• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Battle Streak how many battles?

#1   Karst 

• Squire
  • Pip
    • Group: Members

Posted 04 August 2005 - 04:32 PM

How many battles have you won in a row? The battle option is cool because it alows you to fight bosses that you've already fought. I've only won 24 battles in a row. But I've beaten the game so Dullahan or Sentinel pops up once in a while which makes it unexpected but I still find it very fun. Share how many battles you have won. That would be soooo awsome if you win 100 battles and then an extra movie scene comes up!!!! anyone ever tried?\

:o eeek! i just search for a topic on this and found one? how do i delete my topic? soo srry. yea i should have checked for a topic BEFORE i posted. but i thought the battle option wasn't a popular topic. :o

#2   Eothain 

• Berserker
    • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 04 August 2005 - 06:56 PM

is that actually true? the "if you beat 100 battles then an extra movie scene comes up" part?

#3   se7en 

• Squire
      • Pip

Posted 05 August 2005 - 07:02 AM

I never knew that if you win 100 battles there is an extra scene. Maybe I'll try winning 100 battles with cheats :o Well in TLA, I got 37 and in GS, 30. I always die when Dullahan pops up because he uses Djinn Storm, and of course all the other "uber" spells he has. lol

#4   Karst 

• Squire
        • Pip

Posted 05 August 2005 - 10:07 AM

no,no! don't try it. i said it would be cool if there was an extra scene. i hope you get to read this before you try it. :o

#5   Eothain 

• Berserker
          • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 05 August 2005 - 10:35 AM

Karst, on Aug 5 2005, 11:07 AM, said:

no,no! don't try it. i said it would be cool if there was an extra scene. i hope you get to read this before you try it.  :o

ROFL!! i thought you meant "it would be so awesome , if you win 100 battles then an extra movie scene pops up"...meaning, "it'd be so awesome [if you get to win 100 battles]. If you win 100 battles an extra scene pops up."...BUT, i misread, and missed that "win 100 battles and then an extra movie scene comes up"...

geez...what a pointless post this is...

#6   freez_deathliver 

• Squire
            • Pip

Posted 05 August 2005 - 04:03 PM

LOL i only got around.... 7?? full in a row battles.... i steenk..... its hard for my to focuss that long without dieing. or getting bored and just shutting it off.

#7 Guest_Jack_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 05 August 2005 - 04:07 PM

freez_deathliver, on Aug 6 2005, 09:03 AM, said:

LOL i only got around.... 7?? full in a row battles.... i steenk..... its hard for my to focuss that long without dieing. or getting bored and just shutting it off.

You beat over 700 battles? :o :o :o

#8   Kewne 

• Lord
              • PipPipPipPip
                • Group: Banned

Posted 06 August 2005 - 12:38 AM

My records are about 20-25 for both games.

#9 Guest_nintedofan_*

Posted 06 August 2005 - 03:20 AM

I've beaten around 20-25 enemies at a time... I hate it when Dullahan pops up (Hes hard enough versing once to get Iris, led alone every 3 or 4 rounds in Battle Arena). Djinn Storm makes me spend around 9 rounds trying to send all djinns to standby, and when I get to around 7 standby of each element, he uses Djinn Sto storm again :P

btw: that guy that says: "You've won <#> Battles" "Keep up the good work"; does what he says change if you win a certain number of battles :huh:

#10   gsninja 

• Master Adept
                • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
                  • Group: Moderator
                  • Interests:Inside your pants.

Posted 06 August 2005 - 09:53 AM

Hmm...I don't remember my record for Golden Sun, but in the Lost Age, my record was 47 battles (I had also beaten Dullahan). So...yeah.

#11   Karst 

• Squire
                  • Pip

Posted 07 August 2005 - 11:46 AM

nintedofan, on Aug 6 2005, 04:20 AM, said:

I've beaten around 20-25 enemies at a time... I hate it when Dullahan pops up (Hes hard enough versing once to get Iris, led alone every 3 or 4 rounds in Battle Arena). Djinn Storm makes me spend around 9 rounds trying to send all djinns to standby, and when I get to around 7 standby of each element, he uses Djinn Sto storm again :P

btw: that guy that says: "You've won <#> Battles" "Keep up the good work"; does what he says change if you win a certain number of battles :huh:

I'm not sure. For me that's all he says. I think he's just there to tell you how many battles you've won.

