Golden Sun Syndicate Forums: Golden Sun Syndicate Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Shadow The Hedgehog PG. 13 Sonic

Poll: What do you think? (11 member(s) have cast votes)

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1   lifeform287 

• Chaos Lord
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Interests:Microsoft Paint, Golden Sun, Virtual Stuff and<br />METROID!!<br /><br />What d'ya want? A cookie?<br />GO LOOK AT SOMEONE ELSE'S INTRESTS!

Posted 06 September 2005 - 06:59 PM

Flame away.

Seriously. Shadow the Hedgehog is due to hit shelves this November. Personally, I think Shadow should have a gun. He's a total badass (Don't hurt me mods! *ducks*), and it fits his character. Plus, the whole dark side, good side thing, is just totally cool. At beggining of levels, there are supposed to be 2/3 NPC characters. One to choose a dark path of the mission, and the other for the good side. I think there is on for netural, but I forget.

I give it 5...not exactly stars....but still.

Rating: :) :blink: :lol: :!: :!:

#2   Mars Djinni 

• Master Adept
    • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
      • Interests:Martial Arts:<br />- Weapons (Bo staff :D)<br />- Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Filipino styles<br /><br />Video Games: <br />Fire Emblem, Zelda, Megaman, Super Smash Bros., Age of Empires/Mythology, Final Fantasy, etc.<br /><br />Movies, Web Design, Foruming-ing-ing, Sprites and Digital Art, Drawing, Writing, Anime, etc.

Posted 06 September 2005 - 07:04 PM

Puts a new spin on the whole Sonic reputation. The people'll love it. Tell EB games that MD wants a copy ;D

#3   lifeform287 

• Chaos Lord
      • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
        • Interests:Microsoft Paint, Golden Sun, Virtual Stuff and<br />METROID!!<br /><br />What d'ya want? A cookie?<br />GO LOOK AT SOMEONE ELSE'S INTRESTS!

Posted 06 September 2005 - 07:05 PM

Tell the planet if I don't get one the day it comes out....SOMEONE is going to die.

Here's abit of eye candy:
        http://cubemedia.ign.com/cube/image/articl...25004601549.jpg

AND WHO THE FORK VOTED NO WAY?!

#4   Golden Djinn13 

• Disciple
        • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
          • Interests:Go Away...

Posted 06 September 2005 - 07:15 PM

I cant wait till this game comes out. Shadow is the best charecter in the series!!!!

#5   lifeform287 

• Chaos Lord
          • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 06 September 2005 - 07:30 PM

Golden Djinn13, on Sep 6 2005, 06:15 PM, said:

I cant wait till this game comes out. Shadow is the best charecter in the series!!!!

Right on man, right on.

Shadow can even use a alien sword! How cool is that?

#6   Golden Djinn13 

• Disciple
            • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
              • Interests:Go Away...

Posted 06 September 2005 - 07:43 PM

:) I wish shadow could've used these weps in the other games.

#7   lifeform287 

• Chaos Lord
              • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 06 September 2005 - 07:46 PM

Chaos Blast is going to be AWESOME. With a capital everything. When the put in Chaos Control, they must have thought to make the levels longer. Cause you would just finish almost right away with Chaos Control.

More eye candy: http://cubemedia.ign.com/cube/image/articl...25004541880.jpg
                http://cubemedia.ign.com/cube/image/articl...25004540334.jpg

I read that further into the game, you can have other characters come with ya. So far, on the new trailers, I have only seen Knuckles, Sonic and Rouge. Just can't have a Sonic game without Rouge anymore.

#8   Chibi Jesse 

• Knight
                • PipPip
                  • Interests:Alot of things

Posted 10 September 2005 - 08:22 AM

This'll be interesting.Shadow with a gun....How....interesting.Haven't heard alot of it,but stilll getting it.

#9 Guest_Induendo_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 23 September 2005 - 09:28 AM

Well, I come with SWEET news. Two new STH Videos have come out (IGN, I love thee) and shows some sweet info.

- Helper (?) characters are Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Espio, Vector, Charmy (*sigh* I hate Charmy SO much), Rouge and Amy.

- Looks like a alien leader wants to help Shadow discover his past, by gathering the 7 chaos emeralds.

- Eggman's there. Along with those ANNOYING robots from Sonic Heroes.

- They wouldn't make a game based around Shadow without Space Colony Ark, now would they?

- This IS actually on Earth, so that throws my timeline I thought up outta order. Now I guess its: Sonic Adventure, Sonic Adventure 2, Sonic Heroes, Sonic Battle, Shadow the Hedgehog.

- Nack isn't in it. :P

- G.U.N is in there. And you can see Shadow's hate for them REAL obvious. (They killed Maria, now they're dead.)

- For all you people who are fans of Sonic, I wouldn't watch the one called The Intro. (You might make an opinion, and we wouldn't want that.)

Edit: Would the mods or Nick or whoever is running this place fix all the polls that were made before the upgrade? Its near impossible to vote, and all this text at the top of the screen.

Page 1 of 1
                  • You cannot start a new topic
                  • You cannot reply to this topic