, got a flame in my heart, can't get my fill. <br />Eyes that shine burning red, dreams of you all through my head. <br /><br />Ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah. <br /><br />Hey, baby, oh, baby, pretty baby, Tell me won't you you do me now. <br /><br />Didn't take too long 'fore I found out, what people mean my down and out. <br />Spent my money, took my car, started telling her friends she wants to be a star. <br />I don't know but I been told, a big-legged woman ain't got no soul. <br /><br />* Chorus <br /><br />All I ask for when I pray, steady rollin' woman gonna come my way. <br />Need a woman gonna hold my hand, won't tell me no lies, make me a happy man. <br /><br />Immigrant Song <br />(Page/Plant) <br /><br />Ah, ah, <br />We come from the land of the ice and snow, <br />From the midnight sun where the hot springs blow. <br />The hammer of the gods will drive our ships to new lands, <br />To fight the horde, singing and crying: Valhalla, I am coming! <br /><br />On we sweep with threshing oar, Our only goal will be the western shore. <br /><br />Ah, ah, <br />We come from the land of the ice and snow, <br />From the midnight sun where the hot springs blow. <br />How soft your fields so green, can whisper tales of gore, <br />Of how we calmed the tides of war. We are your overlords. <br /><br />On we sweep with threshing oar, Our only goal will be the western shore. <br /><br />So now you'd better stop and rebuild all your ruins, <br />For peace and trust can win the day despite of all your losing.

Posted 22 August 2005 - 01:32 PM

isaac and jenna are the best pairing

#10   Eugine 

• Master Adept
                      • AKA YouTube Dude

Posted 22 August 2005 - 03:31 PM

Isaac please post more constructive posts... Its very hard to warn you... You posts short stuff, but its over 5 words... It gets to the point of the topic... but it just don't seem right...

What's your opinion members?

#11   Shikonaurum 

• Lord
                      • PipPipPipPip
                        • Interests:Slacking, the intarweb, gaming, sleeping. The likes.

Posted 23 August 2005 - 10:02 AM

::shrug:: I say that's a problem, Eugine. But it's not up to me to resolve it. =D

Actually, I'd say it's acceptable, as long as the point is valid. In this case, it's questionable, as insisting that something is "best" can be bound to irk people...

Well, back onto topic. Does anyone care to justify Piers/Sheba or Piers/Jenna? And does anyone here have something against slash? ::ducks away::

#12   Unicornmaddy 

• Knight
                        • PipPip
                          • Interests:Horse-Riding, singing, Horses, Dancing (Ballet, Tap and Jazz) a certain friend of mine (wink wink) and lots more...

Posted 25 August 2005 - 06:39 AM

Actually I agree with Isaac1221 why would Isaac be with Mia. I'm sure it's been said thousands of times before but there really isn't any prof to why they'd be together. Mia shows feelings for Isaac but the whole quest is to get back Jenna and that's what's been powering him for the whole of GS1 is to get back Jenna.
                          Kraden: What about me though? I need rescuing! :)
                          Uni: Go away you old fart... ^_^

#13   se7en 

• Squire
                          • Pip

Posted 25 August 2005 - 06:56 AM

The most common pairing would be Isaac/Jenna, Garet/Jenna and Isaac/Mia but I chose Isaac/Jenna XP

#14   Sea of Time 

• Lebron James

Posted 08 September 2005 - 03:14 PM

I would pick Mia/Piers because they are the only pairing with chemistry other than the ditsy love story that is Isaac/Jenna.

#15   smeagolio 

• New User

Posted 19 September 2005 - 05:33 AM

Felix & Karst.

#16 Guest_Dark Puck_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 19 September 2005 - 08:31 AM

I don't really see a poll, but I'm going to admit to avid steamshipping - Garet/Mia, Piers/Jenna, and Alex/Jenna.

Hell, I'll even go for one-sided Alex/Jenna...

