Golden Sun Syndicate Forums: Golden Sun Syndicate Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

I Need Help... I'm In Izumo Cage And I Stuck...

#1 Guest_SiXTeeN_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 28 August 2005 - 04:49 AM

I don't know what i must to do in room whit water... it's in this same place where is two blocks and Phantasman mail.

#2   Neon 

• Disciple
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Members

Posted 28 August 2005 - 05:16 AM

@_@
    You really have to be more specific. Can describe to me where abouts it is, I might be more help; I have a pretty good memory for level layouts (I can still direct my friend to energy tanks and missiles in Super Metroid after all these years XD).

#3   se7en 

• Squire
    • Pip

Posted 28 August 2005 - 06:26 AM

You're supposed to use Sand to go further into the cave. To get the summon tablet you must have Parch.

#4 Guest_SiXTeeN_*

Posted 28 August 2005 - 06:33 AM

So it's in the third room. In the top of left corner is a ladder in the water. In Izumo it's place where you must to use reveal and move the pillar. when I get inside I used Sand and get to the another site of room. So I was freaze water then I went to the next room where I used pound and sand. there was a ladder to the next room. Also I don't know what is next.

#5   Neon 

• Disciple
      • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 28 August 2005 - 07:29 AM

Yeah, you need parch to remove the water. If you don't have it yet, you get it from aqua rock, wihich is on an island in the far east of the sea. You have to visit the town first and use douse on the stone that looks like a drop of water :P.

#6 Guest_SiXTeeN_*

Posted 28 August 2005 - 07:37 AM

When You give me a tip a was in aqua rock thanks for all :P And one more thing in menu there were is a tip how to reach the tablet. is litlle mistake, "you will need Scoop, Pound and Dry" Somebody must fix that ;) If you don't understand me well (sorry I am from diffrent country then USA)

Page 1 of 1
        • You cannot start a new topic
        • You cannot reply to this topic