Golden Sun Syndicate Forums: Golden Sun Syndicate Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Burst

#1 Guest_SOAD_Soldier_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 03 April 2006 - 03:05 PM

hello guys dont mean to be a bother but i was just replaying GS the lost age ( havent played it in about 2 years) can anyone help me remember where the burst gem is, I know is in some tower walled "thunderia tower" or somthing like that but where is this tower
am i right or is it somthing completly diferent?
thanks for the help

#2   Platinum Sun 

• Disciple
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Veterans
    • Interests:Fire, RPGs (the playable kind too), dragon lore, computer games, political satire, watching all you puny mortal humans run around like rats in a maze.

Posted 03 April 2006 - 05:16 PM

It's on the continent of Tundaria. (But I suppose that if you knew where that was you wouldn't be asking) It's the icy continent at the southern edge of the map. Sail to the beach at the east side of Tudaria and disembark there. Make sure you characters are healed and well supplied for a long journey. (Oh, and you'll need parch too) That "long journey" is walikng West across the entire friggin' continent to the tower. No real tough random encounter enemies, but bring some sacred feathers, or use avoid to speed things along. Don't forget the Jupiter Djinni in the clearing to the south of the tower. Happy hunting!

#3   Mars Djinni 

• Master Adept
    • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
      • Group: Members
      • Interests:Martial Arts:<br />- Weapons (Bo staff :D)<br />- Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Filipino styles<br /><br />Video Games: <br />Fire Emblem, Zelda, Megaman, Super Smash Bros., Age of Empires/Mythology, Final Fantasy, etc.<br /><br />Movies, Web Design, Foruming-ing-ing, Sprites and Digital Art, Drawing, Writing, Anime, etc.

Posted 03 April 2006 - 05:39 PM

It's in the continent of Tundaria, yes. It's the southernmost continent, sort of like Antarctica. There's a light blue tower there. That should be where it is. Try your best to go through the tower and you'll coem across it. You'll aslo find a Mars Djinni if I am correct, as well as the final Prong for the Trident at the top.

#4   FusionDragon28 

• Gallant
      • PipPipPip
        • Group: Members
        • Interests:Anime, Manga, Video Games, Cosplay, Conventions

Posted 03 April 2006 - 08:47 PM

But don't forget you need the Parch Psynergy to even explore the inner chambers of the tower.

FD28

#5   Platinum Sun 

• Disciple
        • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
          • Group: Veterans
          • Interests:Fire, RPGs (the playable kind too), dragon lore, computer games, political satire, watching all you puny mortal humans run around like rats in a maze.

Posted 04 April 2006 - 04:41 PM

Totally said that already. Pay a little more attention dude.

Page 1 of 1
          • You cannot start a new topic
          • You cannot reply to this topic