Golden Sun Syndicate Forums: Golden Sun Syndicate Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Re-data Transfer

#1 Guest_Grainger_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 24 May 2006 - 10:00 AM

Before starting Lost Ages I completed the data transfer by typing in a password from another website.

However, now that I have gotten to the Jupiter lighthouse and the other part has joined me I notice that the new party is missing the lifting gem.

Is there a way to get the lifting gem again? If not, can I re-do the data transfer and start again from the Jupiter lighthouse?
I don't want to have to re-transfer the data and restart GS2 from the beginning again.

#2   Golden Sun Master 

• Knight
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Interests:Guitar, Golden Sun

Posted 24 May 2006 - 04:30 PM

Well, if you saved before you went to Jupiter Lighthouse then yes, you can. If you have saved anytime AFTER you got Isaac to join you then you're out of luck.

If you want to update again, just click 'Update' on the far right of the main menu at the beginning when you turn it on. Then you can re-type a password. Either this, or said password never had the Lifting Gem to begin with (you can't trust ones people post up, you never know what's really in them unless it's your own password).

#3   Toasty 

• The toast in your toaster
    • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
      • Group: Veterans
      • Interests:Parkour, Martial Arts, Music, Network Administration,
      • AKA The toast in the toaster in your kitchen.

Posted 24 May 2006 - 05:44 PM

There's a password creation program somewhere around here if you want it. It's great for if you want to boost up your new character's (Isaac and co.) stats. It's also good for weapons ( I have two Sol Blades :) ) And the only time you can enter a password, or update, is BEFORE Isaac joins your party. Afterwards, you'll have to restart your game.

Page 1 of 1
      • You cannot start a new topic
      • You cannot reply to this topic