• You cannot reply to this topic

Your Town

#1   Someone Else 

• High Sheriff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Moderator
    • AKA Wind Dude (WD)

Posted 16 July 2006 - 07:42 PM

Talk about the town that you live in! You don't need to actually name the town you live in.

My town is clean and nice-looking but unfortunately there's not much here. Quite boring actually. We have a few cool little shopping centers and a decent sized park, but you can't go shopping everyday and parks are... bleah.

#2   Platinum Sun 

• Disciple
    • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
      • Group: Veterans
      • Interests:Fire, RPGs (the playable kind too), dragon lore, computer games, political satire, watching all you puny mortal humans run around like rats in a maze.

Posted 16 July 2006 - 08:02 PM

I call you lucky. I don't have any "shopping centers" in my town. We didn't have a gas station until a few years ago. There's probably one place in town that can be called a "store." There's a park, but it's more-or-less empty. And people vandalize it all the time.
      I'm not Afraid to say the name of my town. Heck I could give you my full postal adress without fear. Enter it into MapQuest and it would be like WTFX Springwater? Go ahead, find springwater on a map, I dare you.

#3   Toasty 

• The toast in your toaster
        • Interests:Parkour, Martial Arts, Music, Network Administration,
        • AKA The toast in the toaster in your kitchen.

Posted 16 July 2006 - 08:07 PM

I live in a fairly small town ( 12 or 16 thousand people ), and there's not a whole lot to do, but we have been growing a lot lately, and we have a Game Stop :P . And if they make a SeaTac 2 ( Seattle Tacoma International Airport ) here, then we might even get a mall. If they do make a Sea Tac 2 were the most likely candidate ( we have one of the longest landing strips in the state. It's even an emergency landing strip for the Space Shuttle.)

I live in Moses Lake Washington.

#4   Someone Else 

• High Sheriff
          • AKA Wind Dude (WD)

Posted 16 July 2006 - 08:11 PM

View PostPlatinum Sun, on Jul 16 2006, 09:02 PM, said:

I call you lucky. I don't have any "shopping centers" in my town. We didn't have a gas station until a few years ago. There's probably one place in town that can be called a "store." There's a park, but it's more-or-less empty. And people vandalize it all the time.
          I'm not Afraid to say the name of my town. Heck I could give you my full postal adress without fear. Enter it into MapQuest and it would be like WTFX Springwater? Go ahead, find springwater on a map, I dare you.
          Didn't you say that you had like 60 people in your town?

I'd love to live in a town where everybody knows everybody. Then no ones a stranger to anybody.

#5   Split Infinity 

• Nebuchadnezzar
            • Interests:.5% per annum.
            • AKA Spam King

Posted 16 July 2006 - 09:14 PM

It's a sort of Australian tradition to poke fun at Melbourne's weather. It's not that bad actually, at least we get more water than some remote towns in the middle of the outback.

#6   Platinum Sun 

• Disciple
              • Interests:Fire, RPGs (the playable kind too), dragon lore, computer games, political satire, watching all you puny mortal humans run around like rats in a maze.

Posted 16 July 2006 - 09:32 PM

View PostWind Dude, on Jul 16 2006, 10:11 PM, said:

Didn't you say that you had like 60 people in your town?

I'd love to live in a town where everybody knows everybody. Then no ones a stranger to anybody.

I suppose I didn't think of its advantages... Other than vandalism, there's no crime at all. No one would get away with it because someone would see you that knew you by name. Makes me feel kind of safe that there's no one out there I don't know personally.

#7   Yuki 

• Master Adept
                • Group: Members
                • AKA Love_Guardian_Yuki, Zimmy

Posted 16 July 2006 - 09:52 PM

My town is Asian Central.
                ._.

So many filippinos =D
                Um...well, our parks are disgusting and our shopping centers are nice [except for the mall nearest my house].
                I live in a remotely good area. But once you leave my area you get into gang areas.
                Alot of diverse asian people live in my town. And it's good to see all the different things. And I live by a Japanese Shrine [lucky me n.n].

x.x My town is blaaaahh.

