Golden Sun Syndicate Forums: Golden Sun Syndicate Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Prized Possessions Got anything work stealing?

#1   Split Infinity 

• Nebuchadnezzar
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Veterans
    • Interests:.5% per annum.
    • AKA Spam King

Posted 24 July 2006 - 03:35 AM

I have this one Pokemon card (and it's a real one) called the Shining Gyarados, based on the Red Gyarados in the Gold and Silver games. As well as being an awesome holo, it has a small number in the corner indicating its place in that series of cards. This number reads 65/64.

I don't know if this is a misprint, or if this card is possibly the only one ever manufactured. It still remains very precious to me for some unknown reason.

#2   TheEnglishman 

• Master Adept
      • AKA Me111

Posted 24 July 2006 - 03:41 AM

I've got this little toy dog in my room that I got the day I was born. It's looking a bit worse for wear now though.

#3   -Edge- 

• Squire
      • Pip
        • Group: Members
        • Interests:Football, Chicks and Football------> the real football, the world game<br /><br />Hobbies...right..let me think, there's football, football, oh oh and football, jets, chicks and football....and I go shootin' time to time with my cousin's .303 Winchester :D....<br /><br />And one day I'm goin' to own a Plymouth Cuda, like Joe Rogan's...jks jks what am I saying, a Lambo..yeah that's more logical :D...

Posted 24 July 2006 - 04:34 AM

Probably my signed Essendon Bombers jersey, all the players from the 2000 Premiership winning side signed it, that's right all lol, I've got no clue how much it's worth

#4   Mycarayne 

• Disciple
        • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
          • Interests:Gaming, Driving, Water sports, Karate, Magic the Gathering, Reading fantasy novels, My job (Holy crap im so glad I can say that), Lots of Music, Photography and so on.
          • AKA Memories Remain

Posted 24 July 2006 - 04:51 AM

Probably my signed Essendon Bombers jersey, all the players from the 2000 Premiership winning side signed it, that's right all lol, I've got no clue how much it's worth

Good old Collingwood forever...
          ---

My most prized possession would probably be my car, in terms of value. I need to treat it better and clean it more often though.

#5   My Best Wishes 

• Master Adept
            • AKA watch

Posted 24 July 2006 - 05:47 AM

View PostMemories Remain, on Jul 24 2006, 08:51 PM, said:

Good old Collingwood forever...

They know how to play the game...

My most prize possession would probably be my Blue Elephant soft toy (teddy). I've had it since I was born and it has huge sentimental (Sp?) value to me. I most likely sound quite lame but it means quite a bit to me.

But in terms of anything worth stealing, well quite a bit. ;)

#6   Nemphtis 

• Master Adept
              • Interests:Video Games &amp; Hentai
              • AKA Anubis or Anu-chan

Posted 24 July 2006 - 09:10 AM

Erm, my Final Fantasy, Metal Gear Solid and Zone of Enders game collections... My HDTV & 360... Anything related to gaming I hold dear to me.

#7   Mars Djinni 

• Master Adept
                • Interests:Martial Arts:<br />- Weapons (Bo staff :D)<br />- Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Filipino styles<br /><br />Video Games: <br />Fire Emblem, Zelda, Megaman, Super Smash Bros., Age of Empires/Mythology, Final Fantasy, etc.<br /><br />Movies, Web Design, Foruming-ing-ing, Sprites and Digital Art, Drawing, Writing, Anime, etc.

Posted 24 July 2006 - 10:10 AM

An Indiana Jones hat I got from Disneylad last summer. It's been my trademark ever since. ;)

#8   TheEnglishman 

• Master Adept
                  • AKA Me111

Posted 24 July 2006 - 10:19 AM

View PostMars Djinni, on Jul 24 2006, 05:10 PM, said:

An Indiana Jones hat I got from Disneylad last summer. It's been my trademark ever since. ;)

You are one very lucky person. It's better than everything that I own!
                  Another prized possesion is my Mr Frosty. It may be really rubbish and pointless but it is the only thing that I've ever won.

