Golden Sun Syndicate Forums: Golden Sun Syndicate Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Printing Error won't let me print images

#1 Guest_Skeith_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 20 February 2006 - 02:07 AM

We got a new computer some days ago and yesterday I tried to print an image but I couldn't. I tried paint and word but the same thing happened, a pop-up saying that microsoft corp had to protect the computer and therefore shut down the program I was using. It is XP who's blocking it, I tried with Norton off and it didn't help.
I've checked for any options about it but I can't find any.Can anyone please help?

#2   Sea of Time 

• Lebron James
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Veterans

Posted 20 February 2006 - 03:22 PM

Perhaps the image is the problem, maybe someone else could give you a better answer though. It's probably not the computer, though I know that Microsoft is prone to errors.

#3   Andross 

• Disciple
    • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
      • Group: Members

Posted 21 February 2006 - 08:50 PM

You may want to try a reinstall of the printer and make sure to do a Print Test Page after completing the process. Otherwise, sounds like a screwy MS problem. I'm not quite sure what would be causing sudden program crashing like that. And I doubt it's a hardware issue.

#4   Isaac702 

• Gallant
      • PipPipPip
        • Group: Members

Posted 02 March 2006 - 06:54 AM

Try updating your computer via Winodws update and download the latest version of the driver the companys website.

Another thing how old is your printer some of the older ones are not compatible because the companys who made them never released a new driver

Page 1 of 1
        • You cannot start a new topic
        • You cannot reply to this topic