#8   Elliott 

• Cool
                  • Interests:Metal, philosophy, percussion, literature, writing, theology, personal fitness, live music, tattoos.
                  • AKA Agatio

Posted 16 July 2006 - 09:53 PM

Mine is a pretty quiet little suburb mostly populated by Dutch Christians (there's about 5 churches here and it's a pretty small place). But the bus stop is only a 5 minute walk away and that gets you to a train station in about 10 minutes which can take you to a pretty big shopping centre or the city. So it's isolated while at the same time having easy access to wherever you need to be.

#9   Golden Legacy 

• Can't touch this.
                    • Group: Admin

Posted 16 July 2006 - 11:32 PM

Very similar to my locale, actually. I live in a nice suburban area (though technically still part of the city). Within walking distance of my home is also a bus stop, and transfering to a subway takes you into the heart of Manhattan, which is really the center of the entire city.

As a side note, I commute there to my school. It's a pretty interesting way to live during the school days, when at home I'm in a relaxed, suburban area, but when I travel to school, it's right near the bustling urban area.

#10   PDM 

• Disciple
                      • AKA lifeform288

Posted 17 July 2006 - 12:13 AM

I live in vancouver, but I live on a native reservation, being native myself. There's about 300 people, but everyone knows each other. There's plenty of vandalism, but meh.

#11   Lemontime 

• Disciple
                        • AKA sibsag, Lemontime

Posted 17 July 2006 - 12:22 AM

I live in Sydney.
                        The largest (I think), Best city in Australia.
                        I live down the rode from a Train station and down the road from about 4 bus stops.
                        I'm in prime location to get to anything I need to get to.
                        About a 10 minute bus ride to one of the largest shopping centres in the city.
                        About a 20 minute train ride to the city. And the city has everything.
                        And I mean everything.
                        You name it, it's got it.
                        It has two or three EB games within the space of a few blocks.
                        I live my city.
                        Hah.
                        Take that all of you country town peepzels.
                        Mwahaha!

#12   TheEnglishman 

• Master Adept
                          • AKA Me111

Posted 17 July 2006 - 09:44 AM

My town is quite small and not really that exciting. It's called Bromsgrove. It's not too far from Birmingham which is more exciting than Bromsgrove which, as I have already said, is not terribly exciting. It's an ok place to live as long as you stay away from the chav-infested section known as Charford.
                          One exciting thing for Bromsgrove happened when England played Trinidad and Tobago. They showed the crowd and some supporters had a large flag with Bromsgrove on it.
                          Has something like this ever happened to your town, if you live in a smaller place?

#13   Sea of Time 

• Lebron James

Posted 17 July 2006 - 11:09 AM

Winnipeg is a pretty boring town, but once you realize that you don't have it so bad, it's a nice place. We're expanding to compete for tourism with other, larger Canadian cities. It's dead cold in the winter, but we have warm summers. I live in the suburbs, we have a population of about half a million. Our neighborhood is quiet, and mostly well-behaved. That's all I can think of to say right now...

#14   Mars Djinni 

• Master Adept
                              • Interests:Martial Arts:<br />- Weapons (Bo staff :D)<br />- Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Filipino styles<br /><br />Video Games: <br />Fire Emblem, Zelda, Megaman, Super Smash Bros., Age of Empires/Mythology, Final Fantasy, etc.<br /><br />Movies, Web Design, Foruming-ing-ing, Sprites and Digital Art, Drawing, Writing, Anime, etc.

Posted 17 July 2006 - 12:16 PM

View PostLove_Guardian_Yuki, on Jul 16 2006, 08:52 PM, said:

My town is Asian Central.
                              ._.

So many filippinos =D

So is Richmond, BC. There's at least one filipino everywhere I go (besides myself, obviously ;))

View PostSea_of_Time, on Jul 17 2006, 10:09 AM, said:

Winnipeg is a pretty boring town, but once you realize that you don't have it so bad, it's a nice place. We're expanding to compete for tourism with other, larger Canadian cities. It's dead cold in the winter, but we have warm summers. I live in the suburbs, we have a population of about half a million. Our neighborhood is quiet, and mostly well-behaved. That's all I can think of to say right now...