#9   FlamingDuck 

• Disciple
                    • Interests:Drums, Guitar Hero, pretending to play guitar, getting awesome at the one song I know how to play on bass, school(yeah, I'm such a loser) music, mohney, etc.<br /><br />I suppose I'll give you an abbreviated list of bands that I like:<br />Relient K<br />Switchfoot<br />Guster<br />Angels and Airwaves<br />Arcade Fire<br />Porcupine Tree<br />Weezer<br />Mae<br /><br />It's sorta a weird mix of mainstream and not so mainstream.<br />I like a lot of single songs too...<br /><br />Bands I need to look at:<br />Plastic Constellations<br />Cauterize<br />Patent Pending<br />And a bunch of local bands that you'll probably never hear of.<br /><br />Pandora rocks.<br /><br />I'm running out of things to say here.<br /><br />Perhaps I like duct tape?<br /><br />Yeah. This likely won't be touched for another year when my tastes have completely changed.<br />

Posted 25 July 2006 - 11:16 AM

The japanese bell my History teacher gave to me for putting together a map of the USA in 2:31 (or something). Its awesome.

#10   Bexie 

• Gallant
                    • PipPipPip
                      • Interests:... Stuff?

Posted 25 July 2006 - 12:16 PM

My Secret of Mana SNES game. Not only is it the best game in the world ever, but it's ****ing rare now. And I've still got the box, instruction book, and reversible map/poster that came with it. Okay, so I sat on the box a few times by accident, and when I was little I kind of broke the book a little, but who cares. Still rare. Only seen it once in Gamestation in my town before. Was about three years ago. It was just the cartridge, and they wanted fifty quid for it. xD Never seen it anywhere else. EXCEPT MY ROOM. *le dance* I'd cry if anything happened to that game... best game ever.
                      Oh yeah, and my Zelda: A Link to the Past SNES game. box, instruction book, and the Overworld Map that came with it, too. Unlike my Secret of Mana game, this one's in awesome condition. Saw this game in Gamestation a couple years back, too. Just the cartridge in a beat up box held together with sellotape. Think they wanted fifty quid for that, too.:3

And I've got Super Mario Allstars for the SNES too, that game that has pretty much all the old NES Mario games on one cartridge, with 32-bit graphics instead of 16-bit. Also with an extra game, "The Lost Levels", which I don't think was ever released seperatly. ;)

Oh yeah. I take good care of my Harry Potter books, too. Most of them are first edition. Bad thing is, that only the 5th and 6th books are in decent condition... the other ones I got as they came out when I was still little. And because primary school teachers always say "Write your name in all your things", all my HP books up to and including The Goblet of Fire have got "Rebecca Bishop, class H" written in them in very wonky hand writing. Then that was scribbled out when I moved primary schools, and then I wrote "Rebecca Bishop, Panthers Set" on them instead.

Ruined. Four first editions. Ruined. Plus a load of pages have fallen out of The Philosopher's Stone and Chamber of Secrets, too.
                      Must take care of the other two... yes... xD

#11   TheEnglishman 

• Master Adept
                        • AKA Me111

Posted 25 July 2006 - 01:48 PM

I take good care of practically all the books I have. If I ever put them on the shelf, they have to be in chronological order in their series. Basically I won't have the second part of a trilogy before the first or anything like that. I do a similar system with my games, except they are in the order I bought them. If someone messes 'the order' up, I have to get it back.
                        Probably my most prized book is one called Beyond the Deepwoods. It basically started me reading.

#12   Sea of Time 

• Lebron James

Posted 25 July 2006 - 02:54 PM

My CD player! If it gets stolen, I have nothing to listen to my music at insanely loud volumes! I would die!

#13   My Best Wishes 

• Master Adept
                            • AKA watch

Posted 25 July 2006 - 03:25 PM

Yes, SoT would forever be without his AudioSlave and Miss Murder and whatever else it is you kids listen to these days ;)

My cd player is already stuffed. Doesn't play burnt cd's anymore, so ***.

