Golden Sun Syndicate Forums: Golden Sun Syndicate Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Stratagies For The Tolbi Mini-games

#1 Guest_Sir Robin_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 24 February 2006 - 08:07 AM

Alright, I will start with the Dice Game...

There really are no stratagies you just need to be very lucky. Though I occasionally get a few good rolls (ones where I make more money i.e. '2 pairs') by continually clicking the "B" button while the dice are rolling around. DO NOT take this for an official strat (strategy) it is not guaranteed to work. I'm not even sure if it does work I may have just gotten lucky <_< .

The Lucky Slots...

You trully do have to be lucky for these, but not ignorant. I would hope that on your Gameboy you have an On/Off switch. Well use it. Before you use any Game Ticket save your game so that if you get something that you don't want you can turn off your game WITHOUT saving and then restart as if you didn't have it. This is a very slow moving process but trust me some of the items are well worth doing this for. Here's a list of the items you can win. PS: Hearts, Stars, Rings, Boots, and Shirts stand for the different wheels. You'll see I didn't mention "Moons". Well moons are sort of like a wild.

The prizes include:

Hearts
------
Vial
Nut

Stars
-----
Elixir
Psy Crystal

Rings
-----
Sleep Ring
War Ring
Adept Ring

Shirts
------
Running Shirt
Silk Shirt
Mythril Shirt

Boots
-----
Fur Boots
Quick Boots
Hyper Boots

The Tolbi Springs...

The same strat from the Lucky Wheels also applies to this mini-game. Although it is more important to save because you have a lot less Lucky Medals than you have Game Tickets. Lucky Medals are the only things that you can throw into the fountain and get an item (you can also through coins but the only thing you'll get back are more coins). So, here is a list of the items you can win:

Battle Gloves
Guardian Armlet
Earth Shield
Ninja Hood
Adept's Helm
Glittering Tiara
Kimono
****tail Dress
Spirit Armor
Assassin Blade
Burning Axe
Grievous Mace
Potion
Psy Crystal
Water of Life
------------------
I do not know where in the fountain the Lucky Medal needs to land to win these items. Nor do I know the precentage of actually winning these items if you land in the right spot. That is what I leave up to you guys.

#2   Toasty64 

• Berserker
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Interests:VIDEO GAMES, food, computers, cartoons,anime, and FOOD. <br />And Pie, pie is good, verrrryyyy good..........did I mention pie?

Posted 10 March 2006 - 02:30 AM

Actually, there's a strategy for the springs, I get it in the center EVERY time. It's really just the timeing. If you don't hit any crabs, turtles, etc., it will land in the middle. It's all about timeing.

Page 1 of 1
    • You cannot start a new topic
    • You cannot reply to this topic