• This topic is locked

So Long, Suckers.

#1   Mallick 

• Captain Cannabis
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Veterans
    • AKA Mallick/PDM/GDUB3000/Sir

Posted 09 August 2005 - 12:42 AM

Yes. I'm leaving. No one cares, but I'll go into detail.

1) The moderation team has, I'll put it in one of the moderators terms, "Gone to the dogs."

2) Max is never around, unless he is posting about a bad decision that Nick has talked him into, after he's been talked into it by someone else.

3) I'm beginning to hate the n00b talking, and topics. I'm sorry, but I just can't stand it.

4) More and more people are turning into bigger jackasses than myself.

So, let me put this into context so the n00bs know what I mean;

Good bye.

#2   Max 

• Administrator
    • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
      • Group: Admin

Posted 09 August 2005 - 02:05 AM

Moderation team has gone to the dogs? What are you talking about PDM? Izar has been a mod almost since the beginning of the forum except for a stretch of about 6 months when he was absent, and as such is very experienced. Eugine was just made a moderator, so how can you judge him so quickly?

I'm always around reading about 90% of the topics and posts in the non-Spam forums. I simply don't post, as I'm more of an observer and would like to remain objective in most regards.

Points #3 & #4 I obviously can't really argue against, and I wish there was something I could do to stop it, but I can't just warn everyone left and right for doing something which is only questionable in its legitimacy.

#3   Mallick 

• Captain Cannabis

Posted 09 August 2005 - 02:28 AM

I was told that you posted so I came back to look.

I don't have much of a problem with Izar, I just feel he has too many problems with others. I don't have a problem with Eugine being a moderator in itself, but, rather, I have personal issues against him, so I guess I can't really use him as much of an excuse.

But I also have noticed, Max, that you have nothing to say about Agatio's worth. ;D

And, well, I guess what I meant about you, Max, is that you never post. Not that you're never here.

I know that you can't just warn people for the reasons I stated; I never asked you to. I just I am tired of it, so that's why I'm leaving.

I also have some other reasons for leaving, such as:

- I'm playing MMORPGs more, so I spend last time on forums.

- I'm a moderator at another forum that I'm fond of, and I don't have a proble there with the other moderators.

- I'm moving back and forth between houses, each week, and one of them doesn't have a computer.

There are few reasons that'd make me come back, and I'm sure none of them will happen soon, if at all.

You will see me on Maple Story, Bera, under the username PDMFW, and MSN sometimes. When Max and AveneR release 1.0 of GSW you'll see me there aswell.

#4   Eugine 

• Master Adept
          • AKA YouTube Dude

Posted 09 August 2005 - 04:25 AM

Oh well PDM...

If the forum you're talking about FEE, there's obout 15 moderators so you can't be that busy moderating.

Bye, I'm just ashamed that me being a moderator helped you in leaving.

#5   Ravenblade 

• Disciple
          • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 09 August 2005 - 11:04 AM

I wouldnt worry too much about that Eugine, when i got modded Agatio, Isaac Zero2 and Sheba all left x_x;; Im not sure if that was related but it didnt feel nice.

Well good for you i guess PDM^^ If you dont like it there's no point in hanging around. Good luck with everything else.

I must admit i expected a slightly more...violent...post from you considering all the things you've said about certain people previously XD but going out respectfully is always the best way.

Take care~

#6   Nick Presta 

• Master Adept
              • Group: Admin

Posted 09 August 2005 - 01:37 PM

2) Max is never around, unless he is posting about a bad decision that Nick has talked him into, after he's been talked into it by someone else.

I don't understand that. What bad decisions have Max or I made? What bad decisions do I talk Max into? If you're talking about Eugine, you're just being ignorant and a jerk.

#7   Mallick 

• Captain Cannabis

Posted 09 August 2005 - 02:50 PM

Eugine, on Aug 9 2005, 05:25 AM, said:

Oh well PDM...

If the forum you're talking about FEE, there's obout 15 moderators so you can't be that busy moderating.

Bye, I'm just ashamed that me being a moderator helped you in leaving.

Came back 'cause, again, I was told I had a few "questions."

I'm not talking abuot FEE. I don't go there anymore, either, because, well, Steve is one of those said Jackasses.

RavenBlade, yeah, I even said I was going to go down with a violent post one day. I guess that isn't going to happen.

And Nick, I'm not talking about Eugine. I'm talking about ... other things.
                e.e

#8 Guest_Jack_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 09 August 2005 - 03:26 PM

No! Don't go! You still haven't told me how to get PhotoShop!

I wish you could stay otherwise, but goodbye anyway. You were one of our best.

[funeral music]

#9   Eugine 

• Master Adept
                  • AKA YouTube Dude

Posted 09 August 2005 - 03:41 PM

Jack you can contact him through PM or email.

You can download photoshop of some P2P or buy the real version, I'm not sure of the price.

PDM, I thought we resolved those problems a while ago, since those conflict were since last year when you was a new member.

Finally, I know PDM was one of the most active members, sad to see him go, I left sometimes but return, this was my first forum ever... I could never of forget about this site until it closes.

Hope he returns.

#10   Izar 

• Master Adept
                    • Interests:Gaming, History, Christian Music, Comedy

Posted 09 August 2005 - 06:07 PM

If I may... Even though this is closed.

I'd like to comment on how you think I have problems with the members. Which members? I myself an very happy with the members here and I get along with them pretty well. You can ask anybody here. Aside from a few problems fixed with PMS, I think I get along with everyone fine thank you.

Page 1 of 1
                    • You cannot start a new topic
                    • This topic is locked