Golden Sun Syndicate Forums: Golden Sun Syndicate Forums

• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Dreams Post your dreams here

#201   Fury 

• Lord
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Interests:Full Metal Alchemist<br /><br />Final Fantasy<br /><br />Fire Emblem<br /><br />Golden Sun<br /><br />Maybe drawing<br />(not that good)<br /><br />Naruto<br /><br />Bleach<br /><br />Ice cream<br /><br />Rocky I, II, III, IV, &amp; V
    • AKA EarthAdept

Posted 14 April 2009 - 12:48 AM

I have nightmares about that thing from The Grudge.

#202   Caael 

• Master Adept
    • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
      • Group: Veterans
      • Interests:EVERYTHING EVER

Posted 15 April 2009 - 01:58 AM

I had a dream I was wearing the borat mankini but backwards.

I think I must have been abused as a child.

#203   Nosferatu 

• Master Adept
        • Interests:Stuff.

Posted 23 July 2009 - 07:06 AM

I had a dream with a whole bunch of Marvel characters mixed with Dead Space inside of a 50-story buidling.
        You haven't seen ****ing anything until you've seen Necromorph Venom. Jesus christ.

Also, I had a dream where I went to buy the Mass Effect books and I forgot my wallet. Exciting.

#204   Legolastom 

• Disciple
        • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
          • Group: Members

Posted 23 July 2009 - 09:57 AM

I only dream if I sleep after I wake up from another sleep.

#205   Toasty 

• The toast in your toaster
            • Interests:Parkour, Martial Arts, Music, Network Administration,
            • AKA The toast in the toaster in your kitchen.

Posted 23 July 2009 - 07:20 PM

Had a dream last night that there was a thunderstorm.

....I've been wanting to see some rain for a while. D:

#206   Ironsight 

• Loose cannon Cop with nothing to lose
              • AKA Darksword

Posted 24 December 2009 - 04:33 PM

I had a pretty crazy dream a few nights ago. Some time last week. I typed it up in Works that evening. Here it is:

The Dream begins (as far as I can remember) with me looking up a movie plot on Wikipedia. This is something I do often to learn the plots of movies I never got around to seeing. After reading the plot I began to imagine what such a movie would look like if I ever saw it (This is happening in the dream, still).

So I go from seeing a computer screen to watching a goddamn movie. I fade in and everything, too.
              It opens with some kind of boat (might have been a fishing boat, but it was pretty large) sailing through a big storm. The sailors aboard the boat (I don’t know how many there were) are doing their best to weather the storm. Barely audible over the sound of the giant waves, you cane hear this weird wailing sound. Next thing you know, several crew go missing, although no one notices at the time. Whether or not they're outside on deck or in the cabin, guys start disappearing. Nothing is shown. The guys might be doing paces or drinking some coffee, then the camera will go somewhere else for a bit, and return to find the table empty, with the coffee still sitting there, half drunk.
              This goes on for several minutes until the antagonists make their appearances and start snatching crew in the open. The things are green-ish colored, spiked and finned creatures that let out these crazy, high-pitched wailing noises.
              It all hits the fan and the crew scatters. A lot of men get caught by the monsters as they run, but a few find hiding spots in cramped cabinets and closets.
              The next scene focuses on the largest group of sailors in hiding, the one with the Captain in it. They are all huddled together in a room somewhere. You can here the storm outside, but the rest of the boat is dead quiet. It is at this point that one of the crewmen in the room notices the ship is taking on water and sinking. Realizing they are doomed to drown, the crew begin to say their final prayers and goodbyes. Their whispered chanting jogs the memory of the captain, who remembers hearing a story told to him as a boy about a vengeful sea-god who would punish wicked men who sailed through his waters. He would have his Sirens collect the sinners from their vessels and bring them to the god’s hall to be judged.
              The Captain announces that he is going to give the crew a chance to escape their fate. The crew first watch, then follow their captain as he cautiously leaves their hiding place and walks to the ship’s bow. On the way, a few of the crew call out for any other men hiding in the ship, but no one replies.
              The Captain reaches the bow. A single wave crashes over him, and he is gone. Though there are no Nymphs hunting them now, the surviving crew know time is short and quickly deploy their life-rafts.
              Survival at this point is still not guaranteed, and more crew are lost to the raging ocean. The camera fades out.
              The camera now fades into morning. The water is calm. There are still people in the raft, but it’s battered and half-flooded, and only a couple of guys are left inside it. A figure suddenly shoots up from under the water next to the raft. It’s a shocked-looking Captain, returned to the surface after being absolved for his sins for his earlier sacrifice.

#207   Golden Legacy 

• Can't touch this.
                • Group: Admin

Posted 24 December 2009 - 04:38 PM

Wow. The way the dream concludes really makes you think, has a good message and all. Very interesting.

#208   Toasty 

• The toast in your toaster
                  • Interests:Parkour, Martial Arts, Music, Network Administration,
                  • AKA The toast in the toaster in your kitchen.

Posted 25 December 2009 - 02:46 AM

Argh. I've had some good dreams lately. One this morning too. But I can't remember.... D;

• You cannot start a new topic
                  • You cannot reply to this topic