Bexie-I have the cartidige to Secert of Mana, good game, I play the rom on my psp.

In terms of other material things I would be upset if my psp or ipod were stolen, and to an extent my phone and wallet.

#14   Sea of Time 

• Lebron James

Posted 25 July 2006 - 03:27 PM

Are you suggesting I burn my CDs? I certainly do not!
                              <.<
                              >.>

When I get an iPod in a couple of months, that will most certainly become my most prized possession.

#15   Elliott 

• Cool
                                • Interests:Metal, philosophy, percussion, literature, writing, theology, personal fitness, live music, tattoos.
                                • AKA Agatio

Posted 25 July 2006 - 07:39 PM

My CD collection is fairly awesome, as well as my 20" monitor, speakers and other computer stuff. Aside from that I treasure my band shirts. I'm not really a sentimental guy anymore though.

#16   Someone Else 

• High Sheriff
                                  • Group: Moderator
                                  • Location:Sitting on a fence and drinking root beer
                                  • AKA Wind Dude (WD)

Posted 25 July 2006 - 08:00 PM

1. My Belt Watch I guess.
                                  2. Me + my sisters DS Lite + collection of DS games. I love that system so much...

#17   Toasty 

• The toast in your toaster
                                    • Interests:Parkour, Martial Arts, Music, Network Administration,
                                    • AKA The toast in the toaster in your kitchen.

Posted 26 July 2006 - 03:07 AM

....Worth the most money? My gas powered R/C car. $300. Or my DS and all of my video games for DS/Advanced. Close or over $300. Most prized? A coin that is rarely found outside of the U.S. treasury, and if they melt down those dang suckers it'll be worth quite a pretty penny.

#18   Lemontime 

• Disciple
                                      • AKA sibsag, Lemontime

Posted 26 July 2006 - 04:36 AM

I could go on about the things I hold close to me for about twenty seconds. But I'll stretch it out to make it as long, boring and pointless as possible.

I'll even take pictures all of them!
                                      First of all. My DS. ( http://star.walagata...-07-06_1954.jpg ) I got it one day after school last september. The 22nd I think it was.
                                      I fell in love. That first week playing non-stop nintendogs was beautiful.. I scarcely went potty.. ^-^

Second. My collection of DS GAMES. ( http://star.walagata...-07-06_1958.jpg )
                                      They've accumulated over the close to year I've had my DS. And now it's beautiful. All 10 games in great condition. I love them.

Third. My 5 Favourite CD's.. ( http://star.walagata...-07-06_2012.jpg )
                                      In order of Most favourite to least:
                                      The Living End: State of Emergency (Left)
                                      The Cat Empire: Two Shoes (Centre, Signed by the entire band)
                                      System of a Down: Hypnotize (Top)
                                      NoFX: The Best Songs Ever Written (By us)(Right)
                                      The Cat Empire: Cities: The Cat Empire Project (Bottom).

Me Bodyboard! ( http://star.walagata...-07-06_2024.jpg )
                                      This li'l beauty has provided me with so many hours of ocean pleasure. I love it. Even though this is my new one (about 3 months old) my other ones combines kept me in the water for so long.

Computer desk. ( http://star.walagata...-07-06_2035.jpg )
                                      <3
                                      'Nuf sed.

I would say my phone, but I don't know how to take a picture of it. =D
                                      Look it up, anyway. Motorola RAZR V3i.
                                      Love it.

#19   Enjealousy 

• Squire
                                      • Pip
                                        • Interests:Final Fantasy, Golden Sun, Music, Poetry, Anime, Manga, Batman

Posted 27 July 2006 - 12:08 AM

I have my extensive Squaresoft collection which has every Final Fantasy minus XI and III which never came out in North America [as of yet]. It's also got some other games they made.