#12   freez_deathliver 

• Squire
                    • Pip

Posted 07 August 2005 - 12:54 PM

Jack, on Aug 5 2005, 05:07 PM, said:

You beat over 700 battles?  :P      :huh:      :lol:

no no.... i mean..... just 7..... not 700.... i did it again last night.... spent like 2 hours and got to 55 battles. ^_^ :D :P

#13   Someone Else 

• High Sheriff
                        • Group: Moderator
                        • AKA Wind Dude (WD)

Posted 07 August 2005 - 02:50 PM

I got around 25 on TLA; I can't remember because I restarted that file...

#14   se7en 

• Squire
                        • Pip

Posted 11 August 2005 - 07:10 AM

The only reason I lose in battles because Dullahan (stupid Djinn Storm) and Deadbeard...

#15   Eugine 

• Master Adept
                            • Group: Veterans
                            • AKA YouTube Dude

Posted 11 August 2005 - 07:21 AM

I always beat Dullahan, when you're at level 70 or around there and good skills in fighting, you can't loose unless you want to :blink:

I got like around 50 then got bored, can't remember exactly.

#16   Venus dude 21 

• Chaos Lord
                            • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
                              • Interests:Just being me.

Posted 11 August 2005 - 08:31 PM

i got to 70 in TLA, and i know a great way to bring duhallan down. Just have 2 of ur people being able to revive, and beg for no dijin stom.

#17   se7en 

• Squire
                              • Pip

Posted 12 August 2005 - 07:15 AM

I think most of ppl's character is about lvl 70 or so, but mine is only 54... so I think thats why I always lose to Dullahan lol.

#18 Guest_nintedofan_*

Posted 13 August 2005 - 02:38 AM

lol yeah... I just hate Dullahan because of his djinn storm attack - if i have all my djinns set for some reason (Well, pure wish is good for healing ur characters...), I try and get em all to standby so I start unleashing em... I almost get enough for Iris - then he uses Djinn storm... :blink:

#19 Guest_Jack_*

Posted 13 August 2005 - 02:42 AM

You can probably never lose in TLA if you use one of those password hackers.

I downloaded one and tried it on my GBA...Isaac's party would easily pwn you all.

#20   Eugine 

• Master Adept
                                  • AKA YouTube Dude

Posted 13 August 2005 - 05:04 AM

I never used the password program. Never will infact.

I'm sure you made their stats 999 or something, that's the only reason you'd be boasting.

#21   Eothain 

• Berserker
                                  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 13 August 2005 - 06:46 AM

Eugine, on Aug 13 2005, 06:04 AM, said:

I never used the password program. Never will infact.

I'm sure you made their stats  999 or something, that's the only reason you'd be boasting.

haha yeah. ANyways, it's SOMETIMES fun to mess around with something like that. The uberness feels awesome, but the feeling lasts only a little bit...then you get bored

#22 Guest_ProjectS_*

Posted 22 August 2005 - 09:21 PM

I have won 150 battles exactly, I got tired and shut it off.

#23   Sea of Time 

• Lebron James

Posted 08 September 2005 - 03:23 PM

I've won 37 in TLA without cheats. I know that sucks for lv. 99 characters but, honestly, I don't do it that often.