*dodges flying Djinni*

#17   Tifa 

• New User

Posted 19 September 2005 - 10:13 AM

I've never thought of Alex and Jenna as a couple before, but if they were, it would certainly be interesting. Isaac and Jenna are kind of the obvious choice, so they're the only ones I've thought of as a couple, but I kind of like the idea of Alex and Jenna together.

#18   Aquamarine 

• Master Adept
                                    • AKA Niko Bellic

Posted 21 September 2005 - 01:01 PM

Alex/Jenna would be weird... but funny! I agree about Garet and Mia. As for Sheba... Man, she's so damn ugly I don't think anyone would want to be with her!

#19   Sea of Time 

• Lebron James

Posted 22 September 2005 - 09:37 AM

She definitely has a helmet hair problem, but she's only 14, she'll probably get better looking and have better sense of style when she gets older. We can only hope.

#20   I'm Always BROKE 

• Master Adept
                                        • AKA Fire Dude, Diddy Kong

Posted 24 September 2005 - 09:54 AM

Maybe Sheba just has an awful barber... o.o
                                        I think I would vote for Isaac and Jenna since only they are showing some intrest in each other.

#21   Sea of Time 

• Lebron James

Posted 28 September 2005 - 10:53 AM

I don't like anything with Sheba because you spend the whole game with her talking about her "destiny" and you never fully figure it out. Sheba was one of the low points in the second game.

#22   Unicornmaddy 

• Knight
                                          • PipPip

Posted 29 September 2005 - 08:13 AM

:P You lot are being really tight! *Hugs Sheba*

Anyway I like Wind, Aqua and Vale shipping!

#23   Piers Watermaster 

• Knight
                                            • PipPip
                                              • Interests:Card collecting, video games

Posted 08 September 2006 - 02:06 PM

View PostSaturos Striker, on Jun 24 2005, 03:57 PM, said:

Why does Ivan get the Crappy couple, I mean who would go out with something lookin like sheba except when she threatens you...
                                              Girls can be very scary then... terrifying if they can blast your brains out with lightning or read your mind to find out that your deepest desire is a barbie

Scary... :angry:

WHAT ARE YOU TALKIN ABOUT??? Sheba doesn't look that bad!!!

Voting Isaac/Jenna

#24   Caael 

• Master Adept
                                                • Interests:EVERYTHING EVER

Posted 08 September 2006 - 03:32 PM

Piers, Please Stop reviving long dead topics ( If you dont know what it means, the look at the rules)

As for staying on topic, Windshipping all the way. Not a great fan of GS pairings anyway, but if i'm being forced, then it's Windshipping.

#25   Legendary Dragon of Golden Sun 

• Squire
                                                • Pip
                                                  • Location:Perth, Western Australia
                                                  • Interests:Dinosaurs, Dragons, the Halo Series, Golden Sun series and many more things!

Posted 05 November 2006 - 02:18 AM

Definately Isaac and Jenna. They seem quite good together. And Jenna does love Isaac, we see it in TLA. Same with Isaac pretty much.

#26   Sothe 

• Squire
                                                  • Pip
                                                    • Location:A figment of my imagination.

Posted 05 November 2006 - 09:00 PM

Karst and Kyle! ;)

#27   Legendary Dragon of Golden Sun 

• Squire
                                                    • Pip
                                                      • Location:Perth, Western Australia
                                                      • Interests:Dinosaurs, Dragons, the Halo Series, Golden Sun series and many more things!

Posted 06 November 2006 - 02:25 AM

Definately going for Isaac/Jenna in this case, they would really work but Alex/Jenna just doesn't really work to the bone. Isaac/Jenna however share a long relationship that takes them back to when they were children. They should be together.

#28   Sea of Time 

• Lebron James

Posted 06 November 2006 - 11:27 AM

View PostSothe, on Nov 5 2006, 11:14 PM, said:

Karst and Kyle! ;)

Isn't Kyle like 50 years old? And isn't he married? That's messed up....:P

#29 Guest_Dark Puck_*

Posted 29 November 2006 - 09:34 PM

View PostLegendary Dragon of Golden Sun, on Nov 6 2006, 03:25 AM, said:

Definately going for Isaac/Jenna in this case, they would really work but Alex/Jenna just doesn't really work to the bone. Isaac/Jenna however share a long relationship that takes them back to when they were children. They should be together.