Vancouver's getting all the attention >_>

I actually live in Richmond, but go to school in Vancouver. 'Bout 15-30 drive/Bus ride, so it's not too bad. I live right by a French-Immersion school so there's a lot of busy stuff going on outside summer. Quite relaxing on my side, really. I go biking a lot, sepecially near the boardwalk and fishing village. I know quite a lot of people because of my involvement with the Community Centers (Instructor of Sport-Art TaeKwonDo Canada) And oh yeah, like I said before, Lotsa Asians. Pretty nice girls on my side, too :P

Oh, and the malls and shopping centers are nice, lots of variety in culture. The people are real nice, as is my neighbourhood. My relatives leave in and around my area, so it's easy to get together. Overall great palce if you ask me.

Wiki Entry

#15   Split Infinity 

• Nebuchadnezzar
                                • Interests:.5% per annum.
                                • AKA Spam King

Posted 17 July 2006 - 12:18 PM

Our Mayor (of Melbourne, duh) is this Asian guy called John So, and for some reason everyone loves him. They even made a song about him. 'John So, he's my bro!'. Rofl.

#16   Toasty 

Posted 17 July 2006 - 03:52 PM

We get the weirdest weather around here. Sometimes it will rain on half the city, sometimes it will rain really hard for a minute, then go back to direct sunshine. And in the winter, it either barely snows at all, or your walking in a foot of it every day. But our town's pretty nice. we've got a major shopping place that has two mini strip malls, a Wal-Mart, and a Big 5. We also have a few other places scattered throughout the city, but what I find weird, is that we have three Subways, all within a mile or less of each other.

#17   Someone Else 

• High Sheriff
                                    • Location:Sitting on a fence and drinking root beer
                                    • AKA Wind Dude (WD)

Posted 17 July 2006 - 07:19 PM

My towns got no place interesting to walk around other than the park. And I NEVER feel like walking in a place that actually is made primarily for being a place to walk in! Don't question.

Yeah my place is a suburb. And- wow check this out, this is some neat stuff. Check out my town's Wiki:

http://en.wikipedia....ont,_California

Actress Julie Pinson was born in Fremont. Olympic skater Kristi Yamaguchi grew up in Fremont as did Baseball Hall of Fame pitcher Dennis Eckersley (Eckersley was a 1972 graduate of Washington High School). Rap star and Christian minister M.C. Hammer, lived in Fremont during his prime as a music legend, during which such hits as "Can't Touch This" and "2 Legit to Quit" were well known. On the other end of Hip Hop's political spectrum, Emcee Lynx grew up in the Irvington district of Fremont.

Home to 210,158 people as of 2005 census, Fremont is the fourth most populous city in the Bay Area. Due in large measure to immigration by refugees fleeing the Afghan Taliban and its reign of terror during the 1990s, Fremont had the largest Afghan population in the United States in 2001 and still has a large Afghan population today. The diverse city demographics includes many Asian ethnic groups, including Indians, Chinese, Taiwanese, and other Asian groups, concentrated most heavily in the Mission San Jose District.

#18   TheEnglishman 

• Master Adept
                                      • AKA Me111

Posted 18 July 2006 - 01:06 AM

Bromsgrove's entry, if you're desperate to read it.
                                      http://en.wikipedia....wiki/Bromsgrove
                                      I was surprised they even had one.

#19   PDM 

• Disciple
                                        • AKA lifeform288

Posted 18 July 2006 - 06:16 AM

View PostMars Djinni, on Jul 17 2006, 01:16 PM, said:

So is Richmond, BC. There's at least one filipino everywhere I go (besides myself, obviously ;))
                                        Vancouver's getting all the attention >_>

I actually live in Richmond, but go to school in Vancouver. 'Bout 15-30 drive/Bus ride, so it's not too bad. I live right by a French-Immersion school so there's a lot of busy stuff going on outside summer. Quite relaxing on my side, really. I go biking a lot, sepecially near the boardwalk and fishing village. I know quite a lot of people because of my involvement with the Community Centers (Instructor of Sport-Art TaeKwonDo Canada) And oh yeah, like I said before, Lotsa Asians. Pretty nice girls on my side, too :P

Oh, and the malls and shopping centers are nice, lots of variety in culture. The people are real nice, as is my neighbourhood. My relatives leave in and around my area, so it's easy to get together. Overall great palce if you ask me.

Wiki Entry

Yes. The lower-mainland is crazy. There's like, a bridge from CHINA TOWN!!!!! to India.

I live in Vancouver (<3 No exact race infestation here), have another house in Richmond, and A barn in 'india.'

Fun fun.