#24   isaac2112 

• Gallant
                                      • PipPipPip
                                        • Location:the land of the ice and snow from the midnight sun where the hot springs blow
                                        • Interests:the band led zeppelin. the band rush. <br /><br />2112<br /><br />[I. Overture]<br /><br />And the meek shall inherit the earth...<br /><br />[II. Temples of Syrinx]<br /><br />...'The massive grey walls of the Temples rise from the heart of every Federation city. I <br />have always been awed by them, to think that every single facet of every life is regulated <br />and directed from within! Our books, our music, our work and play are all looked after by <br />the benevolent wisdom of the priests...'<br /><br />We've taken care of everything<br />The words you hear, the songs you sing<br />The pictures that give pleasure to your eyes<br />It's one for all and all for one<br />We work together, common sons<br />Never need to wonder how or why<br /><br />We are the Priests of the Temples of Syrinx<br />Our great computers fill the hallowed halls<br />We are the Priests, of the Temples of Syrinx<br />All the gifts of life are held within our walls<br /><br />Look around at this world we've made<br />Equality our stock in trade<br />Come and join the Brotherhood of Man<br />Oh, what a nice, contented world<br />Let the banners be unfurled<br />Hold the Red Star proudly high in hand<br /><br />We are the Priests of the Temples of Syrinx<br />Our great computers fill the hallowed halls<br />We are the Priests, of the Temples of Syrinx<br />All the gifts of life are held within our walls<br /><br />[III. Discovery]<br /><br />'...Behind my beloved waterfall, in the little room that was hidden beneath the cave, I <br />found it. I brushed away the dust of the years, and picked it up, holding it reverently in <br />my hands. I had no idea what it might be, but it was beautiful...'<br /><br />'...I learned to lay my fingers across the wires, and to turn the keys to make them sound <br />differently. As I struck the wires with my other hand, I produced my first harmonious sounds <br />and soon my own music! How different it could be from the music of the Temples! I can't wait <br />to tell the priests about it!...'<br /><br />What can this strange device be?<br />When I touch it, it gives forth a sound<br />It's got wires that vibrate and give music<br />What can this thing be that I found?<br /><br />See how it sings like a sad heart<br />And joyously screams out its pain<br />Sounds that build high like a mountain<br />Or notes that fall gently like rain<br /><br />I can't wait to share this new wonder<br />The people will all see its light<br />Let them all make their own music<br />The Priests praise my name on this night<br /><br />[IV. Presentation]<br /><br />'...In the sudden silence as I finished playing, I looked up to a circle of grim, <br />expressionless faces. Father Brown rose to his feet, and his somnolent voice echoed <br />throughout the silent Temple Hall...'<br /><br />'...Instead of the grateful joy that I expected, they were words of quiet rejection! <br />Instead of praise, sullen dismissal. I watched in shock and horror as Father Brown ground <br />my precious instrument to splinters beneath his feet...'<br /><br />I know it's most unusual<br />To come before you so<br />But I've found an ancient miracle<br />I thought that you should know<br />Listen to my music<br />And hear what it can do<br />There's something here as strong as life<br />I know that it will reach you<br /><br />Yes, we know, it's nothing new<br />It's just a waste of time<br />We have no need for ancient ways<br />The world is doing fine<br />Another toy will help destroy<br />The elder race of man<br />Forget about your silly whim<br />It doesn't fit the plan<br /><br />I can't believe you're saying<br />These things just can't be true<br />Our world could use this beauty<br />Just think what we might do<br />Listen to my music<br />And hear what it can do<br />There's something here as strong as life<br />I know that it will reach you<br /><br />Don't annoy us further!<br />We have our work to do<br />Just think about the average<br />What use have they for you?<br />Another toy will help destroy<br />The elder race of man<br />Forget about your silly whim<br />It doesn't fit the Plan!<br /><br />[V. Oracle: The Dream]<br /><br />'...I guess it was a dream, but even now it all seems so vivid to me. Clearly yet I see <br />the beckoning hand of the oracle as he stood at the summit of the staircase...'<br /><br />'...I see still the incredible beauty of the sculptured cities and the pure spirit of man <br />revealed in the lives and works of this world. I was overwhelmed by both wonder and <br />understanding as I saw a completely different way to life, a way that had been crushed <br />by the Federation long ago. I saw now how meaningless life had become with the loss of <br />all these things...'<br /><br />I wandered home though the silent streets<br />And fell into a fitful sleep<br />Escape to realms beyond the night<br />Dream can't you show me the light?<br /><br />I stand atop a spiral stair<br />An oracle confronts me there<br />He leads me on light years away<br />Through astral nights, galactic days<br />I see the works of gifted hands<br />That grace this strange and wondrous land<br />I see the hand of man arise<br />With hungry mind and open eyes<br /><br />They left the planet long ago<br />The elder race still learn and grow<br />Their power grows with purpose strong<br />To claim the home where they belong<br />Home to tear the Temples down...<br />Home to change!<br /><br />[VI. Soliloquy]<br /><br />'...I have not left this cave for days now, it has become my last refuge in my total <br />despair. I have only the music of the waterfall to comfort me now. I can no longer live <br />under the control of the Federation, but there is no other place to go. My last hope is <br />that with my death I may pass into the world of my dream, and know peace at last.'<br /><br />The sleep is still in my eyes<br />The dream is still in my head<br />I heave a sigh and sadly smile<br />And lie a while in bed<br />I wish that it might come to pass<br />Not fade like all my dreams...<br /><br />Just think of what my life might be<br />In a world like I have seen!<br />I don't think I can carry on<br />Carry on this cold and empty life<br /><br />My spirits are low in the depths of despair<br />My lifeblood...<br />...Spills over...<br /><br />[VII. The Grand Finale]<br /><br />Attention all Planets of the Solar Federation<br />Attention all Planets of the Solar Federation<br />Attention all Planets of the Solar Federation<br />We have assumed control<br />We have assumed control<br />We have assumed control<br /><br />Whole Lotta Love <br />(Bonham/Jones/Page/Plant) <br /><br />You need coolin', baby, I'm not foolin', <br />I'm gonna send you back to schoolin', <br />Way down inside honey, you need it, <br />I'm gonna give you my love, <br />I'm gonna give you my love. <br /><br />*Wanna Whole Lotta Love (X4) <br /><br />You've been learnin', baby, I bean learnin', <br />All them good times, baby, baby, I've been yearnin', <br />Way, way down inside honey, you need it, <br />I'm gonna give you my love... I'm gonna give you my love. <br /><br />* Chorus <br /><br />You've been coolin', baby, I've been droolin', <br />All the good times I've been misusin', <br />Way, way down inside, I'm gonna give you my love, <br />I'm gonna give you every inch of my love, <br />Gonna give you my love. <br /><br />* Chorus <br /><br />Way down inside... woman... You need... love. <br /><br />Shake for me, girl. I wanna be your backdoor man. <br />Keep it coolin', baby. <br /><br />Black Dog <br />(Jones/Page/Plant) <br /><br />Hey, hey, mama, said the way you move, gonna make you sweat, gonna make you groove. <br />Oh, oh, child, way you shake that thing, gonna make you burn, gonna make you sting. <br />Hey, hey, baby, when you walk that way, watch your honey drip, can't keep away. <br /><br />*Ah yeah, ah yeah, ah, ah, ah. Ah yeah, ah yeah, ah, ah, ah. <br /><br />I gotta roll, can't stand still, got a flame in my heart, can't get my fill. <br />Eyes that shine burning red, dreams of you all through my head. <br /><br />Ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah. <br /><br />Hey, baby, oh, baby, pretty baby, Tell me won't you you do me now. <br /><br />Didn't take too long 'fore I found out, what people mean my down and out. <br />Spent my money, took my car, started telling her friends she wants to be a star. <br />I don't know but I been told, a big-legged woman ain't got no soul. <br /><br />* Chorus <br /><br />All I ask for when I pray, steady rollin' woman gonna come my way. <br />Need a woman gonna hold my hand, won't tell me no lies, make me a happy man. <br /><br />Immigrant Song <br />(Page/Plant) <br /><br />Ah, ah, <br />We come from the land of the ice and snow, <br />From the midnight sun where the hot springs blow. <br />The hammer of the gods will drive our ships to new lands, <br />To fight the horde, singing and crying: Valhalla, I am coming! <br /><br />On we sweep with threshing oar, Our only goal will be the western shore. <br /><br />Ah, ah, <br />We come from the land of the ice and snow, <br />From the midnight sun where the hot springs blow. <br />How soft your fields so green, can whisper tales of gore, <br />Of how we calmed the tides of war. We are your overlords. <br /><br />On we sweep with threshing oar, Our only goal will be the western shore. <br /><br />So now you'd better stop and rebuild all your ruins, <br />For peace and trust can win the day despite of all your losing.

