• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

It's Time For The Final Good Bye

#1   King 

• Squire
  • Pip
    • Group: Members

Posted 05 September 2005 - 04:26 AM

Im Leaving GSSF, i've decided this place has gone downhill and there isnt much to talk about here. Yeah i'll still go onto Golden Sun World if i have time. now i got tons of homework a girlfriend and other things. and I dont think this forum will be of any help to me seeing as there will not be a GS3 anytime soon. So It's time, say your finally good byes to me here. Well nice knowing you all, Ciao!

That and another reason im leaving, My church is sending people to go help in new orleans... so Yes ive offered to go help

#2   Echo_djinn 

• Master Adept
    • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
      • Group: Veterans
      • Interests:Myself, video games, sports,(especially basketball)T.V, the ladies and other things I have no time to mention. So now you know me and you proably already have fallen in love with me. Well, I can't blame you everyone else already loves me. :)

Posted 05 September 2005 - 12:28 PM

^ In other words life goes on.

Lates. Are you actually going to New orleans? You're pretty young to be going out on a missionary.

#3   Eugine 

• Master Adept
        • AKA YouTube Dude

Posted 05 September 2005 - 01:02 PM

Yeah, I think you're too you're too young also. What about your schooling?

Bye King

#4   King 

• Squire
        • Pip

Posted 05 September 2005 - 01:04 PM

Im 13 and they need any help they can get, forget school. im going to help those in need

#5   Elliott 

• Cool
            • Interests:Metal, philosophy, percussion, literature, writing, theology, personal fitness, live music, tattoos.
            • AKA Agatio

Posted 05 September 2005 - 03:19 PM

You've been here less than 2 months, and have 27 posts, you don't really have a clue what "going downhill" is. Good luck in whatever you do, but I doubt people will remember you, so a leaving topic wasn't really needed.

#6 Guest_Jack_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 05 September 2005 - 03:27 PM

Well I'm a little ticked off that you've completely ignored me ever since I asked to help out on your site. I sent you about three PMs and you never responded. So in my opinion, you can get stuffed.

#7   Mars Djinni 

• Master Adept
              • Interests:Martial Arts:<br />- Weapons (Bo staff :D)<br />- Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Filipino styles<br /><br />Video Games: <br />Fire Emblem, Zelda, Megaman, Super Smash Bros., Age of Empires/Mythology, Final Fantasy, etc.<br /><br />Movies, Web Design, Foruming-ing-ing, Sprites and Digital Art, Drawing, Writing, Anime, etc.

Posted 05 September 2005 - 03:36 PM

Kudos to ya for deciding to go to New Orleans. You'll do a great job despite your age. See ya on GSW then.

Page 1 of 1
              • You cannot start a new topic
              • You cannot reply to this topic