#20   Toasty 

• Location:The toaster in your kitchen.

Posted 18 July 2006 - 02:39 PM

http://en.wikipedia....wiki/Moses_Lake

We have one of the Largest airstrips in the country. Oh, and not many teens here like the new name for "Adventure Park" Which was a place kind of like Chuky Cheeses, but a lot more mature.

#21   TheEnglishman 

• Master Adept
                                            • AKA Me111

Posted 18 July 2006 - 02:43 PM

Interesting. I hadn't thought that the name for your town was from a Native American Chief. I thought it might have been to do with Moses from the Bible. You learn something everyday.
                                            Interesting fact about my town: The gates outside Buckingham Palace come from Bromsgrove. I'm sure someone said the man who invented buttons came from Bromsgrove but I'm not sure on that one.

#22   PDM 

• Disciple
                                              • AKA lifeform288

Posted 18 July 2006 - 08:35 PM

http://en.wikipedia....ritish_Columbia
                                              http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Musqueam

My cousin is one of the only people that is fluent in the language on the reservation. If you were bothered you could knock on every door on the reservation and find me. There aren't many. Don't do it. :P

#23   Lemontime 

• Disciple
                                                • AKA sibsag, Lemontime

Posted 19 July 2006 - 01:39 AM

My Cities Wiki:
                                                http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sydney

You're all soooo jealous.

#24   Sea of Time 

• Lebron James

Posted 19 July 2006 - 09:37 AM

Our country has the biggest mall in the world!

As for malls close to home, I can walk to one with about two hundred stores over a large space. So, it's not hard to throw away money.

#25   TheEnglishman 

• Master Adept
                                                    • AKA Me111

Posted 19 July 2006 - 09:53 AM

Bromsgrove doesn't have a proper games sho anywhere. On the plus side there are three bakeries, which was good when I was on Work Experience and I was hungry.

#26   Bexie 

• Gallant
                                                    • PipPipPip
                                                      • Location:Ipswich, England.
                                                      • Interests:... Stuff?

Posted 21 July 2006 - 04:38 PM

I live here.

There's, uh, a cinema... and a skate park... and some parks... and... uh... an HMV and a Dixons and other shops like that... and uh... oh yeah, there's our only decent swimming pool, called Crown Pools. Princess Diana opened it. About the only interesting person that's ever some to Ipswich. Although the Queen apparantly did visit a couple of years ago, but I never heard nothing.

And uh. That's about it. Boring place.

#27   TheEnglishman 

• Master Adept
                                                        • AKA Me111

Posted 22 July 2006 - 02:29 AM

Your description of Ipswich reminds me so much of Bromsgrove, except that our Dixons has gone. Hell Bromsgrove has no good shops at all. :agitated:

#28   Nemphtis 

• Master Adept
                                                          • Joined: 28-January 04
                                                          • Interests:Video Games &amp; Hentai
                                                          • AKA Anubis or Anu-chan

Posted 22 July 2006 - 05:05 AM

I live in London, it's the best city in the world and the rest of England is an inconsequential piece of sh*t compared to our capital city.

#29   Bexie 

• Gallant
                                                          • PipPipPip

Posted 22 July 2006 - 05:30 AM

View PostMe111, on Jul 22 2006, 09:29 AM, said:

Your description of Ipswich reminds me so much of Bromsgrove, except that our Dixons has gone. Hell Bromsgrove has no good shops at all. :agitated:

I just remembered our Dixons is gone, too. It's now a Currys.

#30   TheEnglishman 

• Master Adept
                                                              • Joined: 06-April 05
                                                              • AKA Me111

Posted 22 July 2006 - 09:38 AM

View PostAnubis, on Jul 22 2006, 12:05 PM, said:

I live in London, it's the best city in the world and the rest of England is an inconsequential piece of sh*t compared to our capital city.

I want to argue with that I really do, but it's pretty much true. If you asked someone from another country to name an English town or city, they would definietly say London. I guess the rest of us are just left out. :agitated:
                                                              The midlands isn't that great though.

#31   Bexie 

• Gallant
                                                              • PipPipPip
                                                                • Joined: 24-May 06

Posted 22 July 2006 - 09:48 AM

Yeah, London's the only one people know.

