Golden Sun Syndicate Forums: Golden Sun Syndicate Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Ebay! It's like going to a mall, for fat people!

#1   Lemontime 

• Disciple
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Veterans
    • AKA sibsag, Lemontime

Posted 27 August 2006 - 03:31 AM

I'm looking into selling some things on ebay and was wondering if anyone had any tips?
    I'm selling two DS games and two PS2 games. These are all bought in AU and will be for sale on the Australian Ebay. Could somebody please point me in the right direction as to what people want to know about in the item description, and what I should do to greater enhance my chances of making lots of money.
    Thanks!

#2   FlamingDuck 

• Disciple
    • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
      • Group: Members
      • Interests:Drums, Guitar Hero, pretending to play guitar, getting awesome at the one song I know how to play on bass, school(yeah, I'm such a loser) music, mohney, etc.<br /><br />I suppose I'll give you an abbreviated list of bands that I like:<br />Relient K<br />Switchfoot<br />Guster<br />Angels and Airwaves<br />Arcade Fire<br />Porcupine Tree<br />Weezer<br />Mae<br /><br />It's sorta a weird mix of mainstream and not so mainstream.<br />I like a lot of single songs too...<br /><br />Bands I need to look at:<br />Plastic Constellations<br />Cauterize<br />Patent Pending<br />And a bunch of local bands that you'll probably never hear of.<br /><br />Pandora rocks.<br /><br />I'm running out of things to say here.<br /><br />Perhaps I like duct tape?<br /><br />Yeah. This likely won't be touched for another year when my tastes have completely changed.<br />

Posted 27 August 2006 - 07:37 AM

Post a picture or two, and give a description such as:

Brand new/nearly new (name of game) for the Nintendo DS/PS2. In this game you (short description). Thank you for viewing!

Also, you can snoop around other peoples auctions that have a few bids and see what they are doing.

#3   My Best Wishes 

• Master Adept
      • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
        • Group: Veterans
        • AKA watch

Posted 28 August 2006 - 12:15 AM

I'd also set it at the smallest price. It depends if you want to take the risk. Also setting a reserve is an option.

Page 1 of 1
        • You cannot start a new topic
        • You cannot reply to this topic