Posted 18 January 2006 - 09:06 PM

Ive gotten like 50 to 60 wins on this.. its been a long time since i touched my gstla game. i got tired after beeting it over 5 times in 2 moths...and yes i do have a life!!! well, the reason i lost is because i got the dullahan and the doom dragon right after each other. STUPID DJINNI STORM!

#25   MysticWarrior 

• Disciple
                                        • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
                                          • AKA Horasu

Posted 18 January 2006 - 09:26 PM

I got tired of the Colloseum battles after about 100 or so.

#26   Aquamarine 

• Master Adept
                                            • AKA Niko Bellic

Posted 19 January 2006 - 02:10 AM

I've won only about 30 or so and got bored. I don't have the patience for that, man! And also my characters are all lv. 50, so it's not as easy as some might think :blink:

#27   Toasty64 

• Berserker
                                            • PipPipPipPipPipPip
                                              • Location:Moses Lake, Washington, United States
                                              • Interests:VIDEO GAMES, food, computers, cartoons,anime, and FOOD. <br />And Pie, pie is good, verrrryyyy good..........did I mention pie?

Posted 08 February 2006 - 05:19 PM

View PostJack, on Aug 13 2005, 02:42 AM, said:

You can probably never lose in TLA if you use one of those password hackers.

I downloaded one and tried it on my GBA...Isaac's party would easily pwn you all.

I'm not so sure you'd beat mine. They may only be at lvl. 50, but I have an EXTREMELY good strategy that could beat the toughest foe. Sorry but I ain't tellin' what it is.

#28   Sea of Time 

• Lebron James

Posted 09 February 2006 - 08:30 AM

It's a whole lot easier if you take on the challenge before you face the four guardians, because when they show up randomly, it gets tough.

#29   golden_djiin 

• Gallant
                                                • PipPipPip
                                                  • Interests:stuff.

Posted 09 February 2006 - 08:32 PM

Anyway, I'v wone 74 battles...On the 75th I ran into the Mage dude.