Also, American's can't pronounce most English town names. No offence to the Americans here. But every American who've I've heard saying "Birmingham" or "Portsmouth" have said them WRONG. And that's only two of the places they can pronounce. My mum's best friend had an American boyfriend years ago, too... another one he couldn't say was Norwich. DRIVES ME NUTS.

#32   TheEnglishman 

• Master Adept
                                                                  • Posts: 9,159
                                                                  • AKA Me111

Posted 22 July 2006 - 09:55 AM

Well it's just something you have to put up with. When I went to London a few weeks ago, I nearly went insane listening to these kids from America who were talking about London. I wanted to run up to them and yell 'You're saying it wrong!'
                                                                  That's one thing that's good about my town, they're aren't loads of people from different countries. Now don't get me wrong, I have nothing against people from other countries, (well.. maybe not Americans. Joking! :agitated: ) but when you go into places like Birmingham where there are more people from other countries than British people, you start to wonder if it's become some sort of international meeting place. It just feels less like your home country. I would go into a long rant about how this has effected the Premiership but this isn't the topic to do so.

#33   Sea of Time 

• Lebron James
                                                                    • Posts: 10,366
                                                                    • Joined: 04-October 04
                                                                    • Gender:Male
                                                                    • Location:Winnipeg, MB

Posted 22 July 2006 - 03:51 PM

View PostMe111, on Jul 22 2006, 10:55 AM, said:

That's one thing that's good about my town, they're aren't loads of people from different countries.

I'll try to be nice if I ever come to Britain. :agitated:
                                                                    I always get Scotland confused with Ireland too. But I try my best to pretend I know a lot about people's countries so that they don't get pissed off with me for being ignorant.

#34   FlamingDuck 

• Disciple
                                                                      • Posts: 2,013
                                                                      • Joined: 27-May 06
                                                                      • Location:Your local pharmacist
                                                                      • Interests:Drums, Guitar Hero, pretending to play guitar, getting awesome at the one song I know how to play on bass, school(yeah, I'm such a loser) music, mohney, etc.<br /><br />I suppose I'll give you an abbreviated list of bands that I like:<br />Relient K<br />Switchfoot<br />Guster<br />Angels and Airwaves<br />Arcade Fire<br />Porcupine Tree<br />Weezer<br />Mae<br /><br />It's sorta a weird mix of mainstream and not so mainstream.<br />I like a lot of single songs too...<br /><br />Bands I need to look at:<br />Plastic Constellations<br />Cauterize<br />Patent Pending<br />And a bunch of local bands that you'll probably never hear of.<br /><br />Pandora rocks.<br /><br />I'm running out of things to say here.<br /><br />Perhaps I like duct tape?<br /><br />Yeah. This likely won't be touched for another year when my tastes have completely changed.<br />

Posted 25 July 2006 - 11:24 AM

My town doesn't really have any "limits", its just the random area in between a couple of other towns. We've got a shopping center...and a library. And a tiny park. Meh...

#35   Bexie 

• Gallant
                                                                      • PipPipPip
                                                                        • Posts: 196
                                                                        • Joined: 24-May 06

Posted 25 July 2006 - 12:00 PM

View PostSea_of_Time, on Jul 22 2006, 10:51 PM, said:

I'll try to be nice if I ever come to Britain. ;)
                                                                        I always get Scotland confused with Ireland too. But I try my best to pretend I know a lot about people's countries so that they don't get pissed off with me for being ignorant.

How can you confuse Scotland with Ireland? Ireland's the island to the west of England, Scotland and Wales. Scotland's the bit at the top, just above England. x3

#36   Someone Else 

• High Sheriff
                                                                          • Posts: 11,988
                                                                          • Joined: 21-July 04
                                                                          • Location:Sitting on a fence and drinking root beer
                                                                          • AKA Wind Dude (WD)

Posted 25 July 2006 - 01:03 PM

View PostMe111, on Jul 22 2006, 10:55 AM, said:

Well it's just something you have to put up with. When I went to London a few weeks ago, I nearly went insane listening to these kids from America who were talking about London. I wanted to run up to them and yell 'You're saying it wrong!'
                                                                          Dude, there's different accents in America. Are you sure they weren't Southerners? Southerners pronounce things wrong, even in their own country. =P

They probably weren't Easterners, because Easterner's accents are the ones that are most familiar to the British accent.

