• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

That Cave in the Gondown Cliffs...

#1   el_Sethro 

• Chaos Lord
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Members

Posted 04 July 2005 - 07:04 PM

I've been re-playing TLA recently, and I was reminded of something I've been wondering about for quite a while - what is up with that cave in the Gondowan Cliffs? You know, the one that you see is blocked off by ivy on the way to Kibombo from Madra. Inside, there's a fire, some bones scattered around, and a rug or matt. I've never found anything else in it, so I was wondering if I might have missed something? if so, do tell. If not, speculate a bit, I guess. This has me very puzzled.

PS. I'm not sure if this is a dupe or not: I searched for "gondowan cliffs" and "cave", but nothing came up. I wasn't sure what to search for exactly...

#2   Kewne 

• Lord
    • PipPipPipPip
      • Group: Banned

Posted 05 July 2005 - 03:14 AM

I think there are some Kibombo people inside if you visit it before the orb(to control the ship) is stolen from madra. I think they are the ones stealing the orb.

#3   My Best Wishes 

• Master Adept
      • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
        • Group: Veterans
        • AKA watch

Posted 05 July 2005 - 04:34 AM

Iif you go there earlier you can talk to them and they say their camping or something. If you mind read them i think they're planning an attack or as Kewne said i think they steal the orb.

#4   el_Sethro 

• Chaos Lord
        • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 05 July 2005 - 05:11 AM

ah, thanks. I thought it was something like that, but I guess I've never gone there before the orb was stolen. I'll have to try that next time.

#5   The Lord of the Morning 

• Squire
          • Pip
            • Interests:Not in any particular order:<br /><br />Golden Sun (obviously)<br />Roleplaying<br />Dungeons and Dragons<br />Druidism<br />Enviromentalist Activism<br />Writing (my fiction novels)<br />Fantasy Fiction<br />Anime<br />Manga<br />Reading in General<br />Marine Biology<br />Classic Literature

Posted 17 January 2006 - 02:53 PM

I can't be sure, but I also think there is an antidote in the floor of that cave somewhere that you can SCOOP up. But yeah, the main reason of the cave's existence is the attack on Madra.

#6   Sea of Time 

• Lebron James
            • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
              • Group: Veterans

Posted 17 January 2006 - 03:01 PM

I was curious about that too. I always thought it was put there to serve as a decoy, because even if you block the dog if you go into that cave, when you come out, the dog will catch you.

#7   The Lord of the Morning 

• Squire
              • Pip
                • Interests:Not in any particular order:<br /><br />Golden Sun (obviously)<br />Roleplaying<br />Dungeons and Dragons<br />Druidism<br />Enviromentalist Activism<br />Writing (my fiction novels)<br />Fantasy Fiction<br />Anime<br />Manga<br />Reading in General<br />Marine Biology<br />Classic Literature

Posted 17 January 2006 - 03:12 PM

Wrong cave, Sea_of_Time. That's in Kibombo Mountains. The point of that cave is that there's an item in there. This is the cave with the mat and the firepit in Gondowan Cliffs.

Page 1 of 1
                • You cannot start a new topic
                • You cannot reply to this topic