#30   Toasty64 

• Berserker
                                                  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
                                                    • Interests:VIDEO GAMES, food, computers, cartoons,anime, and FOOD. <br />And Pie, pie is good, verrrryyyy good..........did I mention pie?

Posted 10 February 2006 - 08:41 PM

You mean the star magician? Well all of the bosses slow me down, if not destroy me when I'm still at a fairly low level.

#31   Sea of Time 

• Lebron James

Posted 13 February 2006 - 11:00 AM

I tried it before I first met the four guardians and I won 45, it's a lot easier and there's less to stop you. Running out of psynergy is always a problem though.

#32   isaac2112 

• Gallant
                                                      • PipPipPip
                                                        • Location:the land of the ice and snow from the midnight sun where the hot springs blow
                                                        • Interests:the band led zeppelin. the band rush. <br /><br />2112<br /><br />[I. Overture]<br /><br />And the meek shall inherit the earth...<br /><br />[II. Temples of Syrinx]<br /><br />...'The massive grey walls of the Temples rise from the heart of every Federation city. I <br />have always been awed by them, to think that every single facet of every life is regulated <br />and directed from within! Our books, our music, our work and play are all looked after by <br />the benevolent wisdom of the priests...'<br /><br />We've taken care of everything<br />The words you hear, the songs you sing<br />The pictures that give pleasure to your eyes<br />It's one for all and all for one<br />We work together, common sons<br />Never need to wonder how or why<br /><br />We are the Priests of the Temples of Syrinx<br />Our great computers fill the hallowed halls<br />We are the Priests, of the Temples of Syrinx<br />All the gifts of life are held within our walls<br /><br />Look around at this world we've made<br />Equality our stock in trade<br />Come and join the Brotherhood of Man<br />Oh, what a nice, contented world<br />Let the banners be unfurled<br />Hold the Red Star proudly high in hand<br /><br />We are the Priests of the Temples of Syrinx<br />Our great computers fill the hallowed halls<br />We are the Priests, of the Temples of Syrinx<br />All the gifts of life are held within our walls<br /><br />[III. Discovery]<br /><br />'...Behind my beloved waterfall, in the little room that was hidden beneath the cave, I <br />found it. I brushed away the dust of the years, and picked it up, holding it reverently in <br />my hands. I had no idea what it might be, but it was beautiful...'<br /><br />'...I learned to lay my fingers across the wires, and to turn the keys to make them sound <br />differently. As I struck the wires with my other hand, I produced my first harmonious sounds <br />and soon my own music! How different it could be from the music of the Temples! I can't wait <br />to tell the priests about it!...'<br /><br />What can this strange device be?<br />When I touch it, it gives forth a sound<br />It's got wires that vibrate and give music<br />What can this thing be that I found?<br /><br />See how it sings like a sad heart<br />And joyously screams out its pain<br />Sounds that build high like a mountain<br />Or notes that fall gently like rain<br /><br />I can't wait to share this new wonder<br />The people will all see its light<br />Let them all make their own music<br />The Priests praise my name on this night<br /><br />[IV. Presentation]<br /><br />'...In the sudden silence as I finished playing, I looked up to a circle of grim, <br />expressionless faces. Father Brown rose to his feet, and his somnolent voice echoed <br />throughout the silent Temple Hall...'<br /><br />'...Instead of the grateful joy that I expected, they were words of quiet rejection! <br />Instead of praise, sullen dismissal. I watched in shock and horror as Father Brown ground <br />my precious instrument to splinters beneath his feet...'<br /><br />I know it's most unusual<br />To come before you so<br />But I've found an ancient miracle<br />I thought that you should know<br />Listen to my music<br />And hear what it can do<br />There's something here as strong as life<br />I know that it will reach you<br /><br />Yes, we know, it's nothing new<br />It's just a waste of time<br />We have no need for ancient ways<br />The world is doing fine<br />Another toy will help destroy<br />The elder race of man<br />Forget about your silly whim<br />It doesn't fit the plan<br /><br />I can't believe you're saying<br />These things just can't be true<br />Our world could use this beauty<br />Just think what we might do<br />Listen to my music<br />And hear what it can do<br />There's something here as strong as life<br />I know that it will reach you<br /><br />Don't annoy us further!<br />We have our work to do<br />Just think about the average<br />What use have they for you?<br />Another toy will help destroy<br />The elder race of man<br />Forget about your silly whim<br />It doesn't fit the Plan!<br /><br />[V. Oracle: The Dream]<br /><br />'...I guess it was a dream, but even now it all seems so vivid to me. Clearly yet I see <br />the beckoning hand of the oracle as he stood at the summit of the staircase...'