And I don't believe they were Westerners because the Western accent has been deemed the accent with "no inflection". In fact, I once talked to my friend in Britain and he said, "Oh, yeah, no, you don't have an accent, man! Cheers." (that was exaggerated)

#37   Mindpatch 

• Berserker
                                                                          • PipPipPipPipPipPip
                                                                            • Posts: 477
                                                                            • Joined: 23-April 06
                                                                            • Location:The Netherlands, Zeeland.

Posted 29 July 2006 - 03:59 AM

My town shucks, it's boring, all we have is a playground and a grocery store. It's a place that's worse then syberea in mid-winter but without the snow. All people are severely christian reformed in this town, they start their sundays on monday and they end their sundays on sunday. (note that I have nothing against their religion, just against their sundays.) I want to move, get me out of here now.

#38   TheEnglishman 

• Master Adept
                                                                              • AKA Me111

Posted 29 July 2006 - 04:40 AM

Surely there must be some good things about your town?
                                                                              I sometimes get bored with my town, but I know that I could easily be in places a lot worse. I always try to think about that when ever things seem boring or horrible over here.

#39   Mindpatch 

• Berserker
                                                                              • PipPipPipPipPipPip
                                                                                • Posts: 477
                                                                                • Joined: 23-April 06
                                                                                • Location:The Netherlands, Zeeland.

Posted 29 July 2006 - 04:55 AM

It's ok, if you want a quiet place, but it's a fairly tiny village.

#40   Mysterious Adept 

• Lord
                                                                                • PipPipPipPip
                                                                                  • Posts: 275
                                                                                  • Joined: 03-September 04
                                                                                  • Location:USA
                                                                                  • Interests:Hello. How are you? I'm good. Am i talking to myself? well if i am DO NOT BE ALARMED! I'm like that lol

Posted 04 August 2006 - 12:20 PM

My town.. well it's interesting i guess. it's big.(compared to the other cities around the area) The only crimes that i've heard about so far are basically drug problems(like meth labs ect.) But other than that it's like a normal town ( well it's a city, but i really don't care). When the school year starts tho, things, get less... hectic, which is nice, but i would like to have something interesting happen. ( excluding the flood my city had last year)

#41   Enjealousy 

• Squire
                                                                                  • Pip
                                                                                    • Posts: 64
                                                                                    • Joined: 25-July 06
                                                                                    • Location:Canada
                                                                                    • Interests:Final Fantasy, Golden Sun, Music, Poetry, Anime, Manga, Batman

Posted 04 August 2006 - 12:30 PM

My town has too many drugs. You walk around anywhere and you can get second-hand pot smoke. Otherwise, it's pretty nice. I think someone got murdered here once.

#42   Mysterious Adept 

• Lord
                                                                                    • PipPipPipPip
                                                                                      • Posts: 275
                                                                                      • Joined: 03-September 04
                                                                                      • Location:USA
                                                                                      • Interests:Hello. How are you? I'm good. Am i talking to myself? well if i am DO NOT BE ALARMED! I'm like that lol

Posted 04 August 2006 - 12:33 PM

View PostEnjealousy, on Aug 4 2006, 01:30 PM, said:

My town has too many drugs. You walk around anywhere and you can get second-hand pot smoke. Otherwise, it's pretty nice. I think someone got murdered here once.

lol that always spices up life now doesn't it? :P

#43   TheEnglishman 

• Master Adept
                                                                                        • AKA Me111

Posted 04 August 2006 - 01:48 PM

Someone died in my town recently under 'suspicious circumstances.' Not in the area where I am though.

#44   Enjealousy 

• Squire
                                                                                        • Pip
                                                                                          • Posts: 64
                                                                                          • Joined: 25-July 06
                                                                                          • Location:Canada
                                                                                          • Interests:Final Fantasy, Golden Sun, Music, Poetry, Anime, Manga, Batman

Posted 04 August 2006 - 02:04 PM

View PostMysterious Adept, on Aug 4 2006, 01:33 PM, said:

lol that always spices up life now doesn't it? :P

Indeed.

Sorry, but you're gonna need to be a little more constructive with your posts. - MD

This post has been edited by Mars Djinni: 04 August 2006 - 02:35 PM

Page 1 of 1
                                                                                          • You cannot start a new topic
                                                                                          • You cannot reply to this topic