Golden Sun Syndicate Forums: Golden Sun Syndicate Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Www.goldensunworld.fr Not really, but still kinda..

#1   Blink 

• Disciple
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Interests:Video games, RPGs, Flight Sims, Art, Super Smash Bros, Zelda, Golden Sun...<br /><br />omg this used to be mah sig.<br />[url=http://www.gameroom.com/blinkcomic]<br />[img]http://www.get--a--life.com/OTHER/blinkstale.jpg[/img]<br />[/url][url=http://www.get--a--life.com/POLKA/polkaindex.html]<br />[img]http://www.get--a--life.com/IMG/polkabanner8.gif[/img]<br />[/url]&lt;&lt;--Click!

Posted 21 January 2006 - 11:39 PM

Hey guys, ever hear of that cool website? All about Golden Sun? Golden Sun World? Yeah, I hear they have all kinds of stuff there for the Golden Sun series. Only thing is, I don't know any French so I can't browse too easily.

Really, has anyone ever heard of this place before? http://Goldensunworld.free.fr? And, any chance that our old friend Jaïn van Nigtevegt knows anything about this site(he was french, right?)?

Anyways, just an interesting little find.. ;)

EDIT: And for those of you who's second language is going to be Spanish, not French, you can always check out Penguin Corner or Djinn World.

This post has been edited by Blink: 22 January 2006 - 10:14 AM

#2   Platinum Sun 

• Disciple
      • Group: Veterans
      • Interests:Fire, RPGs (the playable kind too), dragon lore, computer games, political satire, watching all you puny mortal humans run around like rats in a maze.

Posted 22 January 2006 - 07:50 AM

I never thought that I would actually use french class! This site is actually pretty cool from what I can read of it.

#3   Isaac702 

• Gallant
      • PipPipPip

Posted 22 January 2006 - 08:36 AM

Lets see.
        *Right click , translate into English*
        Ok its looks quite good and googles stupid translator accualy did it all this time

#4   Someone Else 

• High Sheriff
        • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
          • Group: Moderator
          • AKA Wind Dude (WD)

Posted 22 January 2006 - 11:25 AM

LOL, those French people sure do talk funny!! ;)

Oh wait, it's the Google Translator... nevermind!!

#5   Mars Djinni 

• Master Adept
            • Interests:Martial Arts:<br />- Weapons (Bo staff :D)<br />- Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Filipino styles<br /><br />Video Games: <br />Fire Emblem, Zelda, Megaman, Super Smash Bros., Age of Empires/Mythology, Final Fantasy, etc.<br /><br />Movies, Web Design, Foruming-ing-ing, Sprites and Digital Art, Drawing, Writing, Anime, etc.

Posted 22 January 2006 - 01:48 PM

I seriously want that GS font...

I understand french, but I hate the idea that Mundo Djinn's initials are MD. They're not ad sites, but call me a moron if you must, I can't really see the connection to GSW besides the name.

#6   Max 

• Administrator
              • Group: Admin

Posted 22 January 2006 - 02:35 PM

I've heard of that site but don't speak French. Jain is actually Dutch, not French. It's good to see that there are GS sites in other languages.

#7   Nick Presta 

• Master Adept
                • Group: Admin

Posted 22 January 2006 - 06:15 PM

They used my RNG guide and translated it, IIRC.

#8   Platinum Sun 

• Disciple
                  • Group: Veterans
                  • Interests:Fire, RPGs (the playable kind too), dragon lore, computer games, political satire, watching all you puny mortal humans run around like rats in a maze.

Posted 22 January 2006 - 06:23 PM

Wow! I just noticed the background music. (man am I observant) It sounds like GS stylistcally (it's all bells and chimetones instead of full orchestra, and it's a little heavier on the minor fifth conversions, a lot less of that suspended seventh resolution that we love so dear, but that's a negligable difference, it still has that 'figments of ancient grandeur' feel to it) I know that it's never appeared in a GS game. Anyone ever heard it before?
                  Another extremely behind bulleton that you probably don't care about: I think that they have almost the entire sound-test list on that jukebox. My prayers have been answered! (I would like everyone to take note of what an excellent job I did containing my excitement and being coherant there, normally in such situations I would yell "Z0Mg!! DiZ R 73h R0x0R M3h BoXoRZ!!! P343RR d3 PwN3hg3!" But I noticed how annoying that was. Vouch for me the next time I get slammed for spamming.)
                  Man am I out of the loop, have you guys looked at the affiliates? there's like six French GS sites! Most of them have popups for french phonecards, but are pretty similar in quality and layout to most of the english ones.

This post has been edited by Platinum Sun: 22 January 2006 - 06:38 PM

Page 1 of 1
                  • You cannot start a new topic
                  • You cannot reply to this topic