<br /><br />'...I see still the incredible beauty of the sculptured cities and the pure spirit of man <br />revealed in the lives and works of this world. I was overwhelmed by both wonder and <br />understanding as I saw a completely different way to life, a way that had been crushed <br />by the Federation long ago. I saw now how meaningless life had become with the loss of <br />all these things...'<br /><br />I wandered home though the silent streets<br />And fell into a fitful sleep<br />Escape to realms beyond the night<br />Dream can't you show me the light?<br /><br />I stand atop a spiral stair<br />An oracle confronts me there<br />He leads me on light years away<br />Through astral nights, galactic days<br />I see the works of gifted hands<br />That grace this strange and wondrous land<br />I see the hand of man arise<br />With hungry mind and open eyes<br /><br />They left the planet long ago<br />The elder race still learn and grow<br />Their power grows with purpose strong<br />To claim the home where they belong<br />Home to tear the Temples down...<br />Home to change!<br /><br />[VI. Soliloquy]<br /><br />'...I have not left this cave for days now, it has become my last refuge in my total <br />despair. I have only the music of the waterfall to comfort me now. I can no longer live <br />under the control of the Federation, but there is no other place to go. My last hope is <br />that with my death I may pass into the world of my dream, and know peace at last.'<br /><br />The sleep is still in my eyes<br />The dream is still in my head<br />I heave a sigh and sadly smile<br />And lie a while in bed<br />I wish that it might come to pass<br />Not fade like all my dreams...<br /><br />Just think of what my life might be<br />In a world like I have seen!<br />I don't think I can carry on<br />Carry on this cold and empty life<br /><br />My spirits are low in the depths of despair<br />My lifeblood...<br />...Spills over...<br /><br />[VII. The Grand Finale]<br /><br />Attention all Planets of the Solar Federation<br />Attention all Planets of the Solar Federation<br />Attention all Planets of the Solar Federation<br />We have assumed control<br />We have assumed control<br />We have assumed control<br /><br />Whole Lotta Love <br />(Bonham/Jones/Page/Plant) <br /><br />You need coolin', baby, I'm not foolin', <br />I'm gonna send you back to schoolin', <br />Way down inside honey, you need it, <br />I'm gonna give you my love, <br />I'm gonna give you my love. <br /><br />*Wanna Whole Lotta Love (X4) <br /><br />You've been learnin', baby, I bean learnin', <br />All them good times, baby, baby, I've been yearnin', <br />Way, way down inside honey, you need it, <br />I'm gonna give you my love... I'm gonna give you my love. <br /><br />* Chorus <br /><br />You've been coolin', baby, I've been droolin', <br />All the good times I've been misusin', <br />Way, way down inside, I'm gonna give you my love, <br />I'm gonna give you every inch of my love, <br />Gonna give you my love. <br /><br />* Chorus <br /><br />Way down inside... woman... You need... love. <br /><br />Shake for me, girl. I wanna be your backdoor man. <br />Keep it coolin', baby. <br /><br />Black Dog <br />(Jones/Page/Plant) <br /><br />Hey, hey, mama, said the way you move, gonna make you sweat, gonna make you groove. <br />Oh, oh, child, way you shake that thing, gonna make you burn, gonna make you sting. <br />Hey, hey, baby, when you walk that way, watch your honey drip, can't keep away. <br /><br />*Ah yeah, ah yeah, ah, ah, ah. Ah yeah, ah yeah, ah, ah, ah. <br /><br />I gotta roll, can't stand still, got a flame in my heart, can't get my fill. <br />Eyes that shine burning red, dreams of you all through my head. <br /><br />Ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah. <br /><br />Hey, baby, oh, baby, pretty baby, Tell me won't you you do me now. <br /><br />Didn't take too long 'fore I found out, what people mean my down and out. <br />Spent my money, took my car, started telling her friends she wants to be a star. <br />I don't know but I been told, a big-legged woman ain't got no soul. <br /><br />* Chorus <br /><br />All I ask for when I pray, steady rollin' woman gonna come my way. <br />Need a woman gonna hold my hand, won't tell me no lies, make me a happy man. <br /><br />Immigrant Song <br />(Page/Plant) <br /><br />Ah, ah, <br />We come from the land of the ice and snow, <br />From the midnight sun where the hot springs blow. <br />The hammer of the gods will drive our ships to new lands, <br />To fight the horde, singing and crying: Valhalla, I am coming! <br /><br />On we sweep with threshing oar, Our only goal will be the western shore. <br /><br />Ah, ah, <br />We come from the land of the ice and snow, <br />From the midnight sun where the hot springs blow. <br />How soft your fields so green, can whisper tales of gore, <br />Of how we calmed the tides of war. We are your overlords. <br /><br />On we sweep with threshing oar, Our only goal will be the western shore. <br /><br />So now you'd better stop and rebuild all your ruins, <br />For peace and trust can win the day despite of all your losing.