I only favour Alex/Jenna because he seems to have some sort of feeling towards her in the opening scenes... however, whatever it was he felt for her (or not) would certainly be one-sided, and more than likely ignored in his quest for power/the Golden Sun. I also tend to have a love for opposing elements, hence the steamshipping in the first place.

#30 Guest_The Valeshipper FAN! XD_*

Posted 28 October 2008 - 03:32 AM

Valeshipping! :joy: I'll definitely vote for Isaac/Jenna!! XD Why?

Because There're are meant to be!! There're a lot of hints about them thoroughly in GS1 and GS2!
                                                        Espescially in Madra Blushing Scene, the reunion (Ivan said that Isaac is very sick and worried about Jenna the WHOLE DAY. big thing!), Jenna misses Isaac and Felix in a floating Island (question: Why would a person miss someone who just gone only for an minute/hour?? unless she doesn't want to notice them that she has a crush on Isaac!
                                                        and also, Garet's name Wasn't mention!), In Jupiter Lighthouse.. Isaac "I'd never stop trusting you Jenna" (XD Isaac never told these to anyone before!) and there're MANY more!! :heart: :love:

Another thing to say... I can't believe you people!! Why are there so many mudshipper than valeshipper???!!! :angry: As far as I can see, There is no OBVIOUS hint (or even a hint) about them!! In mercury lighthouse, There is no hint also there! Mia just said to Isaac "I think I can trust" pfft.. big deal! <_< And I don't think Mia has a feeling towards Isaac.. neither Isaac do!
                                                        (hehe, Sorry if it's kinda harsh for some of you... It's just my Opinion..lol ^^;..)

#31   Lightning Star 

• Master Adept
                                                          • Location:Tucson, Arizona
                                                          • Interests:I've got hobby A.D.D.
                                                          • AKA lightningstar/Icy

Posted 07 June 2009 - 05:41 PM

Ah, quick revive of a long dead topic! I'm not sure if anyone's noticed this, and I've certainly never tried it, but according to Neoseeker's GS Wiki, if you read Alex's mind at the Jupiter Lighthouse, he says:

"Even now, I want to run to Mia, to give her my aid...It seems I am weak as well... I suppose I have no choice but to part ways with Agatio and Karst."

proof: http://goldensun.neo...r.com/wiki/Alex

D: I'm at Lemuria right now, but once I get to the lightouse, I can come back and confirm it...if nobody else knew this...

#32   Toasty 

• The toast in your toaster
                                                            • Joined: 04-April 06
                                                            • Location:The toaster in your kitchen.
                                                            • Interests:Parkour, Martial Arts, Music, Network Administration,
                                                            • AKA The toast in the toaster in your kitchen.

Posted 07 June 2009 - 07:22 PM

The poll in this thread is CORRUPT. What will you do?

> Delete poll
                                                            > Delete and Make new poll
                                                            > Make new poll and then delete it
                                                            > Do a silly dance

I think I remember reading the same thing in one of my playthroughs. Not sure though.

#33   Gamma 

• New User
                                                              • Joined: 14-December 08
                                                              • AKA Darksword

Posted 07 June 2009 - 08:20 PM

View PostIcy, on Jun 7 2009, 06:41 PM, said:

Ah, quick revive of a long dead topic! I'm not sure if anyone's noticed this, and I've certainly never tried it, but according to Neoseeker's GS Wiki, if you read Alex's mind at the Jupiter Lighthouse, he says:

"Even now, I want to run to Mia, to give her my aid...It seems I am weak as well... I suppose I have no choice but to part ways with Agatio and Karst."

proof: http://goldensun.neo...r.com/wiki/Alex

D: I'm at Lemuria right now, but once I get to the lightouse, I can come back and confirm it...if nobody else knew this...

Yeah, he says that.

