Posted 13 August 2005 - 11:25 AM

Witch level are Isaac and is party on in GS:TLA when you do 'nt transfer data

#2   Golden Djinn13 

• Disciple
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Interests:Go Away...

Posted 13 August 2005 - 11:34 AM

I think I can remember that they were on about lvl 30 or a little bit higher.

#3   Eugine 

• Master Adept
    • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
      • Group: Veterans
      • AKA YouTube Dude

Posted 13 August 2005 - 11:57 AM

I'm not sure neither, since I never didn't transfer my GS data. It's around 30 though from what I remember reading on the internet.

#4   Eothain 

• Berserker
      • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 13 August 2005 - 02:33 PM

same as everyone else...I think they start out at lvl 30. But if you don't transfer data, I think you lose all djinni and gear you acquired...

#5 Guest_Arne_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 14 August 2005 - 01:35 AM

thanks for the replies everyone, my team on GS is already over level 30 so i can transfer them :P

#6   Mathak Kraven 

• Lord
        • PipPipPipPip

Posted 14 August 2005 - 02:17 AM

They are level 28, I know since I don't have GS. >.<

#7   Aurorus Arialis 

• New User

Posted 14 August 2005 - 11:50 AM

About lvl 30-32.

I did have a password for lvl 54, but I can't get it to work, must be making a typo somewhere...

#8   Mathak Kraven 

• Lord
            • PipPipPipPip

Posted 14 August 2005 - 01:00 PM

Making typos in the password is really driving me insane, but now I don't make to many errors anymore, you could also have made a typo in writing it down in the first place.

#9   Aurorus Arialis 

• New User

Posted 14 August 2005 - 01:26 PM

I'm sure that's what happened. I now try and do it on Word or something, so it's easier to read (my handwriting sucks).

#10   Mathak Kraven 

• Lord
                • PipPipPipPip

Posted 14 August 2005 - 01:51 PM

I used notepad it's easy and small. and it's better to view.

#11   Aurorus Arialis 

• New User

Posted 14 August 2005 - 01:52 PM

Does the same job.

I'll just have to get my characters back to lvl 54 on GS.

*groans*

#12   Eothain 

• Berserker
                    • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 14 August 2005 - 02:17 PM

haha, yeah, it sucks when you can't figure out the mistake you did either typing it in, or writing it down...that's one good thing about using the password generator with an emulator...it has a function that lets you directly load it so you don't have to do any of the typing, which guarantees you it'll work.

#13 Guest_Jack_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 14 August 2005 - 03:30 PM

An easy way to ensure you write the correct password is to download a password maker, enter all of your stats, djinn, etc. Then you just print off your Gold password.

#14   pHantOm 

• Disciple
                      • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 16 August 2005 - 11:45 PM

My guys were lvl 70 when I transfered them...and thats training without being in the GOOD game to lvl GS:TLA...you MUST transfer...the Demon mail is a must have for a cursed Felix, which is the best setup for Felix. Many people argue that Garet or Isaac is best but I believe Felix is darker than Isaac and fits the bill really well.

#15   se7en 

• Squire
                        • Pip

Posted 18 August 2005 - 07:50 AM

I don't think the password creation program works 100% because I made 2 passwords and one of them worked and the other one didn't. I checked like 100 times but no mistakes and it still didn't work. That's just my experience.