Posted 13 February 2006 - 11:23 AM

The way i won the battles was by using djinn and sommons, and some regular attacks. Psynergy is not really the best way to go unless you are healing.Psynergy is not that stronng anyway.

#33   golden_djiin 

• Gallant
                                                        • PipPipPip
                                                          • Location:golden sun world
                                                          • Interests:stuff.

Posted 13 February 2006 - 08:27 PM

yeah, the mage guy owns me...But i start with Jenna,Felix, Isaac,and Garet in the front, and use felix, issac, and garet's djiin, then I use normal attacks while jenna heals until I run into a boss, then own him with summons(I have peirs, ivan, and sheba's djiin all ready to summon

#34   Ivan is my name 

• Chaos Lord
                                                          • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
                                                            • Joined: 13-December 04
                                                            • Location:Good ol' England
                                                            • Interests:Nothing. I hate everything. Even you... except maybe warcraft

Posted 27 February 2006 - 03:08 PM

I got around 38 on GS2 before Dullahan, but with the other spirits.

#35   Toasty64 

• Berserker
                                                            • PipPipPipPipPipPip
                                                              • Joined: 21-January 06

Posted 23 March 2006 - 04:43 PM

Thanks to my strategy, I got to 106 battles!!! I took a while, but I also hadn't battled any of the spirits yet.............

#36   Mars Djinni 

• Master Adept
                                                                • Joined: 28-December 04
                                                                • Location:British Columbia, Canada
                                                                • Interests:Martial Arts:<br />- Weapons (Bo staff :D)<br />- Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Filipino styles<br /><br />Video Games: <br />Fire Emblem, Zelda, Megaman, Super Smash Bros., Age of Empires/Mythology, Final Fantasy, etc.<br /><br />Movies, Web Design, Foruming-ing-ing, Sprites and Digital Art, Drawing, Writing, Anime, etc.

Posted 25 March 2006 - 10:44 AM

I lost count in TLA, the girl is at the point where she says "You're AMAZING!" I'll check up on it later.

#37   Toasty64 

• Berserker
                                                                • PipPipPipPipPipPip
                                                                  • Joined: 21-January 06

Posted 25 March 2006 - 07:40 PM

Well she was saying "Unbelievable!!" when I got to like 90. If you want ot know your best record for non-linked battles, talk to the old man by the entrance to the battle arena.

#38 Guest_Venivas_*

Posted 16 June 2006 - 12:00 AM

GS1: I can't remember, probably... :P ...5 or so? GS2:TLA: 32, then I got bored and played story mode. ^_^

#39   isaac strife 

• New User
                                                                    • Joined: 18-June 06
                                                                    • Location:Northampton, England

Posted 18 June 2006 - 11:14 AM

in GS i won 89 battles
                                                                    and in GSLA i won 65 then fought dulluhan 3 times in a row

#40   Jack 

• Squire
                                                                    • Pip
                                                                      • Posts: 27
                                                                      • Joined: 03-January 06
                                                                      • Location:New York
                                                                      • Interests:Fire Emblem and other video games, skateboarding, biking, swimming, hanging out with friends, filming us doing stupid (and very painful) things.

Posted 29 July 2006 - 12:52 PM

I believe I did somewhere between 40 and 60, but not sure exactly because I haven't played in a while. I think it's something like 57?

#41   FlamingDuck 

• Disciple
                                                                      • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
                                                                        • Posts: 2,013
                                                                        • Joined: 27-May 06
                                                                        • Gender:Male
                                                                        • Location:Your local pharmacist
                                                                        • Interests:Drums, Guitar Hero, pretending to play guitar, getting awesome at the one song I know how to play on bass, school(yeah, I'm such a loser) music, mohney, etc.<br /><br />I suppose I'll give you an abbreviated list of bands that I like:<br />Relient K<br />Switchfoot<br />Guster<br />Angels and Airwaves<br />Arcade Fire<br />Porcupine Tree<br />Weezer<br />Mae<br /><br />It's sorta a weird mix of mainstream and not so mainstream.<br />I like a lot of single songs too...<br /><br />Bands I need to look at:<br />Plastic Constellations<br />Cauterize<br />Patent Pending<br />And a bunch of local bands that you'll probably never hear of.<br /><br />Pandora rocks.<br /><br />I'm running out of things to say here.<br /><br />Perhaps I like duct tape?<br /><br />Yeah. This likely won't be touched for another year when my tastes have completely changed.<br />

Posted 29 July 2006 - 01:22 PM

40 some in GS, 39 in TLA. I got really bored, so I just kept hitting A as fast as I could. I beat a surprising amount of people like that, even bosses...

