Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Golden Sun Font?

#1   Mars Djinni 

• Master Adept
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Interests:Martial Arts:<br />- Weapons (Bo staff :D)<br />- Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Filipino styles<br /><br />Video Games: <br />Fire Emblem, Zelda, Megaman, Super Smash Bros., Age of Empires/Mythology, Final Fantasy, etc.<br /><br />Movies, Web Design, Foruming-ing-ing, Sprites and Digital Art, Drawing, Writing, Anime, etc.

Posted 17 February 2006 - 12:50 PM

Reember in the GSW logo? I'm pretty sure that's a font similar to the Golden Sun one from the game. Other sites sport them in the banners, too. I'm just wondering if it's possible to find it and download it. It might come in handy for me later on...

#2   Someone Else 

• High Sheriff
      • Group: Moderator
      • AKA Wind Dude (WD)

Posted 17 February 2006 - 04:23 PM

I got a question too. You can download the GS dialogue font from Venus/Jupiter lighthouse, but how do you turn it into an actual font that you could use in Word and such?

As for you MD, I'd just search on Google Image Search. Actually, you could right click on those banner images you see and go to Save As to save it... or Print Screen and paste in Photoshop or Paint, crop it, and edit it for your use.

#3   Mars Djinni 

• Master Adept
        • Interests:Martial Arts:<br />- Weapons (Bo staff :D)<br />- Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Filipino styles<br /><br />Video Games: <br />Fire Emblem, Zelda, Megaman, Super Smash Bros., Age of Empires/Mythology, Final Fantasy, etc.<br /><br />Movies, Web Design, Foruming-ing-ing, Sprites and Digital Art, Drawing, Writing, Anime, etc.

Posted 17 February 2006 - 05:03 PM

What I'm looking for's the one you can use in Word. I'm pretty sure the GSW one was not from the game, as well as the banner from GSR. I'll try running an engine. If I find it, might I be able to post it here?

Oh, and it won't really get me far when the only thing I'll be able to work with is G, O, L, D, E, N, S, U, W, and R. :)

#4   Max 

• Administrator
        • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
          • Group: Admin

Posted 17 February 2006 - 07:35 PM

That's a good question MD, and I've wondered the same thing. I'm not sure how Jain made those GSW logos, but I can maybe ask him next time I find him. I have tried turning those font images from VLH/JLH into a "real" font but haven't had any success with a variety of programs. If anyone finds a similar font I'd be interested to ehar about it as well.

#5   Mars Djinni 

• Master Adept

Posted 18 February 2006 - 05:03 PM

He might turn up in the server test jsut to see how everything's working. Tell me if you see him, I'd like to talk to him, too.

I haven't found a font file of it yet, but what I did find was a wierd Djinn font named Golden Sun Animals. I haven't tried it out yet, but I just thought I'd let you know. Oh, and the site's vgws.com

EDIT: My absent mindedness has gotten the best of me. The text for Cinder's banner is from TLA. I jsut realized. What I'm looking for is the GSW font.

Page 1 of 1
            • You cannot start a new topic
            • You cannot reply to this topic