• You cannot reply to this topic

Autobiography

#1   Eugine 

• Master Adept
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Veterans
    • AKA YouTube Dude

Posted 10 April 2006 - 01:30 PM

This is like the GSS *official* blog. Post what's going on in your life which might be interesting so people can discus it.

Anyway here's a boring start:
    Today my Geography teacher made me redo my Geography Project because I had some errors in it. I had to go home, fix it and return to school to give it to her. Atleast she payed my bus credit :P

#2   Platinum Sun 

• Disciple
    • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
      • Interests:Fire, RPGs (the playable kind too), dragon lore, computer games, political satire, watching all you puny mortal humans run around like rats in a maze.

Posted 10 April 2006 - 02:04 PM

Cool, a dartboard where we can post random details about our miserable, useless existances! I'll go along with it.
      This morning I woke up at 2 AM and figured this out:
      The Alphabet, and Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star have the same melody! It's a conspiracy! Go tell all your friends and expose this corruption to the world before it's too late!
      Wow, I feel much better.

#3   Yuki 

• Master Adept
      • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
        • Group: Members
        • AKA Love_Guardian_Yuki, Zimmy

Posted 10 April 2006 - 02:14 PM

XD yes I already knew that PS o.O

Um. I woke up at 6, fell asleep again, and woke up again at 9. Only to go back to sleep and wake up at 10. Yay for Yuki's sleep patterns!

#4   Platinum Sun 

• Disciple
        • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
          • Interests:Fire, RPGs (the playable kind too), dragon lore, computer games, political satire, watching all you puny mortal humans run around like rats in a maze.

Posted 10 April 2006 - 02:21 PM

Grrrr. People that already know that are totally killing my groundbreaking news buzz. I told people that at shcool today. The ones that knew totally ticked me off. Some the people that didn't know just stared in disbelief for the longest time, or tried to prove me wrong, and a host of other things. It was so fun to watch people drop everything to try and wrap their minds around this. Two of my friends sung the two songs simeltaneously just to test the theory. They were stunned when they heard themselves.

Page 1 of 1
          • You cannot start a new topic
          • You cannot reply to this topic