#42   Toasty 

• The toast in your toaster
                                                                          • Posts: 12,421
                                                                          • Joined: 04-April 06
                                                                          • Location:The toaster in your kitchen.
                                                                          • Interests:Parkour, Martial Arts, Music, Network Administration,
                                                                          • AKA The toast in the toaster in your kitchen.

Posted 30 July 2006 - 05:25 AM

Well, looking back so far, I have the second or third best battle record ( 106 battles ). And I still could've kept going.

#43   Jack 

• Squire
                                                                          • Pip
                                                                            • Posts: 27
                                                                            • Joined: 03-January 06
                                                                            • Location:New York
                                                                            • Interests:Fire Emblem and other video games, skateboarding, biking, swimming, hanging out with friends, filming us doing stupid (and very painful) things.

Posted 30 July 2006 - 07:01 AM

I could of gone much further. I tried again and my gameboy died around battle 70.

#44   naracol 

• Squire
                                                                            • Pip
                                                                              • Posts: 59
                                                                              • Joined: 30-July 06

Posted 30 July 2006 - 02:25 PM

i ll try my highet is 4o battles in a row

i can do alot more even in the hundreds but it gets boring after a while
                                                                              with my felix isaac garret and mia

#45   isaac2112 

• Gallant
                                                                              • PipPipPip
                                                                                • Posts: 160
                                                                                • Joined: 20-August 05

Posted 31 July 2006 - 02:32 AM

View PostToasty64, on Mar 23 2006, 03:43 PM, said:

Thanks to my strategy, I got to 106 battles!!! I took a while, but I also hadn't battled any of the spirits yet.............

Was this thanks too my strategy? 0.o I lost my goldensun cartrage i don't seem to remember how much battles i got. What I do remember is getting boored and turning the game off like naracol. Ya its a good strategy. I had a really good file and the dullahan or any other bosses were really easy for me.

#46   Toasty 

Posted 31 July 2006 - 02:59 AM

No. I developed a strategy for battling even before I came to these forums. It makes battles much easier.

#47   isaac2112 

• Gallant
                                                                                  • PipPipPip

Posted 31 July 2006 - 05:07 PM

View PostMr.T, on Jul 31 2006, 01:59 AM, said:

No. I developed a strategy for battling even before I came to these forums. It makes battles much easier.

Mr. T I wasnt replying to your comment. But now that you have replied you have got me curious what is your battle stratagy?

#48   Toasty 

Posted 31 July 2006 - 10:01 PM

Actually, I'm Toasty64 for the record. But My strategy is confidential. :P

#49   isaac2112 

• Gallant
                                                                                      • PipPipPip

Posted 31 July 2006 - 10:40 PM

LOL. Rofl, someone shoulda told me sooner =D. Man you have me curious, I can beet that, I might have already though.

#50   Toasty 

Posted 31 July 2006 - 10:44 PM

I could've gone on for who knows how long. But I got bored. My secret has to do with unleash rate increasing, and careful use of djinn. That's all I'm tellin'

#51   Joshua Johnson 

• Knight
                                                                                          • PipPip
                                                                                            • Posts: 131
                                                                                            • Joined: 08-August 06

Posted 09 August 2006 - 06:07 PM

My record is 37 on GS, and 49 on TLA... Darn last thing I had to fight was Dullahan...

#52   Golden_Sun_Anime_Freak 

• New User
                                                                                              • Posts: 21
                                                                                              • Joined: 14-October 06
                                                                                              • Location:Home...?
                                                                                              • Interests:Video Games, Anime, Internet, anything with technology, drawing, writing stories, playing soccer and WINNING, etc. Anything else, just message me.

Posted 15 November 2006 - 03:02 PM

so how do you do this?

oh wait. wrong topic.

i won like, 27 or 28 battles in a row o.O

#53   Legendary Dragon of Golden Sun 

• Squire
                                                                                              • Pip
                                                                                                • Posts: 44
                                                                                                • Joined: 05-November 06
                                                                                                • Location:Perth, Western Australia
                                                                                                • Interests:Dinosaurs, Dragons, the Halo Series, Golden Sun series and many more things!

Posted 16 November 2006 - 03:26 AM

I have won almost 50 battles in Golden Sun, less in TLA.

But yeah, I will do some more when i feel like it but sounds cool!

Page 1 of 1
                                                                                                • You cannot start a new topic
                                                                                                • You cannot reply to this topic