#1 Guest_SOAD_Soldier_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 28 March 2006 - 07:28 AM

Ok guys sorry if i seem like a pest but i need some more help
I allready made it to Venus light house and faught Saturdos and merdani
beat them in their first form but the dragon always beats me miserably
so i thought id go back grow some levels and get some Djinn i missed
i cant get one though
The Earth Djinn that is in Kolima behind a fence and theres a ladder in the upper right corner
me sad again...

#2   TheEnglishman 

• Master Adept
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Veterans
    • AKA Me111

Posted 28 March 2006 - 09:29 AM

To get the djinn you need to go into the back of the house. You should be able to go in and get to the fenced area from there.

#3   Saturos S. 

• Master Adept
      • Interests:Nom nom nom. Cookies.

Posted 28 March 2006 - 11:58 AM

And follow the tunnel and talk to the Djinn, there will be no battle.
      I would suggest getting all the Djinni before even trying to beat the game, it makes you feel complete ^_^.

#4   Toasty64 

• Berserker
      • PipPipPipPipPipPip
        • Group: Members
        • Interests:VIDEO GAMES, food, computers, cartoons,anime, and FOOD. <br />And Pie, pie is good, verrrryyyy good..........did I mention pie?

Posted 29 March 2006 - 11:22 PM

Not to mention if you transfer data, it's best to have all the dijini. Also, did you get the Gaia Blade in venus lighthouse? Cause it's the best in the game.

You might wan't to be at least at level 30-35 before fighting them. I was actually at lvl 30 when I beat them and it was easy. I recomend that you go into battle with all dijini set, not on standby. That way you will be at full power when fighting them. Take out Menardi first, then Saturous, but use little or no dijini, you want to be at full power when fighting the dragon. When you get to the Fusion Dragon, have Ivan use high impact every turn for four or five turns, or until your party's attack doesn't go up any more, then use resist every turn for four turns. For the first round, have everyone but Ivan (because he's using high impact) use a defense boosting dijini. Don't get that mixed up with the protective walls, you need those for emegencies. After that, have Isaac & Garet use dijini, and every other tturn have garet use protect, but don't have more than 3 venus dijini on standby for Isaac or Mia. You need Isaac's revive, and Mia's wish. Have Mia use wish/wish well every turn to keep your party alive. Once Ivan has boosted your team's Attack&Resistance to the max, have him use dijini, four of them, then summon Thor. Do the same once Garet has four dijini ready to summon.Try to summon Thor & Meteor as much as possible since they are the only ones who can use dijini without loosing key psyenergies like wish or revive. Also, use stat boosting dijini over attacking dijini, unless that certain dijini would not be affective.

That's probably alot to take in, and confusing, but it made the battle easier for me.

#5   Split Infinity 

• Nebuchadnezzar
          • Interests:.5% per annum.
          • AKA Spam King

Posted 31 March 2006 - 04:38 AM

This isn't about beating the final boss, he just wanted to know how to get that djinni. Besides, that question's already been answered, this topic should be closed by now.

Page 1 of 1
          • You cannot start a new topic
          • You cannot reply to this topic