#16   isaac2112 

• Gallant
                          • PipPipPip
                            • Location:the land of the ice and snow from the midnight sun where the hot springs blow
                            • Interests:the band led zeppelin. the band rush. <br /><br />2112<br /><br />[I. Overture]<br /><br />And the meek shall inherit the earth...<br /><br />[II. Temples of Syrinx]<br /><br />...'The massive grey walls of the Temples rise from the heart of every Federation city. I <br />have always been awed by them, to think that every single facet of every life is regulated <br />and directed from within! Our books, our music, our work and play are all looked after by <br />the benevolent wisdom of the priests...'<br /><br />We've taken care of everything<br />The words you hear, the songs you sing<br />The pictures that give pleasure to your eyes<br />It's one for all and all for one<br />We work together, common sons<br />Never need to wonder how or why<br /><br />We are the Priests of the Temples of Syrinx<br />Our great computers fill the hallowed halls<br />We are the Priests, of the Temples of Syrinx<br />All the gifts of life are held within our walls<br /><br />Look around at this world we've made<br />Equality our stock in trade<br />Come and join the Brotherhood of Man<br />Oh, what a nice, contented world<br />Let the banners be unfurled<br />Hold the Red Star proudly high in hand<br /><br />We are the Priests of the Temples of Syrinx<br />Our great computers fill the hallowed halls<br />We are the Priests, of the Temples of Syrinx<br />All the gifts of life are held within our walls<br /><br />[III. Discovery]<br /><br />'...Behind my beloved waterfall, in the little room that was hidden beneath the cave, I <br />found it. I brushed away the dust of the years, and picked it up, holding it reverently in <br />my hands. I had no idea what it might be, but it was beautiful...'<br /><br />'...I learned to lay my fingers across the wires, and to turn the keys to make them sound <br />differently. As I struck the wires with my other hand, I produced my first harmonious sounds <br />and soon my own music! How different it could be from the music of the Temples! I can't wait <br />to tell the priests about it!...'<br /><br />What can this strange device be?<br />When I touch it, it gives forth a sound<br />It's got wires that vibrate and give music<br />What can this thing be that I found?<br /><br />See how it sings like a sad heart<br />And joyously screams out its pain<br />Sounds that build high like a mountain<br />Or notes that fall gently like rain<br /><br />I can't wait to share this new wonder<br />The people will all see its light<br />Let them all make their own music<br />The Priests praise my name on this night<br /><br />[IV. Presentation]<br /><br />'...In the sudden silence as I finished playing, I looked up to a circle of grim, <br />expressionless faces. Father Brown rose to his feet, and his somnolent voice echoed <br />throughout the silent Temple Hall...'<br /><br />'...Instead of the grateful joy that I expected, they were words of quiet rejection! <br />Instead of praise, sullen dismissal. I watched in shock and horror as Father Brown ground <br />my precious instrument to splinters beneath his feet...'<br /><br />I know it's most unusual<br />To come before you so<br />But I've found an ancient miracle<br />I thought that you should know<br />Listen to my music<br />And hear what it can do<br />There's something here as strong as life<br />I know that it will reach you<br /><br />Yes, we know, it's nothing new<br />It's just a waste of time<br />We have no need for ancient ways<br />The world is doing fine<br />Another toy will help destroy<br />The elder race of man<br />Forget about your silly whim<br />It doesn't fit the plan<br /><br />I can't believe you're saying<br />These things just can't be true<br />Our world could use this beauty<br />Just think what we might do<br />Listen to my music<br />And hear what it can do<br />There's something here as strong as life<br />I know that it will reach you<br /><br />Don't annoy us further!<br />We have our work to do<br />Just think about the average<br />What use have they for you?<br />Another toy will help destroy<br />The elder race of man<br />Forget about your silly whim<br />It doesn't fit the Plan!<br /><br />[V. Oracle: The Dream]<br /><br />'...I guess it was a dream, but even now it all seems so vivid to me. Clearly yet I see <br />the beckoning hand of the oracle as he stood at the summit of the staircase...'<br /><br />'...I see still the incredible beauty of the sculptured cities and the pure spirit of man <br />revealed in the lives and works of this world. I was overwhelmed by both wonder and <br />understanding as I saw a completely different way to life, a way that had been crushed <br />by the Federation long ago. I saw now how meaningless life had become with the loss of <br />all these things...'