#34   Drizzy Drake 

• God
                                                                • Joined: 21-December 07
                                                                • Location:Fuck you stalker
                                                                • AKA A Gangster Chimppp

Posted 07 June 2009 - 09:56 PM

poll is fail. um, i was always fond of mia and jenna.

#35   Toasty 

• Posts: 12,421

Posted 07 June 2009 - 10:29 PM

Skidz likes his fantasy girl-on-girl action.

I never really cared that much. Jenna was sexy though

#36   Lightning Star 

• Master Adept
                                                                    • Posts: 2,902
                                                                    • Joined: 21-June 04
                                                                    • Gender:Female
                                                                    • AKA lightningstar/Icy

Posted 08 June 2009 - 01:38 AM

Hm. Never considered that one. They seemed too different to me. I thought there was a definite set up possible for Jenna/sheba though :P

And wtf is up with the poll?

#37   Drizzy Drake 

• God
                                                                      • Posts: 8,290
                                                                      • Joined: 21-December 07
                                                                      • Gender:Male
                                                                      • Location:Fuck you stalker
                                                                      • AKA A Gangster Chimppp

Posted 08 June 2009 - 06:31 AM

View PostToasty, on Jun 8 2009, 12:29 AM, said:

Skidz likes his fantasy girl-on-girl action.
                                                                      I never really cared that much. Jenna was sexy though

jenna was fiesty. and damn straight i do.

#38   Lightning Star 

• Master Adept
                                                                        • Posts: 2,902
                                                                        • Joined: 21-June 04
                                                                        • Gender:Female
                                                                        • AKA lightningstar/Icy

Posted 09 June 2009 - 12:06 AM

D: Gasp! I confirmed it for myself. Time to go write some Imilshipping angst <3

I'll throw in some Jenna/sheebs action in there, just for you, dipsy :P

(Maybe.)

#39   Someone Else 

• High Sheriff
                                                                          • Group: Moderator
                                                                          • Posts: 11,988
                                                                          • Joined: 21-July 04
                                                                          • Location:Sitting on a fence and drinking root beer
                                                                          • AKA Wind Dude (WD)

Posted 09 June 2009 - 12:13 AM

Poll is removed. This topic is ancient. Ancient like Toasty's mom. And after going through a few IPB updates, well, the polls will look like THAT.

I've never cared for shipping at all, so if someone wants a poll up again, PM me with all the pairings that are possible I guess.

#40   Toasty 

• Posts: 12,421

Posted 09 June 2009 - 01:13 AM

View PostSomeone Else, on Jun 8 2009, 11:13 PM, said:

Poll is removed. This topic is ancient. Ancient like Toasty's mom. And after going through a few IPB updates, well, the polls will look like THAT.

I've never cared for shipping at all, so if someone wants a poll up again, PM me with all the pairings that are possible I guess.

Oh you did not just go there bro.

loljk

#41   Cube::Hard 

• New User
                                                                              • Posts: 20
                                                                              • Joined: 28-December 08

Posted 10 June 2009 - 09:41 AM

Sheba x Felix!!!!!!!! He saved her, come onnnnn. They are both really deep and need to be together. And then issac goes and cries in a pool of emoness because he could never get it on with Jenna.

#42   King Hydros 

• Squire
                                                                              • Pip
                                                                                • Posts: 63
                                                                                • Joined: 07-September 07
                                                                                • Location:Internet Village
                                                                                • Interests:Music, Drawing, Writing, Boys/Guys, cool stuff, Time

Posted 18 September 2009 - 07:19 AM

You know, I think that Mia and Piers are a good couple, but even better is Jenna/Garet. However the best pairing is Felix/Sheba, I mean come on jumping off a lighthouse to save the gril you love, that says it all. Despite all of these great couples, I still didn't mention my favorite one though. Just pair the two I forgot to mention. I agree with Shikonaurum's last sentence of his second post to this topic.

Page 1 of 1
                                                                                • You cannot start a new topic
                                                                                • You cannot reply to this topic