Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

State Of Origin QLD vs. NSW - Aussie stuff

#1   -Edge- 

• Squire
  • Pip
    • Group: Members
    • Interests:Football, Chicks and Football------> the real football, the world game<br /><br />Hobbies...right..let me think, there's football, football, oh oh and football, jets, chicks and football....and I go shootin' time to time with my cousin's .303 Winchester :D....<br /><br />And one day I'm goin' to own a Plymouth Cuda, like Joe Rogan's...jks jks what am I saying, a Lambo..yeah that's more logical :D...

Posted 06 July 2006 - 12:36 AM

Anyone catch the last game of the 2006 series, we've waited 4 years...but, QUEENSLANDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!....16-14 baby, how do you like that '****roaches', and one of your tries should've been disallowed...(btw this is Rugby, apparantly it got aired in the UK and some parts of America and Europe <_<...

Topic Moved. - MD

This post has been edited by Mars Djinni: 07 July 2006 - 05:25 PM

#2   My Best Wishes 

• Master Adept
    • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
      • Group: Veterans
      • AKA watch

Posted 06 July 2006 - 12:39 AM

1. This should be in Entertainment.
      2. I HATE RUGBY!!!!!! Stop stealing fans from AFL sydney and queensland. Let Soccer and AFL take their places! <_<

All that aside, good game. Shocking umpiring though.

#3   Bexie 

• Gallant
      • PipPipPip
        • Interests:... Stuff?

Posted 07 July 2006 - 04:52 PM

Ahhh, rugby. I love rugby. It's not like American football. Which is basically rugby for sissies. xD

I didn't see that match, tho. I didn't know it was aired here.

But yeah, rugby. Watched the Six Nations earlier in the year. IRELAND WON. I was happy. Seeing as I'm part Irish.

But who won the last Rugby World Cup? OH YEAH. It was England. We beat you Aussies. xD *isshot*

#4   -Edge- 

• Squire
        • Pip
          • Interests:Football, Chicks and Football------> the real football, the world game<br /><br />Hobbies...right..let me think, there's football, football, oh oh and football, jets, chicks and football....and I go shootin' time to time with my cousin's .303 Winchester :D....<br /><br />And one day I'm goin' to own a Plymouth Cuda, like Joe Rogan's...jks jks what am I saying, a Lambo..yeah that's more logical :D...

Posted 07 July 2006 - 09:00 PM

View Postwatch, on Jul 6 2006, 04:39 PM, said:

1. This should be in Entertainment.
          2. I HATE RUGBY!!!!!! Stop stealing fans from AFL sydney and queensland. Let Soccer and AFL take their places! <_<

All that aside, good game. Shocking umpiring though.

Man I watch everything...football, AFL and Rugby...alas...the Bombers (that's who I barrack for)...suck this year...we need Lloyd B)...

But who won the last Rugby World Cup? OH YEAH. It was England. We beat you Aussies. xD *isshot*

We beat you twice this year in a test match without several of our key players :lol:....

#5   FlamingDuck 

• Disciple
          • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
            • Interests:Drums, Guitar Hero, pretending to play guitar, getting awesome at the one song I know how to play on bass, school(yeah, I'm such a loser) music, mohney, etc.<br /><br />I suppose I'll give you an abbreviated list of bands that I like:<br />Relient K<br />Switchfoot<br />Guster<br />Angels and Airwaves<br />Arcade Fire<br />Porcupine Tree<br />Weezer<br />Mae<br /><br />It's sorta a weird mix of mainstream and not so mainstream.<br />I like a lot of single songs too...<br /><br />Bands I need to look at:<br />Plastic Constellations<br />Cauterize<br />Patent Pending<br />And a bunch of local bands that you'll probably never hear of.<br /><br />Pandora rocks.<br /><br />I'm running out of things to say here.<br /><br />Perhaps I like duct tape?<br /><br />Yeah. This likely won't be touched for another year when my tastes have completely changed.<br />

Posted 08 July 2006 - 08:04 AM

I've only seen one Rugby game, nad it was in Canada. It looks a lot more interesting than football. I think it was Canada vs. Some country in the midde of an ocean. One of the tropical ones. Canada was getting killllled.

Page 1 of 1
            • You cannot start a new topic
            • You cannot reply to this topic