Golden Sun Syndicate Forums: Golden Sun Syndicate Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Full Spectrum Warrior: Ten Hammers For Xbox.

#1   Lemontime 

• Disciple
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Veterans
    • AKA sibsag, Lemontime

Posted 13 July 2006 - 01:19 AM

Full Spectrum Warrior is a Strategy Action game made by THQ and Pandemic for the US Army. The game is based around two squads. Alpha and Bravo, you play both teams. Fighting against.. Enemies.
    I picked up this game today and it's great fun. It has a very steep learning curve.
    The game is also available on PS2 and PC.
    This topic won't take off seeing as this forums full of nintendo fanboys, but anyway. Discuss!

You didn't need to double post. - MD

This post has been edited by Mars Djinni: 14 July 2006 - 01:00 PM

#2   Nemphtis 

• Master Adept
    • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
      • Interests:Video Games & Hentai
      • AKA Anubis or Anu-chan

Posted 21 July 2006 - 12:25 PM

I enjoyed the original game for the Xbox, but I havn't and will not be playing the sequel because the Xbox is dead now, it's time for the 360 to shine in its place. But yeah, FSW has always been a nice RTS game and the only problem I found with the original was the fact that the music got boring after a while and the locale was always the same. I remember I wrote a review for GamingVortex about this game.

#3   Someone Else 

• High Sheriff
        • Group: Moderator
        • AKA Wind Dude (WD)

Posted 21 July 2006 - 05:35 PM

View Postsibsag, on Jul 13 2006, 02:19 AM, said:

This topic won't take off seeing as this forums full of nintendo fanboys
        [/hypocrite]

rofl.

This extra sentence makes this post look more constructive. But anyhoo, RTS games never seem to shine so well on consoles, mostly due to controls.

#4   Nemphtis 

• Master Adept
          • Interests:Video Games & Hentai
          • AKA Anubis or Anu-chan

Posted 21 July 2006 - 07:49 PM

That's what made FSW so good, it was an RTS made for the console and the controls were good to the point where you'd rather want to use a joypad instead of a mouse and keyboard. This wasn't an overhead RTS you see, it felt like a third person shooter but was all about RTS.

As for Sibsaq's comments, you can call him a hypocrite but you know it's true. This topic won't take off and everyone already knew that before it was even made.

#5   Blink 

• Disciple
          • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
            • Group: Members
            • Interests:Video games, RPGs, Flight Sims, Art, Super Smash Bros, Zelda, Golden Sun...<br /><br />omg this used to be mah sig.<br />[url=http://www.gameroom.com/blinkcomic]<br />[img]http://www.get--a--life.com/OTHER/blinkstale.jpg[/img]<br />[/url][url=http://www.get--a--life.com/POLKA/polkaindex.html]<br />[img]http://www.get--a--life.com/IMG/polkabanner8.gif[/img]<br />[/url]&lt;&lt;--Click!

Posted 22 July 2006 - 09:51 AM

I don't understand the negativity. Anubis, your GRAW topic took off just fine, I mean it wasn't a hit topic, but it certainly made a good dozen posts or so. But because sibsag seems to be being an arse about it, I find no reason to contribute to this topic.

#6   Nemphtis 

• Master Adept
              • Interests:Video Games &amp; Hentai
              • AKA Anubis or Anu-chan

Posted 22 July 2006 - 11:52 AM

The GRAW topic was underated for a title which scores over 90% on GameRankings. I mean if the second best game on the 360 can't even make much of an impact, then clearly there's no hope for anyone to discuss anything but Nintendo products here.

Page 1 of 1
              • You cannot start a new topic
              • You cannot reply to this topic