#20   Sea of Time 

• Lebron James

Posted 27 July 2006 - 11:17 AM

You know, I also value my GBA just because of all the good times I've had on it. *remembers*

But for the price of a GB these days, it wouldn't be that bad for mine to get stolen. But that's not an invitation by any means!

~3800~

#21   Eugine 

• Master Adept
                                            • AKA YouTube Dude

Posted 27 July 2006 - 11:23 AM

Lets see...

My computer and its software, my DS, GC and its software... My old PS2 games (don't have a PS2 anymore)...
                                            A few things around my house; that's about it.

#22   Bexie 

• Gallant
                                            • PipPipPip

Posted 27 July 2006 - 02:37 PM

View PostMe111, on Jul 25 2006, 08:48 PM, said:

I take good care of practically all the books I have. If I ever put them on the shelf, they have to be in chronological order in their series. Basically I won't have the second part of a trilogy before the first or anything like that. I do a similar system with my games, except they are in the order I bought them. If someone messes 'the order' up, I have to get it back.
                                              Probably my most prized book is one called Beyond the Deepwoods. It basically started me reading.

I have to have my books in order too... only problem is, I don't own a bookcase. ^^;; So my books and in piles on the floor. Organised piles. xD But some of my Harry Potter books are falling apart because I've now had them nine years, and I've read them well over twenty times. I did count how many times, but I lost count somewhere around twenty-four.

View Postwatch, on Jul 25 2006, 10:25 PM, said:

Yes, SoT would forever be without his AudioSlave and Miss Murder and whatever else it is you kids listen to these days :!:

My cd player is already stuffed. Doesn't play burnt cd's anymore, so ***.

Bexie-I have the cartidige to Secert of Mana, good game, I play the rom on my psp.

In terms of other material things I would be upset if my psp or ipod were stolen, and to an extent my phone and wallet.

Secret of Mana = best game ever. First game I ever completed, too. And when I completed it I rubbed it in my mother's face, because she couldn't beat the Mana Beast at all and I was seven and I did it first try. xD

#23   Neon 

• Disciple

Posted 28 July 2006 - 09:02 AM

If any of you touch my albums I will kill you...

#24   Enjealousy 

• Squire
                                                • Pip

Posted 28 July 2006 - 10:31 AM

Oh yes! And who could forget my CDs! I'd kill anyone who takes those!

#25   Bexie 

• Gallant
                                                  • PipPipPip
                                                    • Location:Ipswich, England.

Posted 28 July 2006 - 03:33 PM

Yeah, CDs! Some of my CDs I take far better care of than others. Namely my Dir en grey and Ayumi Hamasaki collection, which I had to import from Japan.

THE POSTAGE AND PACKAGING KILLED ME. D:

#26   Lemontime 

• Disciple
                                                      • AKA sibsag, Lemontime

Posted 28 July 2006 - 05:13 PM

I don't really mind about my CDs. They're all on my computer anyway. ^^

#27   Someone Else 

• High Sheriff
                                                        • Group: Moderator
                                                        • Location:Sitting on a fence and drinking root beer
                                                        • AKA Wind Dude (WD)

Posted 28 July 2006 - 05:36 PM

I'm probably one of the few teens who doesn't own any CDs besides PC gaming stuff.

I mean, I just use iTunes! And I've memorized a lot of songs so my head is pretty much my own music player.

#28   Somia 

• Disciple
                                                          • Joined: 25-October 04
                                                          • Location:Inside a Jar
                                                          • Interests:..Truffles, White Chocolates, Flying, RPGing &amp; a Smile.

Posted 28 July 2006 - 07:08 PM

Um... My plushie collection, my iPod, my manga and anime collection. I can't think of anything else at the moment.

#29   Enjealousy 

• Squire
                                                          • Pip
                                                            • Joined: 25-July 06

Posted 28 July 2006 - 10:41 PM

My next iPod will be precious.. since I destroyed my last two. I'll be more careful this time.

Page 1 of 1
                                                            • You cannot start a new topic
                                                            • You cannot reply to this topic