Golden Sun Syndicate Forums: Golden Sun Syndicate Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Two Very Stupid Questions! Please call me an idiot.

#1 Guest_Lodoss Inderos_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 25 July 2006 - 03:30 PM

1) What does the data transfer really do? I successfully transferred my data, but I don't see any difference.....yet.

2) Do you get to play as Issac and Garet, Ivan or Mia in GS: TLA?

#2   Sea of Time 

• Lebron James
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Veterans

Posted 25 July 2006 - 03:34 PM

The answers to your questions are actually the same. The data transfer does work but you don't meet Isaac, Garet, Mia, and Ivan until you get to Jupiter Lighthouse. If the data transfer worked, they will be the same levels as the ones in your GS1 game.

#3 Guest_Lodoss Inderos_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 25 July 2006 - 03:38 PM

View PostSea_of_Time, on Jul 25 2006, 04:34 PM, said:

The answers to your questions are actually the same. The data transfer does work but you don't meet Isaac, Garet, Mia, and Ivan until you get to Jupiter Lighthouse. If the data transfer worked, they will be the same levels as the ones in your GS1 game.

How far away is that?

#4   Sea of Time 

• Lebron James
    • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 25 July 2006 - 03:40 PM

Well if you just started and you don't use a walkthrough, it's a long way away. I can't give you an exact figure, but let's just say you will be getting very accustomed with fighting with Felix, Sheba, Jenna, and Piers.

#5   Enjealousy 

• Squire
      • Pip
        • Group: Members
        • Interests:Final Fantasy, Golden Sun, Music, Poetry, Anime, Manga, Batman

Posted 25 July 2006 - 04:01 PM

Don't you also get the extra (the last three of each element) djinn you *might* have collected in the first game as well?

#6   Platinum Sun 

• Disciple
        • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
          • Interests:Fire, RPGs (the playable kind too), dragon lore, computer games, political satire, watching all you puny mortal humans run around like rats in a maze.

Posted 25 July 2006 - 05:29 PM

Yes you do, and without them you can't fight Dullahan. There are also certain trigger events that, if you did them in GS1, will allow you to collect the Golden set. Plus, the GS1's default equipment totally sucks. Data transfer is absolutely worth it, Even if you have to do it by code. (I've done gold data transfer twice it's really not that bad.

#7   Bexie 

• Gallant
          • PipPipPip
            • Interests:... Stuff?

Posted 27 July 2006 - 03:04 PM

Gold data transfer is EVIL.

I spent an hour trying to sort that bloody code. Got it, typed it up on the PC, printed it, sat through in the living room watching the FA Cup final out of the corner of my eye, put in the code, went back and checked every little symbol, entered it, and then I thought "YAY! Done!"

Then when I got to the point where I meet Isaac and Co. I found that it hadn't gone through at all.

Good thing I saved just before I met up with them, incase.

I was NOT spending ages typing that bugger out again, so I went out and bought a GBA link cable and stole my mum's GBA to transfer it that way.

#8   FlamingDuck 

• Disciple
            • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
              • Interests:Drums, Guitar Hero, pretending to play guitar, getting awesome at the one song I know how to play on bass, school(yeah, I'm such a loser) music, mohney, etc.<br /><br />I suppose I'll give you an abbreviated list of bands that I like:<br />Relient K<br />Switchfoot<br />Guster<br />Angels and Airwaves<br />Arcade Fire<br />Porcupine Tree<br />Weezer<br />Mae<br /><br />It's sorta a weird mix of mainstream and not so mainstream.<br />I like a lot of single songs too...<br /><br />Bands I need to look at:<br />Plastic Constellations<br />Cauterize<br />Patent Pending<br />And a bunch of local bands that you'll probably never hear of.<br /><br />Pandora rocks.<br /><br />I'm running out of things to say here.<br /><br />Perhaps I like duct tape?<br /><br />Yeah. This likely won't be touched for another year when my tastes have completely changed.<br />

Posted 27 July 2006 - 08:12 PM

Hmmmm...My Gold worked...I had to write it down and then get my near dead regular GBA crapmoblie to check it over with. But it worked :!:

Page 1 of 1
              • You cannot start a new topic
              • You cannot reply to this topic