<br /><br />I wandered home though the silent streets<br />And fell into a fitful sleep<br />Escape to realms beyond the night<br />Dream can't you show me the light?<br /><br />I stand atop a spiral stair<br />An oracle confronts me there<br />He leads me on light years away<br />Through astral nights, galactic days<br />I see the works of gifted hands<br />That grace this strange and wondrous land<br />I see the hand of man arise<br />With hungry mind and open eyes<br /><br />They left the planet long ago<br />The elder race still learn and grow<br />Their power grows with purpose strong<br />To claim the home where they belong<br />Home to tear the Temples down...<br />Home to change!<br /><br />[VI. Soliloquy]<br /><br />'...I have not left this cave for days now, it has become my last refuge in my total <br />despair. I have only the music of the waterfall to comfort me now. I can no longer live <br />under the control of the Federation, but there is no other place to go. My last hope is <br />that with my death I may pass into the world of my dream, and know peace at last.'<br /><br />The sleep is still in my eyes<br />The dream is still in my head<br />I heave a sigh and sadly smile<br />And lie a while in bed<br />I wish that it might come to pass<br />Not fade like all my dreams...<br /><br />Just think of what my life might be<br />In a world like I have seen!<br />I don't think I can carry on<br />Carry on this cold and empty life<br /><br />My spirits are low in the depths of despair<br />My lifeblood...<br />...Spills over...<br /><br />[VII. The Grand Finale]<br /><br />Attention all Planets of the Solar Federation<br />Attention all Planets of the Solar Federation<br />Attention all Planets of the Solar Federation<br />We have assumed control<br />We have assumed control<br />We have assumed control<br /><br />Whole Lotta Love <br />(Bonham/Jones/Page/Plant) <br /><br />You need coolin', baby, I'm not foolin', <br />I'm gonna send you back to schoolin', <br />Way down inside honey, you need it, <br />I'm gonna give you my love, <br />I'm gonna give you my love. <br /><br />*Wanna Whole Lotta Love (X4) <br /><br />You've been learnin', baby, I bean learnin', <br />All them good times, baby, baby, I've been yearnin', <br />Way, way down inside honey, you need it, <br />I'm gonna give you my love... I'm gonna give you my love. <br /><br />* Chorus <br /><br />You've been coolin', baby, I've been droolin', <br />All the good times I've been misusin', <br />Way, way down inside, I'm gonna give you my love, <br />I'm gonna give you every inch of my love, <br />Gonna give you my love. <br /><br />* Chorus <br /><br />Way down inside... woman... You need... love. <br /><br />Shake for me, girl. I wanna be your backdoor man. <br />Keep it coolin', baby. <br /><br />Black Dog <br />(Jones/Page/Plant) <br /><br />Hey, hey, mama, said the way you move, gonna make you sweat, gonna make you groove. <br />Oh, oh, child, way you shake that thing, gonna make you burn, gonna make you sting. <br />Hey, hey, baby, when you walk that way, watch your honey drip, can't keep away. <br /><br />*Ah yeah, ah yeah, ah, ah, ah. Ah yeah, ah yeah, ah, ah, ah. <br /><br />I gotta roll, can't stand still, got a flame in my heart, can't get my fill. <br />Eyes that shine burning red, dreams of you all through my head. <br /><br />Ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah. <br /><br />Hey, baby, oh, baby, pretty baby, Tell me won't you you do me now. <br /><br />Didn't take too long 'fore I found out, what people mean my down and out. <br />Spent my money, took my car, started telling her friends she wants to be a star. <br />I don't know but I been told, a big-legged woman ain't got no soul. <br /><br />* Chorus <br /><br />All I ask for when I pray, steady rollin' woman gonna come my way. <br />Need a woman gonna hold my hand, won't tell me no lies, make me a happy man. <br /><br />Immigrant Song <br />(Page/Plant) <br /><br />Ah, ah, <br />We come from the land of the ice and snow, <br />From the midnight sun where the hot springs blow. <br />The hammer of the gods will drive our ships to new lands, <br />To fight the horde, singing and crying: Valhalla, I am coming! <br /><br />On we sweep with threshing oar, Our only goal will be the western shore. <br /><br />Ah, ah, <br />We come from the land of the ice and snow, <br />From the midnight sun where the hot springs blow. <br />How soft your fields so green, can whisper tales of gore, <br />Of how we calmed the tides of war. We are your overlords. <br /><br />On we sweep with threshing oar, Our only goal will be the western shore. <br /><br />So now you'd better stop and rebuild all your ruins, <br />For peace and trust can win the day despite of all your losing.

Posted 21 August 2005 - 08:22 PM

my highest for everyone on isaacs teem after the transfer was 99 and max stats. but i cheated by going on gamefaqs.com

Page 1 of 1
                            • You cannot start a new topic
                            • You cannot reply to this topic