Golden Sun Syndicate Forums: Golden Sun Syndicate Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Orihalcon Help Plz Orihalcon help plz

#1 Guest_inter_112678_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 27 August 2005 - 05:59 PM

ok i didnt play the first game so i cant get into the anemos inner sanctom (i have to have 18 of each type of djinn, and thats not possible to get all of those in gs2.)

ive gotten all of the orihalcon that it says in specific places in the walkthrough (like were they say go get this chest and you get a bar of orihalcon) but do any of you guys know where i can get some more if i cant get in the anemos sanctum? i really need the excalibur because i used by 3-4 other orihalcons and they only gave me armor :P.

plz tell me if there is anything i can do about this.

#2   Golden Djinn13 

• Disciple
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Interests:Go Away...

Posted 27 August 2005 - 06:08 PM

I really cant remember which one you have to use, but if nobody can give you the exact info, i think you should check at gamefaqs.com.

#3   Eugine 

• Master Adept
    • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
      • Group: Veterans
      • AKA YouTube Dude

Posted 27 August 2005 - 06:35 PM

I think the Mars Lighthouse has some Orihalcon also. I'm sorry to say but Anemos Ruins is the best place to get it from item drop.

#4 Guest_inter_112678_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 27 August 2005 - 06:56 PM

Eugine, on Aug 27 2005, 07:35 PM, said:

I think the Mars Lighthouse has some Orihalcon also. I'm sorry to say but Anemos Ruins is the best place to get it from item drop.

ive gotten it from the mars lighthouse and every other place u can get it from chests, but does it drop anywere else other than the anemos sanctom? i dont care if it rarely happens, i just need to know if their is a place other than there that drops it.

lol i wish u could melt down armor or w/e that u got from forging and u dont want :P, thatd b cool ima melt that mutha Forka down !

#5   Gardna 

• Chaos Lord
      • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 01 September 2005 - 11:11 AM

I don't think you could get it elsewhere. Actually, i didn't even know that monsters drop it in Anemos Sanctum :P

#6   Blue 

• Master Adept
          • Interests:Video Games and Drift Racing

Posted 01 September 2005 - 12:38 PM

I've only heard of the Sky Dragon dropping it. I don't think you can get it anywhere else.

#7   el_Sethro 

• Chaos Lord
          • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 01 September 2005 - 04:31 PM

if I where you, I'd use the password generator to make a password and start over again. but then again, I'm kinda obsessive/compulsive with things like that (I understand if you don't want to go to that trouble).

If you've gotten all the orihalcon outside of Anemos Sanctum, I don't know what else you can do, but for future referance, it's easy enough to save before you give it to Sunshine, and then just reset if you don't get what you want. sorry I can't be of more help :P .

#8   se7en 

• Squire
            • Pip

Posted 02 September 2005 - 11:03 AM

Sky Dragon drops Orihalcon, which appears in Anemos Sanctum...

SAVE before (not after because he'll give you the same item over and over) you give the forge material to the blacksmith, and if he gives you the item you don't want, just restart.

You could've missed Orihalcons that originally appear in the game. Here are some of the locations.

-Atteka Inlet after you beat Jupiter Lighthouse (needs to be transferred)
              -Mars Lighthouse
              -Yampi Desert Cave
              -Anemos Sanctum (which you can't get to...)

Or if you didn't get those extra djinns (only appears if you miss some djinns in first GS) get them. If you still don't have all 72 djinns, I'm sorry but you're screwed.

#9   Sea of Time 

• Lebron James

Posted 08 September 2005 - 03:47 PM

yeah, you've already got all the Orihalcons you will ever get if you cannot get into Anemos Inner Sanctum. I'm sorry but maybe next time you can transfer a GS1 file. It makes things a whole lot easier.

Page 1 of 1
                • You cannot start a new topic
                • You cannot reply to this topic