Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Abortions. Legal or illegal?

#1   Echo_djinn 

• Master Adept
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Veterans
    • Interests:Myself, video games, sports,(especially basketball)T.V, the ladies and other things I have no time to mention. So now you know me and you proably already have fallen in love with me. Well, I can't blame you everyone else already loves me. :)

Posted 09 October 2005 - 06:17 PM

-NO SEXUAL JOKES PLEASE AND THANK YOU. We are on a kids forum after all.

Now I think this all depends on the situation. I mean if you go and do the "nasty"(That's for you kate :P ) and end up getting pregnant than I think the doctors have the right to decide if that patient should be allowed to get an abortion or not. I mean if you deliberately go and have "your fun" but don't take the responsibility for the child I think that's just wrong.

Now if a woman got raped and had a child I can understand if she wanted to get one but I still feel sorry for the life of that child.

Why do I care? Who knows. I have my reasons. Anyways, I just want your views on this.

Edit: Damn I didn't see Izar's topic. A Mod can close this if he wants.

#2   Sea of Time 

• Lebron James

Posted 10 October 2005 - 09:42 AM

Phhhht, since when was this a kid's forum. I mean, look in the common room, the boyfriend/girlfriend topic has practically evolved to a sex debate topic.

As for abortion, I think people should be allowed to do it because it is really down to what you want to do with your child. Of course if you do have an abortion, the guilt will live with you forever and that may not be something you want to live with.

#3   Izar 

• Master Adept
        • Interests:Gaming, History, Christian Music, Comedy

Posted 10 October 2005 - 03:47 PM

I don't Like it. At all. It's a living "thing." I'd post pics of aborted babies, but you're likely to throw up.

Page 1 of 1
        • You cannot start a new topic
        • You cannot reply to this topic