• You cannot reply to this topic

I'm Back... if anyone's interested...

#1   vasko 

• Gallant
  • PipPipPip
    • Group: Members

Posted 30 July 2005 - 10:04 AM

Hello people...

I wanted to say I'm back, it must have been a year or such since I left... I know that I must have left here more haters than friends, but I hope there are still people here that can at least consider me a friend. I know that I did a lot of things wrong, and that's why I'm here, asking for absolution, because people accuse me of being false and cynical because I told them I admired them.

Anyways, a lot of things have changed since I'm gone, mostly bad things, unfortunately. All the terrorist attacks, all that stuff... Anyways, changing subject, how are you people? I remember I met a lot of really nice people here, like Anubis, ForteGX, piers diamondberg master, Golden Legacy, IsaacZero2, Venus_man1, Wind Dude, Julian, and a lot of other cool guys around here, so how are you people? I hope you still consider me as a friend, maybe that's asking too much after all that happened, but I hope I'm still welcome here, and that I can still keep contributing to GSW with my ideas (did GSW already come out btw?) Anyways, hope I can talk to all of you, if you want to talk to me, of course :) .

Page 1 of 1
    • You cannot start a new topic
    • You cannot reply to this topic